How do you get fit with no weights or equipment?

How do you get fit with no weights or equipment?

I'm a skinnybro who wants to get jacked but I'm not sure how to start. I can't go to a gym and I have no access to workout stuff.

keto, if you lose enough water weight your muscles will show through

>I can't go to a gym

You can though. You just don't want to.

Don't know if jacked is possible, but you can probably get some lean structure with running bodyweight exercises and some martial arts to round things out.

Not OP
But what if I'm too poor? Mainly for registering to a gym.

No I mean I literally can't. I would if I could. The point of this thread is to see if there are other ways to build muscle and get fit because I can't go to a gym.

If you're in the US there's a Planet Fatness on every corner and it's $10 a month. If you can afford that you have bigger problems than getting Veeky Forums

Just Google a body weight routine if you really want to start. Otherwise go make some money and get a real gym membership.

Look into Calisthenics, you'll probably never ever achieve what the people in CBT or related, but you'll at least look like you have muscle..

Still not OP
Live in Canada. The cheapest prices I can find is an all woman's goodlife for 44$ registry then 20$/month.
But I'm not a female

Isn't Canada supposed to be more "progressive" than 'Murika? Just claim to be transgender and tell them they are oppressing you if you are denied.

>Just claim to be Transgender.

I'd rather just continue body weight exercises.

You can get decent progress with calisthenics as long as there's some progressive overload involved in your training routine, you will eventually reach the point where you have to add more resistance than your own bodyweight to progress. My advice would be to get some weights, im sure you can afford some old used rusted up shit or at least build your own shit.

pic related, me

Do military style workout. Pushups, planks, crunches, etc. But most important: FUCKING EAT MORE.

where in canada?
you probably wont find one for cheaper than 20/month

Edmonton.

Pic related

i want him to tickle my boipussi

>fix your shitty diet, cook more often and with cheaper ingredients
>you're now saving at least $1/day

Congrats! You can now afford a gym membership.

ITT: OP tries to justify his lazy autismo ass.

except don't turn your neck

Why can't you go to a gym?

Give us one good fucking reason.

Why can't you homegym?

Again. give us one good fucking reason.

Like everyone else in this thread, I'm sure it's some bullshit excuse.

Bodyweight stuff can work, but its tough.

It doesn't matter though because the main reason you won't make it is due to your attitude and lack of motivation and will.