Current Body Thread

Old thread was dying

5'10, 203lbs,
need to work on arms and nipples I think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lC05ACqMqsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how does one work on nipples

fuuuck didn't realize there was already a vegan cbt, nvm.

lifts? looking strong lad :)

Ice your nipples then let then get soft again. Do this for 3xF with 3 mins rest between. Helps your nips stay nice and tight.

Thanks man. Just hit 435 for 5x5 on squat (low-bar) and 310 5x3 on bench. Haven't really deadlifted in a while, but my current PR is 610.

R-really? I want to believe, user...

yeah bro, started training my nipples a little (once/week) and have been noticing major improvements. Here are my nipples from a few months ago.

Juicy nips, bro. Looking good.

mighty nipples, I will try routine thanks

1 week dyel status

czeching

gotta work out your nips bro

47 day progress.

Inb4 "it took you 47 days to shrug your shoulders?"

it took you 47 days to shrug your shoulders

Here's me about 1 months into lifting

And 5 months later. Anything in particular that I'm lacking? I know I'm not impressive. 5'10 172 pounds. Was 185 in first pic

Jeez man how'd you go from skinnyfat to chad mode in 1 week?

Hello there fellow fitizens c:

I think that's with the post workout pump

Looking real thick dude, what's your bench press?

Cute penor.

Work out your nips more.

Jeeez man, those bbc genetics are no joke

Wow! Great progress! starting to get that shoulder vascularity.

I need advice

I've been working out the past few months. I can feel that my chest is getting stronger, but here is the problem.- I have a fatty chest. So it looks ridiculous when I wear a T-shirt and look at me from the side. It's really embarrasing actually. How can I get rid of that chest fat?

PLEASE do not keep telling me "cut/drop weight" and all that bullshit. I'm 5ft 10inchs tall, 140lbs. I'm skinny as fuck so "cutting" won't help me at all

This was day 1.
Today is day 2.

Same.

>I'm 5ft 10inchs tall, 140lbs. I'm skinny as fuck so "cutting" won't help me at all
but you're still over 15% bf

Cut but still train to get stronger, because you're a beginner you'll still easily build muscle while dropping fat

Then when you're at around 10-12% bf eat at maintenance for a while

200lbs flat.
Cutting down to 190.

>"Skinny as fuck"
>Literal gut.

Please pick one.

Fuck my phone automatically uploaded it sideways

6ft tall btw

Sick chest insertions after a cut-bulk-cut you'll be aesthetic af

Look at me. I'm a twig

u serious?

Thanks broski. I'm planning on getting to 190 then slowly crawling up to 205 then cutting

Dude, just lift and eat more protons.

Your chest looks normal, get a fucking grip
Just keep lifting and it'll sort itself out

This is the angle I meant... When I wear a t-shirt its visible. And really embarrassing

loads of peoples chest are like that

Bf% estimate? 177 6 ft. What do I work on. No bully pls

Really?

none of my friends have chests like mine. And they don't even workout and their chest is more "flat" instead of like poking out like mine does.

Yeah bro. My buddy's gym actually just got a nipple training machine. I think it uses electrodes or something but from what he told me, it pretty much just makes your nipples hard in pulses.

Start hitting nipples 3x/week

gonna go out on a limb and say 18%, not sure tho

around 17%

A few months is nowhere near enough to build a chest that's noticeable beneath a shirt. And as other people pointed out, you have very very little muscle mass within that 140lbs. You're still over 15% BF, closer to 20. Don't let these facts discourage you, your starting point looks exactly like mine, see . I was 140-145ish @ 5'9. I've walked your shoes. Got a long way to go, but the choice is yours wether or not you it's worth it knowing it'll be closer to a year before your chest truly flattens out and looks somewhat muscular. My 2 cents - it's worth it. keep going.

Pushing 20%. 18 or 19 on a good day.

way too much bf edition

Wow. Thanks for the information, and congrats on your accomplishments. I don't plan to ever get as perfectly cut as you are now. But It least it shows I can get in better shape

i'd say you need to work on shoulders, looking pretty good other than that though

Keep coming back with progress pics mofo, imma hold you to that.

It'll take a while, I only really have the time to workout 2-3 times a week. But I'll post up once I can see some changes

5'10" 155lb
How to fix uneven pecs?

after 4 months of dedicated glute work.

Twink

Yeah but they're in their teens and have vaginas.

>French tip gel nails
>girly looking lips
pretty sure its a chick fucking faggot

Bb don't hurt me

Bodyweightfag
Need to work on my delts and getting a gf

(3 months bulk btw)

That back
Nice
Pretty big

Looking sweet

First time ever posting. Just switched back to weights after doing calisthenics for like 6 months cause my chest looks like shit. What do you lads think

those curves tho

None of that is in the image.

>is that the joke?

Too high bf, need a cut

Start weight training. You could have a much better chest (a great chest desu no homo ) if you lift. Do some incline bench. Make sure you're getting a full strech and use proper form.

agreed. Frustrating because my core is solid but its covered by a half inch of gross fat so it can hardly be seen

Irish tater genetics at work

Yup thats the plan, my chest workout is bench, incline (dumbbell), dips, and pullovers. Flies have never worked for me they just hurt my shoulders and can't feel shit in my chest. Thx for the feedback

And I'm not trying to be a dick or put you down but if you have a chest day think about witching to doing full body or upper lower split so you can hit chest two to three times a week. Protein synthesis only last 48 hrs after a work out. It has been shown objectively by science that hitting a muscle two or three times a week is much more effective than once a week. No debate. This is all assuming you're natty which I'm sure you.

yeah 100% natty, good point. I do shoulder/leg, chest/tris, back/bis twice a week each so hopefully my chest will start to expand soon enough.

dont take a progress pic until day 90.. literally nobody can see your gains except you.

feedback and routine advice very appreciated.

massive imbalance in shoulders m8

Yeah, just started incorporating seated dumbell presses back into my routine. Shoulder/chest ratio used to be much worse.

Thanks man, you're looking hella shredded btw. That abdominal vascularity tho

Great arms, looking thick, solid, tight.

Nice quads mayne, you could probably do any beginner 5x5 program and eat more for gaiin

You're in good shape. I wish I was where you are right now.

I'm this ugly thing

Routine?

Is it the right shoulder that's too big m80? My left side usually fails first on bench so I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm a big fan of butts in general and I'm a big fan of yours.

But really, it looks great. Keep up the good work

Look out we've got a big guy over here

THICC
H
I
C
C

6'3
175 lbs
R8

Currently have a bad knee so no squats 4 me

lose weight and wear a wifebeater under ur tshirt to flatten the fat.

>that wide back
>that thick abdomen
N-notice me

No pump or flexing or anything
5'11, 188 lbs
Currently finishing up Stronglifts while cutting (was bulking for about 4 months) All of these are working sets not 1rm
OHP: 140
Bench: 185
Squat: 280
Deadlift: 300

Who is she

>No pump or flexing or anything

Why did you feel that you needed to clarify this?

but it is in that image
>you fuckin' blind kid?

Choi from Tamako Market.
youtube.com/watch?v=lC05ACqMqsQ

6'0, 180lb
nearing end of cut
feed back?

dont you fucking quit. Make more progress. Im proud of you

nice tight nips. what routine do you use?

Any idea of my BF% Been cutting for a few months. Really want to start bulking.

nice chest, bro