Aging yourself

Hey

My biggest problem right now is I suffer from strong anxiety around people because I don't feel manly in the least.

I'm 22, but weighing 120lbs and having a small face makes me look like a 14 years old who hasn't gone through puberty yet.

Is there anything, and I mean ANYTHING to age myself? I just want to look more masculine and older.

Living like this is fucking hell. I just want to look a couple of years older in the face.

>Pic related

That guy is 22, looks 35.

Beard?

Won't grow.

Why is this dad bod modeling btw? I can alsp only assume he also enhanced it somehow smdh

Be grateful for your youthfulness, some people age like shit. Count your blessings, smash some teen pussy and thank Allaah for your young features.

Dress like youre older, more serious, successful. Brooks Brothers > Starter. Whatever the hell Daniel Radcliffe and Elijah Wood wear around town.

Feeling manly is about character more so than appearance. Looking manly helps a ton, since people expect you to be that way and unconsciusly promote manly behaviour in you. But deep down you can be a twink looking dude with character of a bear. Ive met some special cases like that. My advice would be to start exercising and adjusting your mentality.

Gl

You think you have it bad? look at me. I look like a girl , and guess what faggot. I still get bitches. Why? Because its not about looking manly its about being manly.

Guarantee that guy is better looking than evey faggot on Veeky Forums.

>But deep down you can be a twink looking dude with character of a bear.

I've never met someone like that. In my experience, every dude acts according to his physique.

That does look fucking great. I'm 115lbs tho.

Grow a beard if you can. Not like, a full on meme one, just let some stubble grow.

If you have bangs/hair in your face, cut it or style it up.

Dress older like everyone else is saying.

And maybe invest in a REAL cologne so you smell older too

u should prob eat something and lift a weight
AND DRINK AT LEAST A GALLON OF MILK A DAY!

At least when your 32 you will look younger and be fresh looking. Do you know how much people hate aging? just look at how many women and men have botox and surgeries to look younger. My friends are jelly of me they are balding, going grey getting wrinkles and looking rekt. not me because i have elite aging genetics and look fresh and young still.

I use to look young as fk when i was growing up with a baby face but its paid of in dividends now days

>every dude acts according to his physique
so not true. if that was the case, gym would be an answer for any miserable loser and places such as r9k would not exist.

I'm 27 and look a lot younger too. Unfortunately I'm 5'5" so it's perma-boy mode, not young man mode.

Nigga, everything would look great on Daniel Radcliffe.

Dawg, check your test levels with a doc and see if they'll give you some medicine to increase your testosterone. Test makes people age like a mother fucker.

And women who have a very stable level of female hormone in their bodies and low test naturally age slower.
With that in mind, you likely have a very low amount of testosterone, which is acting as an anti aging for you, as test makes people naturally appear older.

>I suffer from strong anxiety around people because I don't feel manly in the least.
what is you actual problem?what would you do with your manliness once you have it?

Love that style. Do this OP.

So gain weight nigga. You think Daniel weighs 175 lbs? Eat tons of mass gainer and do it. You're starting to sound whiny. Weight is the easiest thing to fix on a body.

That just sounds like a fucking cope. My best time is my youth, my 20s, right now. I want to enjoy them.

I look Chad as fuck. Face, frame and height. Everyone assumes I got it together. But, on a daily basis, I can barely avoid thinking about killing myself. I quit my career. Became a shut in. Loathe myself completely. I see ugly manlets who aren't even that bright succeeding in life. So, uh, you can too, OP lol. 90% of it is just in our heads.

I'm guessing you fuck latent lesbians.

I'd go out more, get treated better by people, ahve more sex. You know, what normal people do.