Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums
I have pic related for about month now, I believe it is because of ingrown toenail. I have tried to remove the part of the skin but It didnt help much really - I would have to remove all the swelling with scalpel or something.

Is there any way to cure this? It's sometimes hard to run/train, everytime I wake up there is an oil there and some blood. Help please.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/TCP-Original-Antiseptic-Liquid-200/dp/B001E1B7G0)
youtu.be/vHLD4LvnPTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go to a doctor, he will pull out whole nail with his tweezers.

That's shits infected. Go to a doctor

You can fix an ingrown toenail at home if you recognize it is ingrown before it gets infected. That is infected.

Dude dig that shit out of the skin, use tweezers or something to get the corner of the nail out, pull it up as much as you can and then cut it away.

Go to doctor, before you loose your fucking toe.

cut the nail that hits the flesh.
It looks like it could be infected as well, you may have to use some antibiotics.
Cut that shit and wait a couple days and if there's still shit coming out use some pomade/antibiotics.

Coincidence! Ive had it fixed two days ago at the doctor this is my toe now, you can see the right side has been cut and pulled out. Its a small operation and you can walk the next day.

Those toe pubes are pathetic you low test beta.

GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR.

OP I have had an ingrown toenail for 2 years now and it's a painful, horrible bastard. If you allow it to progress too far it will become incredibly awkward and annoying.

If you catch it early enough it should only take a simple minor surgery to fix, though it involves stabbing a huge needle into your toe 3 times which hurts like a bastard. And take the phenol, you don't want to risk it coming back.

Provide the picture please. Tell me, what can I do and how do I heal it after? I am not really able to visit any doctor now..

squeeze out the discharge and use rubbing alcohol...

>phenol
What is phenol? Sorry, I am not able to visit doctor currently(trip). I once did it myself, I cut the sh.it which was bleeding heavily but I almost already felt so better. Have no idea how to deal with this one now..

Forgot pic, looks little dirty because of bad lighting and black socks

I had the same problem, i would say cut your toes in a V shape but it's too late for that since it's already infected you should go to a doctor.Your doctor will give you an antibiotic(most likely it'll be Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid) which you'll use for a week then he'll perform a minor surgery on it.

Soak shit in warm salt water for an hour, ease back the skin over the nail and work the nail out.
Dry it up and use butterfly stitches to hold the skin back and stop it moving back over the nail.

Don't fucking do that
the V'll get caught on your socks and tear right through your fucking toenail and make sht 10x worse

Can't see anything really. I believe I shhould cut out the nail that is pressing the skin, is that right? Becuase THIS IS the reason it is happening? nail is pressing the skin too much which causes thl.is shit to grow

Get some rubbing alcohol and pins and fucking lance it until all the puss drains
then do what says

Yea OK.But don't worry since you are already past that stage V's won't help you.

Phenol is an acid. The surgery involves local anaesthetic to the toe and then cutting off the toenail from a certain point around where it's ingrown. Then there is the option of applying the phenol acid to stop the toenail from growing back.

It'll mean your toenail will always look weird and a bit too small, but trust me, it's worth it.

If you're genuinely unable to go to the doctor then the best thing you can do for now is get hold of some TCP (amazon.co.uk/TCP-Original-Antiseptic-Liquid-200/dp/B001E1B7G0) and every night swab a tiny amount onto/around the wound. This will stop it getting infected. Trust me you don't want it infected. It can also help to put a plaster on it, particularly when it's bleeding, to keep dirt out.

get a pin
heat it with fire
pierce it and drain
film it and upload it on youtube too

Get a razor like from a boxcutter and cut the nail straight just right of the yellow mess. Then get tweezers or pliars and pull the nail you cut out. It feels so good when you pull a big chunk of nail out that was growing into your flesh

Why would you wanna do it yourself anyway. It's probably really fucking deep in already

Dont take this advice you can't do it yourself unless you're living pre 1800

Ive done it myself many times since I was 14. Had a doctor do it once and it came back anyway

Also the nail isn't PRESSING the skin, its Cut into it a few milimeters at least by the look of it.

Just go to a damn podiatrist and get it out. What is wrong with you people?

I had the same problem for years before going and getting it fixed.
Mime looked like yours and was pretty infected so my doctor just froze my tow then removed the nail completely.
Had this done about five times times in three years because my toenails grow back fast and really wonky.

Once it gets removed and given time to heal it grows back like pic related.
It takes the normal person 7-9 months for your toenail to grow back completely.
It will hurt for three or four days but after unwrapping it and cleaning it then wrapping it again most of the pain subsides and it'll feel completely normal.

Thanks for making me look autistic and auto correcting words

I had that, let it be like that for about 4 months. Doctor took my toenail the same day I went to the hospital.
go there today unless you want 3 months of having your toe hurt like a bitch

Rolling 4 dis

(Atleast make a webm and post itt, op)

had the same problem removing the nail didnt really helped. there is an operation which removes 1/4 of the nail and its sewn so it can no longer grow there bcz believe this will happen again.

>had this shit fixed years ago
>2months ago nerves of the toe hurt when stretching
>today numb toe near the scar
I wonder how this will work out

>youtu.be/vHLD4LvnPTI