QTDDTOT

Bump limit reached

OLD THREAD
I'm doing Greyskull LP for Fat Loss, 6'6, 240lbs, ~25% BF. It has me alternating between an AM Fasted Walk for 45 mins and a HIIT session on different days. Some days I lift, some days I don't. My question is, for example, today I have a 45 min fasted walk, and some gym work. Can I get away with doing the lifting right after the cardio? It specifies the walking in the AM but doesn't specify when to lift, is it ineffective to lift right after the cardio, i.e. fasted? I'd love to head to the gym first thing in the morning and bust both of those out on the same trip. And if it is possible, would taking some of my BCAAs before the cardio fuck with the "fasted" aspect?

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bcaas are 100% unacceptable when fasting, even when lifting.

Anyone who says otherwise doesnt understand how fasting works.

Walking isnt cardio, it is being a human bean, instead of a sedentary couch potato.

Walking before lifting is encouraged.

Avoid HIIT before lifting.

I recommend barbell complexes as a fun, easy, and proggressable (just add more weight!) form of HIIT.

I use to lift after cardio, felt good but ifor it is intense then you should wait like 5 mins before lifting or you might feel to tired to lift. Stop doing it because I use coffee as pre workout or c4 so no good on heart. I switch cardio on rest days

>walking = cardio
Holy fuck how american ARE you guys?!

Would taking a small amount of creatine have any kind of effect? I'm talking about no loading, 5g or less every other day. The reason I ask is because some pre-workouts I see have it.

I've been doing grip strength stuff twice a week, will this also help my wrists in terms of size? I've heard wrists are mostly genetics, would it be beneficial to add some wrist curls if IM already using CoC grippers and doing farmer's walks or just a waste of time?

Does anyone have a really good source for proper form? There are endless sites that list a ton of exercise movements, but most that I have seen aren't very good at explaining in detail proper form.

Never did walking. I would do intense cardio because hyper tension runs in my family so I'm scared to get it.

What cut of jeans do you intermediate lifters wear?

PPL or Split?

is it 1 gram of protein per pound of lean body mass or overall bodyweight? not a large difference but it isnt the same

Yes.

Loading is a meme, just makes it take less time to take effect.

If you take 5g daily, you will be as creatined out as you can be, unless you weigh a lot

Stretchy denim is GOAT.

Barbell jeans are overpriced but good.

They just called it stretchy denim at my store

Definitely ppl.

But only if your lifts are high enough.

incline press. Should I feel the pump in my full pec? I get it more in my front delt and the muscles between my shoulder and chest (below the collarbone)

Per lbm roughly
bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

.78g/lb total mass is enough for novice lifters

.64g/lb enough for intermediate/advanced.

There is merit to the argument that fatty fat fatties get better body composition from caloric deficits with high protein diets.

So if you are fat as fuck and untrained, eat all the protein (within caloric goals)

Otherwise anything over .82 is a meme, except for roiders

Incline is suppose to target the clavicular pectoral (upper chest, brah) and shoulders, so this is good.

really helps to develop that flat, angular, square chest that is joocy and aesthetic

thannk you very much. do you happen to know how long protein stays in the body? what happens if you overload on protein one day? how long does it carry over for? the next day or is it wasted

>5'9, 140 recovering skellington
>noticing definition and gains
>eating at least four or five big meals a day and a protein shake after every workout

I've been lifting for about two months and I'm going to start doing deadlifts, but I don't know which day to do them on. Should I do them on back day? Which exercise should I replace with it?

My workouts usually last about an hour to an hour and a half

I go ABCABCx

A: Chest/Biceps
>Pushups
>Bench Press
>Dumbell Press
>Dumbell fly
>Barbell Curl
>Hammer Curl
>Reverse grip barbell curl
>Dumbell Curl

B: Legs/Triceps
>Leg Press
>Leg Curl
>Leg Extension
>Calf Press
>Seated Barbell tricep extension
>Tricep Cable Pulldown
>Skullcrushers
>Lying Barbell Tricep Extension

C: Back/Shoulders
>Pull Up
>Lat Pulldown
>Seated Row
>Barbell Shrug
>Upright Row
>Dumbell Shoulder Press
>Lateral Raise
>Plate raise

sup brehs

I go lift after I eat breakfast every day.

I left a little bit later than usual today after eating. Halfway through, I noticed I started to feel a little lightheaded like I was about to faint, so I went into the bathroom and sat down in the stall for a little bit and was sweating more than I should've been and I nearly passed out.

Was it because I went later than I should've? Or am I not eating enough for breakfast?

My breakfast is typically:
>6 egg whites
>bowl of oatmeal
>two pieces of whole grain toast
>banana

read a book
probably dehydrated. sounds like a headrush tho

sounds like a little bit too much volume, but if it's working, I'd keep at it. Everyone's different.

As for diddly, I'd do it on back day and replace chin ups with it.

Also I'd replace Leg Press with squats. You're probably like me when I first started lifting where you don't want the risk of sending yourself to snap city. Just make sure your form is proper. Go with a buddy or something maybe if you don't already.

Has anybody heard of Summit Athletic Club? Idk if it's just a Utah thing but there is one near my house and I'm considering joining if it's a good place. I currently don't go to a gym I just do bodyweight excercises at home. (sometimes workout with weights at a friend at his house but I can't always rely on him)