Fat Logic Rage Thread

post shit like pic related, getting angry gets me pumped up for my lifts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuyo0JrHc0I
youtu.be/Ry3rqRygj1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read a book.

Stop reading tumblr

Now fuck off.

this shit is from my FB feed

You act like that's any less retarded.

I hate fat acceptance and logic as much as the next guy, but that pic isn't anger-inducing at all.

Actually it reminds me of those retarded pics
>I can't cook
>I can't clean
>I'm also an emotional crazy bitch (this part is said in a cute way)
>but I'm still the best gf a guy could ever have xDDD

Those make me mad

>having a Facebook
why

Thats the kind of question you can expect in Veeky Forums :^)

EAT BIG TO GET BIG COME ON

>current year
>having any social media account

not gonna make it

this is one of the dream bodies and I respect it hugely

>tucking gut under pants to show off "abs" and flabby man tits
Dream big, user.

You only get mad because in your head you scream "IM NOT GAY!!!!!" and go pump iron thinking about zyzz and rumpletits then post about it on an anonymous Slovakian child trading forum

post pic for that profile, she sounds hot

also op you are deeply, deeply closeted and have some serious issues to address

There really should be an 18+ age limit to post on Veeky Forums

oh wait there is...

You sound autistic as fuck bro

>you don't like monumentally overweight butterface bitches with foul personalities, you must be gay!

This fat old man puts up higher numbers than most of Veeky Forums, and probably pulls more ass, too.

That's end-game Chad

QFT

wtf nigga where the belly button at

>golem get yee gone

And you sound like an idiot BRO. Fuck off with your uneducated ass.

Back to dumblr fatcunts

>fat
>no picture posted
So she's fat in your mind because you feel triggered. Dumb faggot.

kek that file name

I read the filename, looked at the webm, and for a moment I felt like I heard the footsteps.

this is the worst crop in existence you should kill yourself

>forever bulking

RIP in peace brave warrior

fucken boomers

HIGH TEST BRUHS

Would have to look at the ass, not crazy about crumbs in my bed.

I would have fucking murdered her.

and crash

I just started working at starbucks. The amount of obese child/parent/pods that come in and order venti frappichinos are astound. Planet mode 8 year olds suck down this shit, and it's hard to even finish those.

Space marine mode

I used to go to class with this fat bish that had adhd (or so she says).
She would listen to her doctor when it came to things like avoiding fruits, such as apples, because of the high sugar content, but she would suck down at least 3 bottles of lucozade, a fucking sports drink filled with sugars, every day. And that was just what I saw her drinking in class.
How do you even justify this in your mind?? She would actively avoid fruit by saying "my doctor said I can't eat fruit, it has too much sugar".

This girl was infuriating but most of the rage inducing stuff isn't fps related so if I can think of more of her fat logic I will post stories.

Don't those come in sugar free too?

I'm not american but I thought the point of starbucks that it's kinda classy, you get an expensive coffee and sit on your laptop for a while.
Is my impression false ?

Dude. I peddle diabetes for 8$ an hour.

. I can cook
youtube.com/watch?v=cuyo0JrHc0I

Like most things it depends on the neighborhood. When I was growing up in my white collar suburb, and living near downtown, it's mostly working professionals (of all shapes and sizes) either stopping by to take to work, or working some from the Starbucks.

When I was in Vegas last summer, it was heaps of trash and meth mouth ordering whatever would rot their teeth that much faster. The thing about Starbucks is that coffee has no calories on its own, so you see plenty of normal people drink it, but the place is so popular you also get lots of human waste coming in and trying to empty the store of its sugar, because Starbucks caters to all types (it would be stupid of them not to).

Bottom line, Starbucks has grown so fast it's almost as ubiquitous as McDonald's at this point, which means it has had to broaden its menu offerings to appeal to more people, aka the dregs of society.

this is the almost precise attitude of the majority of Veeky Forums users

you don't need me to rejig it for you

...except Veeky Forums which is of course the quest for 'ay baby u wan sum fuck'

which i guess is fair enough turns out that it top tier for achieving warm soft enticing peach apertures

The fupa is tucked into his shorts.

Got it, guess I'll steer clear of every huge chain if I'm ever a tourist.
We've got mcdonalds so I understand what you're saying.

I wish I could get that kind of Siberian bear body type.

I don't even understand how the human body is capable of physically functioning when it looks like that.

>human
It's clearly an ape, user

Kind of, but really it's just a glorified coffe-flavored milkshake mini-restaurant.

youtu.be/Ry3rqRygj1I

>I AM FAT
> my body shape does not define me
alrighty then

>hair color
>glasses
>piercing
>awful lipstick
Now those and being fat define her pretty well.

Probably. But she didn't drink/eat sugar free anything.

>thinking women like fat old men

I think it used to be at one point, but, with most things, the general public ruins it.

>fat
>no picture posted
>So she's fat in your mind because you feel triggered. Dumb faggot.
Who else would rage at a Fat Hate Thread other than a fat subhuman though? Also, I never implied it was a she. Thanks for confirming my gut instinct to be pretty much infallible though tubbs.

Death to fats.

oh boy this debatte again
go back to /x

He will mindbreak your waifu into serving his big, fat COCK.

Fucking disgusting

dang that pissed me of

GOTTA DREAM BIG TO GET BIG! COMON!

Social media is only for little underage who just started Internet or old stand out wired people
Grown men have already been through that phase and social media is old time stuff af

You're just a cringe fag. You sound like some kid saying he has iPhone and a snapchat so he's cool

My heartbeat just got in a nice LISS 150bpm zone while reading this. I would have put my hand into her fucking face, senpai

Is snapchat degenerate

>50 likes
>20k shares
LMAO

It's fast food coffee.

The one near my house has a drive thru and it's always packed with cars during rush hour. And, just like fast food, you can typically make your own coffee for much cheaper. Espressos and lattes not included.

America has drive though coffee? Fucking hell you people don't deserve to live.

>No one seems to recognise fucking VADER.

BAKA

>Autism speaks

fedora.jpg

sounds like you are the problem, not your optional feed and optional facebook friends.

Gif describes my awkward boner

>muh everything is equivalent XD

You'll have them too once your country starts getting cars

Bamp

>tfw no fit gf to lay around naked eating pizza and home cooked meals with

tfw "i can cook" meansn betty crocker and hamburger helpers, at best, some spaghetti with meat sauce and bread.

tfw eating pizza means that type of food is her main diet regardless if she is skinny or fat.

pull yourself out of that water user.

I'm just talking about an ideal man. Having a qt to help you bulk would be fantastic.

Agreed, it would be fantastic but life isnt about getting what you want or need

don't base it on like lists and whatnot. this is no different than you spewing what a tinder profile is.

I'm just talking about a fantasy, yeesh.

*tips fedora*

the intent may be there but the process is also what matters, not just the act itself. not just what is listed. she can cook you meals and support your lifting habits but it's not always the best structure. especially since this is all subjective.

I get that and im just sayin
In my fantasy i got a cute 6/10 chicklet who wants to get down and dirty every weekend but like i said, we cant get what we want in life

obviously personality is the main for literally everyone but do you guys typically date based on the 1-10 scale? like if you think you are a 6 would you only want another 6? aside from fantasy.

Well, no but its the easiest way to convey what i am refering to
When i date a girl i dont rate her really but in my mind i got a pretty good idea of what im looking for, point being right now im not picky
other than that i dunno

lost it at the file name.

Real life isnt one of the ntr hentais that you watch

>american cars
:^)))) hold me brehs

If only the video had 20k shares instead.

>Slovakian
I think we are getting popular, I saw us referenced on chins twice already

>overweight
>butterface
i dont think you know what butterface means

I assume you're European? My uncle's French friend came and visited him a while back and was shocked to find that Americans actually eat their food in the car. And drinking coffee on the go was so strange to him. A big generalization but a lot of people do it.

Wait, you people eat in your fucking cars?
Jesus

> social
> media

kill yourself

Sometimes ...when you're on the go... pressed for time ..sometimes you eat in a car

I've heard in some countries it's weird as shit to walk and eat and people would be disgusted
In America it's not frowned upon at all, eating on the go is kind of ubiquitous

Why are you americans so disgusting? Cant you stop for a minute and eat your damn food? I can only imagine the state of your car. Imagine the greasy as fuck steering wheel? God..