That guy who brings his .308 to the gym

>that guy who brings his .308 to the gym

Thats our boi, Hemmingway

Did someone shoot up a gym and I missed it?

Blahahahahaha had another autism attack and had his butt buddy call him a merc, one thing that was said was something along the lines of "He loved his .308"

>mfw seeing a straight man squat
>mfw going to sniff his straight man poot n toot.

Hemingway opened the door to the Black Hawk chopper over the war torn, ashen fields of Ngun-Ngyun'hai. The Delta Nightwing team had been on this top secret covert ops mission for 8 months now, most citizens of the Clinton-era America not even knowing that this small province outside of Laos existed. The young crackshot had been struggling to balance the mediocrity of high school and the thrill of mercenary combat for some time now, but it was the words of Ernest Hemingway - the author he got his codename from - that finally made him realize his true calling, "There is no hunting like the hunting of armed men." He was ready, Hemingway armed himself with his silenced HK .45 and his silenced G3 and drew his black and red KABAR knife and prepared to jump. His top demolitions-merc companion Dynamite realized what he was about to do and tried to dive over to him and grab him, though Hemingway had already taken the plunge into the night. "Did he have a chute?" asked a preoccupied soldier, "No, he doesn't need one." replied Dynamite.

The thrill of speed overcame Hemingway's fear of death, anti-AA rounds cracked and went "whoop" from the sonic boom by his camouflaged bald head as he lurched through the sky like a bird of prey, he raised his knife just in time and descended directly onto a haji's back, killing him instantly and breaking Hemingway's fall. The impact had left had left a warm splash of blood not unlike a Rorshach symbol upon his face.. his tongue lapped the dripping blood greedily, mercenary work was in the heart of the young warrior, this was what he wanted.

>.308
>not .45

> .45
> not .50

>not 9mm

My average is .315 actually. My OBP is .620 ;)

>not 5.56

>tfw you don't know shit about guns

>not 3.08

>anti-AA rounds
>anti-anti-aircraft rounds

>trusting NATO once
Good Goy

His only problem was with 5.56.
He should be using 7.62x51mm REAL FUCKING NATO!

you got it

anyone have a link to the jason blaha exposed as hemingway video?

There was some dude that went to my old gym that always had a pistol on holster. Wasn't a cop or anything. But it just looked weird, him walking around with gun on his hip

Soft chuckle.

>>>/google/

>not 10mm

>not 14.4mm

>not sneaking in 5.45x18 for impossibly sneaky squatting

:^)

Our boy hemmingway was always so fond of the 308