If You Didn't Lose Your Virginity Before 15, You'll Never Be A Chad

lmao at people trying to become a chad in their late teens and 20s. If you didn't lose it before 15, you'll never be a Chad.

I lost mine when I was born.

/thread

>almost 26
>virgin
>kissless
>schizo

I'm totally fine guys, I'm having a great day. I totally swear lol, I love my life.

>people trying to become a chad
literally who

>lost mine when I was 15
>24 now and gave had around 25 girls
>Would get laid constantly when I was 19-22 half for approval from my friends and half cause I was a horny mess
>Realise those numbers mean nothing, wish I'd made more friends in that time and created memories that wernt just easy fucks and for bragging rights
>25 partners in a semi small town is awkward
>Can't go shopping with my gf without bumping into some slag who I've rimmed

Lmao who the fuck would want to be a loser like CHAD?

He eats PIZZA

while I'm at the GYM

>Can't go shopping with my gf without bumping into some slag who I've rimmed

I fail to see what's wrong with this

same here. the last time this happened my girlfriend got super bitchy then wanted to fuck my brains out to like mark her territory or some shit. When girls get around your ex, they get competitive

>Would get laid constantly when I was 19-22
>wish I'd made more friends in that time and created memories
>tfw I did neither

There's actually a lot of truth to this. If you don't gain the social skills and skills/experience with women at a young age you will always be lagging behind, unless you make a serious cocoon mode zyzz transformation

I ate my first pussy at 16 took 7 years to lose my virginity at 23 ... I now have a fetish for eating out chicks fucking them doesn't really get me off.

My gf gets upset about it and I always end up saying the wrong thing. When we first got together I got drunk and spilled the beans on my sex life which shouldn't be done.
Atleast your getting dubs now. Fuckit man I went from being in an illusion of having lots of friends and girls. I cut drugs out of my life and everything left with it. Atleast I have a gf who is perfect to me

>You'll Never Be A Chad

I was never and I will never be one.

Hehehehe Lol me too. Totally fine I mean really. I honestly couldn't be any happier :PP

I dont think they want to become chads good try tho

I know this feel. Do u also like face sitting and eating booty?

>wish I'd made more friends in that time and created memories
>created memories

>instead I created memes from 19-22

love my life

Alright, it's time to talk one-on-one with everyone here. Listen carefuly brahs, this is a revolution.
Everybody asks me, "what the fuck is Chad about, what the fuck is up with those videos, cunt? You're fucking up yourself cunt" It's a fucking act, there is no Chad. You mirin', brah? Well I'll give you more reason to mire now brah. It's fucking Chad, brah.... Everyone has a little bit of Chad in them. Every fucking cunt out there, you're a sick cunt if you wanna be, brah. Stop being a fucking sad cunt, alright? Go out, get bitches.
That's what we do in this shit, brah. You wanna be a fucking little sad cunt? Fuck that shit, bro. Every little haters gonna hate, brah. You'll never be like Chad, brah, cause I'm a fucking sick cunt, mate. Every one of us has a little bit of Chad in us, you just don't know it yet. You're sitting here going, "who the fuck is this fucking faggot?", well, you're probably right. But I'm fucking shredded brah, ye cunt. Cuz at the end of the day bro, you gotta listen to this...
If you're a fucking shredded sick cunt, you get away with anything bro. You make fun of some fat cunt making a shit and people will be like "Aw yeah, Chad bro, yeah". No one'll give a fuck, man.
In life, if you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a fuckin' ripped cunt. You gotta be a shredded cunt. You gotta go to the gym and be a sick cunt. You gotta fuck bitches, you know and not give a fuck cuz that's what we do, bro. That's what the Chad cunts do. That's what the revolution is, bro. None of these fuckin' sad cunts. We're all gonna fuckin' make it bro, that's it.

>TFW love eating booty
>Some girls get uncomfortable with it or pull away and say WTF and I feel ashamed and lose my boner
>My gf of 3 years still loves it
Couldn't be happier desu

Age is 27
Number of women I've had sex with is 12
Age I lost my virginity at 24
Literally met all of these women online
Literally have only been on one proper date
Literally have never had a gf

This is a really weird feel On the one hand I'm happy that I've had sex and know how to do it but I've never met someone in real life and I've never had a gf It feels like none of this is any good for my sanity or my personal growth

On top of this I have zero friends so I have no social life I also feel slightly anxious/nervous/uncomfortable in big crowds

I think I'm fucked

14 more years and you don't ever have to worry bout jack shit ever again.

okay

>CHAAAD GET THE FUCK OUT

because online dating is really just people trying to fuck. Sure there have been people that get married after meeting online, but 99% of online dating is trying to get your dick wet or your holes stuffed