Kevin Levrone Olympia 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=s9xcjSvQf3w

tfw a 52 year old is going to win. feels good.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BFSdtjhnu0F/?taken-by=kevinlevrone&hl=en
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117756241
youtube.com/watch?v=s6H-xs0fPyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he looks like one of those zombie with its lips chewed off t b h

The video is just of him singing

Lebrone isn't going to win
You actualy think that Olympia's judges don't create dynasties for marketing purposes and Levrone being in his 50s will win over Phil "I'm a huge faggot with no chest but lightskin pretty boy blue eyes" Heath? If Levrone didn't win in the 90s in his prine what makes you think Kevin "I have a bretty decent chest but always get rekt by Dorian Yates becauss he has a better back and legs

upto 250+ already
instagram.com/p/BFSdtjhnu0F/?taken-by=kevinlevrone&hl=en

tfw he's gonna make it

Kevin "Haha guys I'm totally going to win this time getting on tons of gear in my 50s because I will have a better physique than the current Mr, Olympia Phil 'I hardly beat Kai 'citrus dick' Greene and have no chest' Heath even thoigh it's all about marketability" Levrone isn't winning shit

calm down shawn ray

Kevin is capable as a bodybuilder but he isn't winning now even though he will come out better than Phil Heath. Just like Kai Greene & Big Ramy.
Bodybuilding is a rigged over glorified contest nowadays and always has been (see Olympia 1980 being the most blatant example).

Look man, I legit think Levrone will come out with a better physique. I believe he should have a real opportunity to prove himself not to be an amazing body builder that never held the O title. But we both know this isn't a meritocratic "sport"

Arnold won that fair though.

damn they had small legs back then

a lot more aesthetic physique overall than these days

Bruh, come on.
He was going to judge that year and entered last minute as a competitor. Do you really think he came in stronger than Mentzer. I personally think Arnold bent the rules and won because he knew it would be a good move for him.
I don't particularly favor Mentzer, but I think Arnold pulled some bullshit there.

>see Olympia 1980 being the most blatant example
nice meme

He deserved 1st and defo looked better than mentzer.

more pics forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117756241

Lol@all their shit legs, beginner lifters who can squat 275 look more impressive

It was an unspoken agreement. You gotta train legs somewhat but nobody go too ham on 'em.
You can't be full Lou Ferigno and skip it too much, but then you have a guy like Tom Platz who was really reapected for his legs but won fuck all.

Like I said I really don't facor Mike Mentzer. I personally think that Arnold had a better physique, but he was at his worst that year.
I think the fact that Arnold was going to be a judge and entered late as fuck while in bed with the judges only underscores the hypocrisy of ifbb judging.
The larger issue at hand is that because the ifbb builds dynasties for marketing purposes the 'sport' will never be based on the best Athlete

he was defo at his worst but he was still better than everyone else. It probably would have been fixed if he was total shit though but i think he managed to pull it of legitimately so there was no need.

But dude you're missing my whole point. It wouldn't have mattered, desu Mentzer had a more balanced physique but Arnold is fucking Arnold post Pumping Iron glory. There's no way he would have lost. I wasn't trying to argue who should've won the 1980 O
I'm trying to point out that Levrone has 0 chance at all

Levrone is a wild card now that wolf isn't entering. Levrone never trained for an Olympia like the others he always did late like 10-12 weeks outs. Right now we're like 21 weeks out and hes training. I've said he had no chance when I first laid eyes on him, but I saw how he looks like in Iraq right now and jesus it's like he gained 12ibs of muscle in 2 weeks.

The thing Levrone is famous for is his genetics. His body just seems to absorb nutrients, supplemts, and steriods better than others. He just will blow up and come in shape quickly and thats why now it's terrifying seeing him train so early. Don't underestimate the Maryland Muscle Machine

sorry breh. yeah you are probably right but I faith in the comeback anyway. just want to see him beat phil in comparisons.

I mean we both know how it's gonna go down.
Phil is gonna win and Lui is going to have Kevin's balls draped over his Quebecian nose as he furioiouzly sucks his cock in his youtube videos after th 2016 mr O.

Look man think what you wanf, but you act like that wasn't the case in the 90's when Yates wss smokin him

kek

>Phil Heath
his roid gut phsycally makes me ill

Arnold won because he had a better chest and a better waistline.

Vacuums are long gone for the Scary Mutant tier but these photos are unequivocal- Arnold won fair and square. When your tits are twice the size of your competitors but you have a skinnier waist, you win.

No offence to Kevin, the man has a sick physique, but that IS his best pose and Phil is still bigger, beating him at his best.

It's not really fair & square if he was going to be a judge and then competes last minute while being in bed with the judges.
Arnold's chest is unparalleled by any bodybuilder ever. It's just like Dorian with his back. They both win because of they had a muscle group that completely set them apart. But it doesn't mean they have balanced/symmetrical physiques

no way mang

>better back
>better chest
>better delts
>better quads
>better calves

Mentzer literally only had better hamstrings and a tighter midsection. Also the symmetry portion of the judging favored arnold's proportions to mentzer...

I saw a vid of him in iraq doing a pull down machine while some dude w an m4 oversees (lol). upper body is there but his legs are fuckin tiny, almost untrained skinny in his sweats.

phils proportions are garbage. SEO delts, narrow chest overshadowed by massive arms n delts. but phil brings the best package consistently(mass+conditioning). when he almost lost it the other year comin in flat n watery, he rebounded at the night show.

if ramy could nail his conditioning he would be mr 0.

The only question that matters is "Will Kevin DESERVE to win?" If so, it's a moral victory. Obviously Phil will win since all a reigning Mr. Olympia really has to do is show up.

But I doubt Kevin will come in with great, full legs. He's been hiding them in his social media posts and they were already fading as early as 2002; by late 2003, they were noticeably smaller than in his prime. He injured his back and it affected his ability to train legs. He's also torn a triceps muscle and a pec over the years. It makes it all the more impressive that he's still able to get into great shape at his age but it also douses the dream of him ever beating Phil with still more cold water. And that's coming from a huge Kevin fan.

>Bodybuilding is a rigged over glorified contest nowadays and always has been
Pretty much.

He's starting to get that old man skin.

Kevin is actually killing Phil in that pose in terms of muscularity and conditioning. Phil just looks bigger because of all the synthol in his shoulders, traps (super obvious) and arms.

just googled that guy. no surprise he didnt win anything
looks unproportional and unaesthetic as fuck, poor guy fell for the SS meme

I just can't care about these guys anymore since I learned how common synthol use is.

>instagram.com/p/BFSdtjhnu0F/?taken-by=kevinlevrone&hl=en

>implying SS has squatting over 5pl8 for 20+ reps
>high bar.

Tom Platz always said he was a powerlifter, masquerading as a bodybuilder.

wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=s6H-xs0fPyM

SS victim detected

>since I learned how common synthol use is.
Lol, wut?

You can't get striations using synthol, and without striated muscles you won't even get into the Olympia.

Well yes you'd think that but Nasser Al Sonbaty (probably butchered that) was notorious for using synthol and he was in the top 5 in the 90s.

>You can't get striations using synthol, and without striated muscles you won't even get into the Olympia.
only if you're using it like a retard. you're supposed to shoot it under the muscle. synthol-retards like the ones luimarco is posting use it to blow themselves up like balloons.