Ummm, what are you looking at?

>ummm, what are you looking at?

can pushups and dips get my chest this big

Filthy Guido garbage

you, you goofy looking bitch, is that a problem!?

Your disgusting botoxed lips that were reminding me of a monster I fought in Doom yesterday

Your tits

Those heavenly DSL's

kek

Those spindly little bird legs and all that fucking hair. Holy shit.

*Unzips dick*

lol you mean your jeans right

>>>/reddit/

>people will take this bait

Summer is here

What is wrong with her face, is she a burn victim or is that genetic

Is this a high test?

she's a victim of silicon

>where are your gains user?

no I get there was surgery involved, I want to know why she had it done. I'm sure she looks better than whatever the original problem was but it's still pretty horrifying

this

lip injections, they more than likely looked normal before

>why is boogie the face of the gym bitching threads?
He's just that guy.

>bitches be wearing low cut titty tops and push up bras
>my eyes are up here

srs

Fit af

Silicon woman

Y...you too...

Those disusting nigger lips

please tell me you're not talking about NuDoom.

You, you fucking putrid whore.

was wondering what your chest & lips workout is

Kek

like seriously...is she in a gym or a fucking amusment park...what the fuck

Doom 4 is good faggot

doesn't matter what Veeky Forums thinks the average dude finds this chick to be highly attractive therefor she is always able to get laid. fucking weird chicken bird thing.

>tfw I openly enjoy enhanced lips and bodies and think most guys like the look too but pretend not to

Just checking the goods ahead of time

id bang her with the force of a thousand suns you guys are gay as fuck

this.
i like bimbos

I like big fake tits like that when they're in clothes. When the clothes come off they can look good or they can look terrible

I like a nice pair of lips. Some girls overdo it but I'd definitely like to see her lips on my dick

Not quite sure. An animal of some sort it seems.
*Unsheathes Arming Sword*

I'm not really attracted to people that look up to barbie dolls. I've met people like you though. They were either fatty power lifters, really gross trashy wiggers or really unintelligent red necks. I'm attracted to human looking girls. Reality turns me on, aging stuff, razor burn, little titties.. To each their own really. To me it seems like you like an image of a woman that helps you escape the realistic image of a girl. But then again people think ass licking or toe sucking is white knight behavior so who knows. The girl in OPs pic is literally a 2/10. A 2 only because I would if she was that desperate but otherwise I'd gain nothing from banging that. Spiritual emotional connection and that type of body image don't necessarily go hand in hand. It's like you've never talked to a girl and seen what a girl like that actually acts like.

The thing is, I'd never date a girl who looks like that. It's merely sexual appeal, that look makes me want to breed. I'd definitely assume the kind of girl to enhance herself like that is a vapid loser.

Pic related is ideal "romantic attraction" for me

>the real woman meme

Some people just have different tastes, user. I prefer women over 30 and I've been that way since I was 18 for instance, doesn't mean I'd look down on another guy wanting a 20 year old girl.

I don't have fedora pics on my phone so you'll have to make do with -

fedora.jpg

>OPs pic is literally a 2/10.
She's a playboy model you autist

>I stand frozen as she lifts off into the stratosphere

reporting in.

every individual has a "look". there are certain looks everyone is attracted to in different ways. everybody's current self would stand out in at least one place in the world, surrounded by those peoples.

i believe preferred age is a standard based on mainly cultural belief systems. i believe this is based on how we market ourselves as individual human beings and what we represent. therefore marketing certain looks or ideas mankind creates only strengthens the ability to generate more profit in every way. it's beyond mating, there is foreign attraction from what and who we are, ourselves. a reflection of sorts. maybe we need people and things in our lives to define us, or possibly to reaffirm the definition of those people and things instead.

the difference is who we are, versus what we are. what we are, says more than what we say. everybody does this on a smaller scale in their own first-person social experiences. with this being said i also believe it's not just about how long we've been here, but how everything around us we are exposed to and what we have decided for ourselves, determines more of our self-actualization.

people who find others attractive want to give or receive some of that sexual energy. i myself am inclined to give off sexual energy all of the time. i did this sub-consciously since 12 or so. i was around much older people in my city a lot. you pick up on patterns. most people don't seem to have sexual awkwardness gone until around 14-18 or later. i mean just being in the regular presence. like standing in line. the more i had forced myself to not be shy anymore around women in my teen years, the more i was able to be comfortable with myself; the more i am now able to receive sexual energy from women; get hit on more; more understandings; the easier life is/has been, etc.

tl;dr
>based on my experience
>we come to understandings with ourselves, thus with others.
>and with sex, comes procreation, but that's not always the case.

Let's be honest here.

Any woman going to the gym wearing make-up, hair done, and revealing sports clothing isn't there to workout.

It's an ego trip for them to be the hottest chick at the gym.

taking notes on how you look since i aspire to become a bimbo, despite being over 30.

>on no fap
>two thicc black girls with low cut tops come in
>thin asian girl walks in

All that makeup.

She would be beautiful without the stripper heels and the skirt about 7 inches longer.

There she looks like a cheap whore.

Can't deny this, but if it comes to something besides just fucking I wouldn't be able to take it seriously

You you fat notch.

Competition. Look at me, honey: I'm taller than you, stronger than you and have a bigger rack than you do (7'1", 42G). Are you seriously trying to compete with me?

>10/10 perfect bimbo would marry

The bait on this board is getting so meta.

lol, I cannot believe you took such obvious bait. he was baiting you by purposely pretending that he didn't know the contemporary meme of the misplace modifier on "dick" god, you summerfag are so dumb these days.

>implying my dick doesn't go crazy for the cheap whore look

Mah brudda. You fucking beat me to it, goddamnit

Nigga you gay

Lets be honest here

You have the autism

Nice try

I was wondering what product you use on your hair. I was considering Wen myself, but saw yours looked so nice and wondered what your secret was?

I think fake tits and enhanced tits can look nice,

its when the broad overdoes it and looks like Dr. Frankensteins creation.

The grand canyon

i saved the pic and now she is my ideal romantic attraction for me, please get away from us.

No its not you're just stupid as fuck

That's not how you green text

Who is this basic bitch ball batter receiving bimbo?

Nigga you a nigger

Slideshow!

>that much make up
>those nigger lips
>wearing such a revealing outfit

whore/10. would look at in disgusted amusement.