Guys theres a cute girl at my gym and I need your advice. how does one pick her up?

guys theres a cute girl at my gym and I need your advice. how does one pick her up?
I noticed her on wednesday and I was just admiring her ass from the squat rack when I would rack the weights.
Saw her again today as well.
Fuck I just want to fuck her with no relationship

not fitness related. reported.

idk dude. just chat her up and see where you stand.

study her schedule and find her when she is leaving the place and chat with her

you fucks have it easy when english has so many easy pick up lines

Unless you're the biggest or most aesthetic guy in the gym while she's there you have no chance. She's just going to laugh at you and then call over the attractive guys to also laugh at you.

It hurts, but it's the way the world works homie :(

>this the kind of shit some people actually believe

>How does one pick her up

Very carefully and with proper form.

ask her if she want's to come over for some PIZZAS

>announcing reports

Reported

Do you have the HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME for it?

:D

>use your back not your legs

this

Don't bother trying. Fit girls are surrounded by ripped dudes hitting on them every signle day. Unless you look amazing or have a 10/10 personality then you're fucked. Also, be aware that most fit girls are whores.

>Search Google for image
>Best guess for this image: female

Thanks, Google. I had my suspicions.

Anyone know who this t h i c k asian is?

Not worth it man, my gf comes with me to the gym. If I see anyone even approach her I get ready. If I saw some beta like you stuttering and trying to talk to her I would walk up close to you and punch you in the solar plexus.

America or Australia?

>it makes a difference

You don't. The gym is not a goddamned social club or a bar, people go there to do WORK, not get hit on by some faggot gym rat. She talks to you? Fine. Otherwise? Forget about it.

I take my gf to the gym to and always ready for a fight if someone is trying to hit on her.

Take your gf to the gym to....... To what?!? God the suspense is killing me!!! What does she do?!?!

>fighting in the gym

yeah enjoy getting banned from the gym for life.

What are you talking about? I said nothing about fighting:

>asians with ass
how

fuck, i wanna know too

Hey buddy boy looks like we're in the same boat. I'm in need of some Messiah to enlighten me and show me the way to this T H I C K A Z N G O D D E S S

Just go up to her and say "u want sum fucc"? That simple.

small gym. i doubt it. not in this environment

lmao major sperg alert

She won't be with him long, he's probably so hyper-vigilant all the time he's out with her in public, that it drives her crazy. Probably even gets to the point where her own male family members can't get close to her without him acting threatening towards them. Must suck being so beta.

COMMA SPLICE IN YOUR FIRST SENTENCE

Leave her alone and let her work out, you pathetic manchild.

>POSTING IN ALL UPPERCASE
Shove it up your ass, sperglord faggot.

>announcing you reported the user reporting another user
Reported and deported

also this is not true
everyone is like the guys on this board
>oh she is a gym chick she can pick anyone lets better not try
no she cant. Pro tip she is most likely insecure about her body you can use that.
Just do some crazy stuff like actually lifting her or some shit. Then play it all funny.
good luck boy

Nice punctuation, faggot.

Triple reported

Blaha pls go

brehs