That guy who eats in the gym

>that guy who eats in the gym

>that guy who works at the gym

>That guy who picks at his calluses in between sets

I lift for 3 hours on average, if i feel like having some rice crackers and protein shake in that time frame, i fucking will you beta low test faggot

this is actually a real legitimite one. Who the fuck wants to eat in a sweaty ass gym

yes sir

You don't eat off the benches you retard

A bump

well why not?

I eat poptarts and chocolate at the gym if I'm really going at it

Because that's what the plates are for

me tbqh familia

>that guy who puts 2pl8 on the bar, eats a banana, downs a protein shake and a large gatorade, then sits on the bench doing absolutely zero lifting for the next 30 minutes before unracking the weights

There's this old ripped nigger that I once saw eat half a case of fried chicken in the locker room. He also drinks an entire bottle of orange juice during his workout. Dudes fucking jacked though so it's been good to him.

Topkek

>a case of fried chicken
>a case
Where do you come from

Underrated

What's with all the boogie threads? Did he die or something? Also why is boogie the face of the gym bitching threads? Only workout that fucker gets is when he squats to take a shit

that guy/girl always staring at their damn phones.

>that guy who gets banhammered repeatedly for shitposting identical images over and over and over again.

>that guy that thinks fat as shit people squat to take a shit

Three hours? Can you describe your average weekly routine?

How do they then? Just fall back or something?

>That guy who doesn't do anything of the things in this thread, works out harder than avg bro's but still looks like a dyel piece of shit

It was in a grocery store container instead of a tub. A box I guess? They're house shaped with plastic windows in the "roof" so you can mire dem thighs.

Can that guy eat the gym?