How do I reach chad god mode?

How do I reach chad god mode?

Height, body, face, personality, if you're missing one of these you are not Chad and should promptly take down your bluetacked a4 printer photos of Jeff Seid down off your wall and reassess.

be born tall, white, and rich x 1
tan x f

A
bench 3 x 12
ohp 3 x 12
squats 3 x 12
dumbbell flyes 3 x 12
lateral raise 3 x 12
tricep pushdown 2 x 12
abs whatever x fuck you

B
pull ups 3 x 12
rows 3 x 12
curls 3 x 12
more curls 3 x 12
abs abs abs
think about doing deadlifts

ABxABxABx...

also take roids

>also take roids

That's roid bod?

i dont think its unattainable natty, but chad will get it taking roids

Height - You can't change that. Unless you're proper manlet (like 5''4 or something, not the "hurr durr, under 6'2 is manlet" shit you read on here) it isn't that big a deal. Maybe I'm talking shit as someone who is 6'1", but I've got plenty of friends who get plenty of girls and they're short as fuck.

Face - Very important. You can change this though. From basic shit like haircut, facial hair, sorting your teeth, clearing up your skin, etc. Right up to more drastic shit. Massive Jew-nose? Get surgery. It's cheap and routine.

Frame - Largely bullshit. Unless you're 7ft with 1ft wide shoulders or something mental "frame" is normally an excuse made by guys who aren't willing to put the work in. For most guys, if their shoulders lag, it's because they're pussying out on OHP, not because they have a "bad frame". Same for any body part. Work to equal that shit out.

Body - The reason we're all here. Anyone can look like the guys in OP's pic body-wise. Steroids are fucking magic and make the process 100000000 times easier. They're also safe if you know what you're doing and don't fuck around, and contrary to what brainwashed Yanks will tell you, they're the exact OPPOSITE of "cheating". Otherwise go natty, but if you're skipping leg day or are afraid to add another 20lbs on the bar, you'll get fucking no-where.

Personality - The golden fucking ticket. You could be Apollo himself, but if you're an autist who scares low-rent prostitutes away, you're fucked. That shit can be learned, but it's a long process. There's a reason short, poor, fat guys often bat way above their league, and it's because they could charm and joke their way out of a gas chamber at Auschwitz.

Money - It's important, but the big thing to learn here is that money isn't the real issue, success is. If you're successful and self-made, girls love that shit.

If you're asking this on here at best you're gonna get to Josh mode, maybe Brad mode

careful, you'll break Veeky Forums

How do i develop personality besides talking to people 5×f

Read. Work out more than just your body.

I went to law school being shy as fuck. I am not glittering white teeth huge smile charming, but I can strike up conversations with most people and engage them.

post pics of josh and brad mode.

Is it wrong that the only guy who turns me on in that pic is the manlet in white pants?

>joke their way out of a gas chamber at Auschwitz
that changed my whole perspective.

2 of these guys are dating. Pick which 2

The twins? If so mirin that Patrick Bateman level narcissism

It's not something that can be taught I'm afraid. You just have to "know" as it were.

It can be learned though as I say. Sounds odd, but you just need to trust yourself.

Confidence and self-awareness seem like opposite sides of the coin, but they're great bedfellows. You need to know that just talking to people and not giving a shit what others think is extremely important, but by the same token you don't want to come across as weird or having no social filter.

Like I say, it can't really be explained. But one thing is for certain, you'll get nowhere if you don't try.

Guy on right is literally the hottest guy I've ever seen, probably hotter than most of Detroit

All three of them look like gigantic tools. Why the actual fuck would I want to be associated with them?

He has a pretty meh face. Borderline ugly 2bqh.

>tfw the one on the right looks like a perfect human male

kinobody

>eat clen
>tren hard

That guy has a twin in the photo....

Well his body is better, probably the angle or something

why aren't any of them smiling?

The grapes are so bitter.

Just because someone is attractive doesn't mean that they're necessarily photogenic, my cousins are identical twins but one of them was a successful model for brands like Armani and Prada where as the other had no camera presence and could only get minor work with brands like Target

fuck off white knight poof

Wagering a guess here:
straight female
gay male

Nah bro. Those Chads are full natty

a chad smiles on the inside
we cry on the inside

Smiling is for faggot betas.

Is this legit routine?

fred is a chad too desu

Speech pathologist here. Get comfortable with your voice.

> read out loud, 10 minutes a day minimum, even if its just murmuring it.
> sing in the car or whenever you're alone.
> talk in accents, in different tones of voice when alone.
>respond to the tv, news, whatever your looking or reading, out loud to yourself (obviously when you're alone otherwise people will think you're deranged)

this won't make you an interesting, or smart person, but it will make you relaxed and confident talking to others.

kinda, its a basic PPL, but without a dedicated day for legs. i do something like it altough with more than 2 rest days between a given workout