I lift to forget her Veeky Forums

I lift to forget her Veeky Forums

Got to keep moving forward buddy.

feelin this pre hard too brother

fuckin hell..

Why are you posting that pic with it?
Reminds me of this, pretty disgusting desu.

it gets easier with time. It gets even easier when you get back in the game. It becomes nonexistent when you learn to love yourself. Best of luck, I'm sorry for your pain. Know that your brothers have been there and we became stronger not just physically but emotionally in the process.

Right there with you bro.

How much do I have to squat until I can carry these feels?

Feels thread?

I am starting to change a lot of stuff in my life now.
Been lifting for 2 months now.
I am seeing how fast I can become a better person, now I am going to change my lifestyle.
Setting up goals for my body, life, changing my room. Getting a 2 person bed.

I'll become a better person.

thats good to hear. good choices man.

Thanks user,
Maybe weird question, but is there an excel template for setting up goals ?

Hey those are some good feels there user, feels thread are usually the opposite.

But good on you mate, keep it up.

that is indeed a weird question my friend. just write them down and be aware of them really

You know, sometimes im glad im an isolated neet who lifts and plays vidya. This way ill never know this feel.

Teach me, sensei.

I want to be completely devoid of desire for companionship, I'd love it if my life felt complete with just vidya and lifts.

Any feel is a feel, isn't?

Ah, maybe better to write it down.
Going to buy a notebook for it.

It's something my brain i guess programmed itself to. Emotions don't matter anymore so I don't care about family or friends anymore. Don't get me wrong I don't hate anyone, i wish the best for ppl but I don't want to be involved in other ppls lives. Ppl will think im selfish and a dickhead because of it and it is what it is. Very strange really, could be cause im still young but idk...

Did something happen to you, user ?

I lift to forget also

You sound like me and a friend, we are housemates now, been friends for some years and we just study, lift and play vidya.

I was neet for a long time and just got dumped by a girl I was crazy for. Nothing has ever hurt worse and Ive never been more depressed, but I'd still choose my life now over being a neet, it's just not a life mate.

Not really, when you separate yourself from others you lose interest in wanting to be around them. For me anyway.

Sounds like a waste of time to me desu. It's like building something only to tear it all down, sometimes I want a girl in my life because after all i am human. But im cutting down fapping so i put mind and focus to other things.

Sounds lit

You both sound like you are in denial, like how I was. Having no life fucking sucks and you know it.

Both of those posts are me m8. I'm pretty happy with life senpai, just annoyed how i keep fucking up with meals lmao. Although i do cling on to self hatred since it helps to lift heavy.

What's with all the gore here

Leuberedgyness goes to >>/b/

If I could go back in time and only fix ONE thing by telling my previous self:
Ask her out on the school dance.

Don't sabotage your happiness by letting her get away.

You two were inseparable, always together from age 4-12, holding hands, kissing each other, experimenting when adults were not looking, sleeping on each others lap while looking at a star-y night or a cloudy day.

But as the years went by you grew somewhat distant, not always being in the same classes but still enjoying that special childhood friend bonds when you two would meet. But then the prepubescent years came to an end and she started hanging out with girls as you with boys. Making new friends circle but still occasionally talking to each others. You remember dreaming about her carrying your children and marrying her in your early twenties, a big and happy family.

And then prom night ended and the last word you told each others were: "have fun in high school!" as you both went your separate ways with two tears that felt gigantic running down your cheeks.

This is the reason why I can't watch the ending of that fucking movie anyone.
Fucking missed the boat...
I just dreamed about her again last night, having a nice chat with her whole family around the table about how our firstborn was going to come in july and then I woke up...

try messaging her on fb u fucking faggot

I lift to meet her.

I lift to forget I'm alive.

I lift just to do something other than work and play vidya.

Without lifting, I'd be wagecucking and playing vidya games and probably a disgusting skellington.

Thanks for all the responses fellas, feels good.

>why do you lift user?
>to forget
>to forget what?
>to forget why I'm lifting

this
just try to talk to her, or youll regret it for even longer

I started lifting for her... Then she told me she does date 5'11 guys... Also she is fatter than me now. I stand at 200 lbs was 340 before.

Now I lift for myself and the glory of progression.