What do you guys think of Hollywood's use of steroids for every single action role these days and the unrealistic body...

What do you guys think of Hollywood's use of steroids for every single action role these days and the unrealistic body standards it gives to natty plebs?

there are a lot of people out there RIGHT NOW who believe Hollywood actors are natty.

That upsets me more than Hollywood giving off unrealistic body standards.

Who cares? No one wants to see movies full of skinnyfat dudes and chicks with saggy tits and cellulite.

First of all, I don't even know any girl that actually watched that shit. Second, that guy is desired because he's handsome and rich, his body is pretty irrelevant.

Well, the dudes aren't skinnyfat, but the women are shit.

You sound like a feminist

i dont mind them roiding but they should really be more open about it

this shit causes tons of misconceptions for normies

I thought they were too till I got on Veeky Forums. After Veeky Forums, I realized the amount of roids they use is higher than a Jamacian on 4/20.

Oh and Veeky Forums also made me gay

I'm more pissed that Captain America can find such a well fitting shirt. That's the real Hollywood advantage.

Yeah shortish sleeves tight on the arms and shoulders and loose everywhere else

Every shirt goes down to my fucking elbow i hate it

>loose everywhere else
nah, thats not the ideal
if you got a v-taper going you need a shirt with broad shoulders and a slightly smaller waist to accentuate it

for sleeves, imo the ideal is that the sleeve ends right on your bicep peak

Can you blame them. Roids are illegal in the states. Furthermore normies would complain endlessly about how they could be rich actors but don't want to do steroids. Normie contempt would put them out of work even if it were legal.

Yeah but when it hugs your torso thays not good

I think sleeves that cover your shoulders but end eight above youe bicep peak are best

I can't find a decent tapered shirt. I'm clearly looking in the wrong places. In the mean time I found some decent work tshirts that fit pretty well at marks work warehouse while I was there for boots.

I just tore my first shirt down the upper back today when tying my shoes. I have to admit even though it was an inconvenience and was an expensive shirt, it felt pretty good.

its a bit much. Every fucking actor is ripped as fuck. Really makes you think..

Kek when i get sweaty or an arm/shoulder pump i cant get my sleeve off without ripping so i get someone to take of off me from the top

They get payed to look the part.

There is like 15 years bretween those photos

Ikr. He just hit 4 plate like 2 years ago. He has a deadicated crew that works out together regularly like its fucking poker night every day and he has a personal nutritionist. He's gonna look ripped no matter what he's on.

It's nice because nobody can tell if you roid because they're so used to seeing celebs

That's still a well above average body you BDD fuqs

I don't care really, good on them for it ig

Kek I just had this argument with my friends.
>Hugh Jackman and Chris Evans are natty cause they have unlimited time to train
>my fucking face when

Sounds like sour grapes.

natties deserve a lifetime of looking like shit and wasting so much of their life and effort trying to attain something that's out of their reach

oh well, you can look ok when natty if you got good genetics and a good work ethic.

If you are young and want to look good just go for roids, chances are you wont fuck yourself up in the long run bigtime unless you do retarded amounts. The payoff is greater than the price. Coming from a 10 year natty

>Role is literally a mutant/alien
>Human actor uses substances to go beyond human limits
Literally nothing wrong with that. Note that the first meme arrow could refer to almost all superheroes

>tfw you order band merch online from overseas, completely unsure how it will fit you
>it arrives and fits perfectly

yeah pretty standard to look that ripped when you're 50

This. Personally I won't risk roiding until I've had children, but after that?
I'm getting on dat dere Tour de France time

IS that the natty limit

I would kill to be chris evans.

your natty limits is totally depending on your genetics. That is about the natty limit for a lot of guys, ofc they could be a little more cut

Do you think ancestry has an impact.

I learnt that my family comes from a military tradition, stretching back more or less thousands of years.

Its one of the reasons I think most of my family are so fat-strong, but ultimately depressed - lack of fulfilment of their natty potential and/or being in unrewarding jobs.

I'm sick of all the fake nattys and celebrities are never going to say they used steroids they are going to say it was just three months of hard work. The bodies they get after months would take the normal person years to achieve if ever.

That guy clearly works out you numbnuts

You also have to remember that its their job to look good.

They also have people to take care of the autism for them. Meal prep, nutrition calc, workout plans etc.

When the trailers first came out, my GF asked why they would cast an ugly little man for the role. He was supposed to be a super hunk, not a twink.

No matter how loose a shirt is on me, within reason, it's still tightened over my lats.

Hugh jackman would be laughed out of Hollywood if he showed up with the body he had in the original wolverine for a movie these days so yes they have to look fit but i hate how they have to lie and say they just worked hard and give all these unrealistic body goals to young men.
Iam a firm believer that if you want to look big these days you need to be on gear because you can spend your life training to look dyel when someone can inject themselves and be chad in months or a year.

is this hollywood physique natty? ?
kellan lutz, hercules film, apparently he got up to 220lbs at 6'1"

>top down lighting
>roids

haha okay senpai

Female actors are "forced" to be thin if they want to perform
> OMG SEXISM OMG MISOGYNY

Male actors are "forced" to not only be thin, but take actual drugs to maintain a specific bodytype if they want to perform
> [sound of silence]

WHY ARE WOMEN SO WEAK

JUST LOOK AT THE COMMENTS

> (OP)
women have a victim complex, partly stemming from society partly from themselves. men are perceived as enjoying laborious things, however hard they are, while women having to put in a ny effort is considered mysoginistic.

ofc user just keep lifting :)
don't forget to buy the newest men's fitness magazine for 10 secrets to look achieve a body like zac efron ;)

Brad looks natty to me Senpai

nothing in life helps you get ripped like having an incredible income and a shitload of time..... if your job is to be ripped and flounce around in front of a camera, and you are paid very well for it, then guess what? you're gonna look ripped.... Time to train, time... all that time to train.... think about it.

That's why all the bored NEETs on r9k are fucking ripped.

Idiot.

To be fair, I've seen a lot of women get fucking pissed that she isn't buff.

By a lot do you mean like five?