Jobs for pussy

Jobs for pussy.

Soup brehs, so it's coming up to summer and u want to get a job that will get me some fresh snatch and pussy tighter than a coin slot. What sort of jobs would be good to help get laid?

Discuss any previous experiences and offer advice below please. Thanks

Anything at the beach that allows you to stay bare chested.

Life guard

bars, retail, summer camp

do not work at a grocery store

Do you get laid at summer camp? Isn't it full of under8ge?

Get a real job and move out of your parents house, then you might get laid

>Implying you can't just get pechanga at college from college sluts and then use your degree to get high quality pechanga

shiggy diggy/S M H F A M

>Isn't it full of under8ge?

you're never going to make it, faget.

>Isn't it full of under8ge?
Kind of the point right?

t. faggots that will get gangraped in prison

Obviously a lifeguard at the beach

I do late evening tutoring at college, in the art workshop. I've banged a few artsy girls due to that.

You're naive if you think anyone really give a fuck IRL if a 20 year old guy fucks a 14 year old girl as long as she doesn't get pregnant

This tbqh, ironically these days a neckbeard is more likely to get v& for looking at pictures of a 14 year old girl than Chad is for creampieing that same 14 year old girl

I got laid a lot working on a bar in a place that closed late. If a girl gave me good vibes I'd just write my number on a piece of paper and hand it over with her change

holiday rep.
shame on you all for not telling him this sooner.
/thread

I know these two insanely cute girls who, when they were both 15 a few years ago, used to pick a guy they thought was cute and fuck him for an entire weekend

They invited my best friend, another of my friends, my biggest enemy, and people less attractive than me, but never me

I think about it all the time. I know they didn't use condoms. I will never experience anything like that before I die. I hate this thread for reminding me.

I've literally had dreams and nightmares about this. Why not me?

Why did no girls ever look at me at all?

bartender, masseur, professional athlete, actor

male stripper on main drag...they have that shit like in miami right?

time to start roiding bro.

Just go to Eastern Europe and pay two 15 year old girls to fuck you without condoms for a weekend

Yeah this, eastern europe is a beautiful place full of people who love squats.