It's a calf spasm episode in the middle of the fucking night

>it's a calf spasm episode in the middle of the fucking night

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/charley-horse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its a magnesium deficiency

haven't had those in a while
felt like my leg's getting broken in half by demons

I feel you bro, I too sometimes get these.

>it's a farting under the blankets all night episode

anime girls don't fart

Taurine always gets rid of my muscle cramps. I wish I knew about it when I was younger and had growing pains all the time, used to get hellacious leg cramps that would have me bawling my eyes out nearly every night.

I tried stretching my hamstring in bed and i cramped hard af

Still scared to do it again

Fuck, I totally forgot I used to have these as a kid as well. Those were hell.

But I sure as hell do

Having these right now with some bad restless leg syndrome from opiate withdrawal

I wonder how bad the pain is relative to what breaking a bone would feel like.

FUAAAAARK I HATE THOSE
> MFW THEY ARE SO BAD THEY EVEN WAKE ME OUT OF MY SLEEP

>it's a "having severe glute cramps while anally masturbating" episode

foam rollers help

>tfw distal bicep tendonitis but still curl because i won't lose my gains

You think that's a good idea?

>cat always jumps from dresser onto my back
>makes me jerk which causes a calf spasm as my leg was just relaxed and then it jerked

>Feel the cramp
>Immediately get out of bed and stand up
>If you're on time you won't even get the after-feeling
>Instant pain relief

Thank me later.

Gonna try that, thanks.

a fucking hair that you can't take out under your eyelid, waking you up in the middle of the night... yea that's worse than cramps in your legs faggot

I just wake up and calmly, because I'm so used to it, punch it until it subsides. Then go back to sleep.

Probably not the best of ideas tho.

I don't have long faggy hair so I wouldn't know

I forgot what's the name of these hairs lined up on eyelid, but these fuckers tend to fall out, you know?

The trick is not to fight the spasm.
When you feel it, breathe
Take the pain as it comes and don't try to ease it by shifting positions.
Learn to tolerate it
There is a threshold you must pass before the tension from the spasm releases and you will feel that your calf (or whichever muscle that spasms out) will feel stronger and more "alive" than before.
It's tough as fuck, but learn to go over the threshold and you'll get great gains

This m8s
You need to know this

Any cramp can be prevented this way
There'are few seconds (when you get the feel that you're going to immediately cramp) left to act and quickly stretch the muscle before it starts to hurt like hell

In my case, this works almost every time

>Listens to Rippletits' advice that stretching is unnecessary.
>Complains about leg injuries.

this shit right here

Dude same.
Also, I have a tendency to move my legs a lot in my sleep. I wake up multiple times with cramps that make my calves rock hard and make me want to cut my leg off.

Medicfag here, looks like you should drink some water you faggot

>stick head under blanket
>tfw farting hotbox

You have not felt real pain until you have had a spasm in your anus during the middle of the night.
I have broken bones before and that was nothing compared to this, i wanted to die to stop the pain. Sometimes it's the worst pain you have ever felt and it lasts for hours.

>owning a cat

there's your problem

>in your anus
bro what the fuck

It's called a Charley Horse

healthline.com/health/charley-horse

Not even trolling is called a flax. It's just a cramp in your anus so there is nothing they can do to even help it. Apparently it is genetic so just another thing i have to hate my parents for.

>It's an "user gets a quad cramp while riding his bike up a mountain and has to walk on without bending his knees at all" episode

Literally just got this yesterday for the first time in my life. It happened when I wanted to piss and shit at the same time, while I tried to hold the shit for a few seconds before getting to the toilet