ask why he didn't slap MY ass

don't you see the glutes bro

probably fight him and take a beating

>call him a nigger
>shoot him when he tries to beat me
>get away with it because merica

>nigger GF

I'd pay tyrone to take her away.

This is actually the only answer that makes sense. There's no way to come out of this with dignity so just shoot him. As a bonus, murder gets bitches wet. You know, after the initial shock.

Let him fuck my BP.

Guys that big aren't used to being challenged, just get in his face and call him a faggot

pull my dick out and start pissing while doing The Spin™ and walking towards him

If I was a pajeet like the manlet in the video I'd drop my pants and throw my shit at him

If I was me it wouldn't happen because I live in the suburbs on Tokyo

Unsheathe katana and teleport behind him.

ask him how much he can deathlift and say I can do more by 1 plate

*grabs him by the throat - back the fuck off!?!?

Whitu pigguu go homu

kek

You are the big black guy there, you know.

There are already big black guys here. They only hang out in harajuku and roppongi though.

PEE FIGHT!
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464427518645.webm

either this
or option B then sue his ass

Fight, only way is to back myself
Either
A. He's a boxer or something so I get fucked, but I have a decent enough chin to not get sparked out right away
B. He's just a big, musclebound plum. I'm 6'3 and 16 and a half stone with reasonable speed (bit of judo and lots of contact sports) so assuming he isn't a fighter I fancy my odds
Seriously, just because he's big black cunt doesn't mean he's hard

> I'm 6'3 and 16

UNDERAGE B&

>and a half stone
Mong

In prison you learn not to be afraid of niggers. I'd just check him in the balls

Triple dubs

Id propably have to stop my girl from gouging his eyes lol

If hed attack her, id stab his ass. I got jumped by 3 arabs once and ever since i carry a hidden blade like an ultra edgelord.

Also, you guys do realize that when guys do this, they just try you? they wanna see how you react and wether you are afraid or not.

Hah, they actually recreated the meme?

take a beating, I would try to start with doing as much damage as I can (not permanent of course) so that I could say that I did that to him, even if he beat me up life fuck.

Why would you look at his testicles, user?

Do you think that it would intimidate them or something?

ask him if he ever plans on cuttting

holy shit sides gone

checked

I ain't doin' shit to Big Brody, that nigga got a BALD head.

poor little sperg/10
would laugh again

holy shit is this real? Someone would have to be a pretty good actor to imitate that level of sperg

To be fair, stone for measurements are worse than pounds. Nobody knows what that is.

Like palpating for hernias?

D

he's proven his superiority as a man, so his reward is my woman

> Veeky Forums
> Everybody identifies with the scrawny manlet dyel instead of the fit alpha male

Figures..

imdb.com/name/nm3967702/?ref_=tt_cl_t8

It's a scenario that's older than time itself. Personally I identify with the high test honey.

>spot the nigress

nobody wants your kind, sorry. We'd rather be even pajeets.

not be a manlet sandnigger

Let him smash.

last post, fucked around and got triple doubles

rape him.

rape him right there on the pavement

the woman should immediately backhand him, she can stand up for herself. i'll stand back and root her on and then we can go home where she'll peg me
#feministpower

>Uses the phrase "I fancy my chances“
>thinks he would win a fight against anyone

Kek. I guarantee you are softer then a velvet bag full of puppy ears

>thumb him in the eye
>palm strike to the thoat
>elbow to the temple
>punch to the nose
>punch to the nose
>thumb to other eye
>use middle finger second knuckle to hit him in the eye/temple/throat
>stomp the groin
>Spit
>grab girls hand and get out of dodge

If the woman were so horrified she should have a go at him. The guy should call his out. IF it escalates to violence he's going to jail as long as you don't instigate it i.e. make the first physical move.

All it boils down to is how much of a decent woman you actually have who has respect for herself and capable of making her own rational decisions. If she calls him out for sexual harrasment and tells him to fuck off then walk away - fine. If she calls the police and books him for sexual harrasment - fine. If some bitch stood on the side line expected you to fight him 'for her dignity/honor' knowing full well you're not capable of doing so she's either taking the piss or deluded - drop her.

Because who wants to fight a naked guy?

yea dude that will surely work

Tell him to fuck off or ill stab him

My gf is the biggest racist im the world so that wpuld probs work actually

Im way bigger than the dude in the video so I'd kick the black in balls with steel toe boot, then punch in face (temple ) hard as fuck. Repeat until black is down

Stabbity stab nignog

>tfw no qt racist gf

You pull out your gun like any serviceable citizen, and make a citizens arrest for sexual harassment.

Also
>those jeans in the hot summer

He's a beta faggot that skips leg day, anyone could take him if they know even the basics of any martial art.

Well the macho answer is to say take a beating right? but then the girl will go from thinking he's a pig to wanting to fuck him because he kicked your ass. So now we have a problem

Politely ask if he would like to cuck me.

>roid rage

Verbally destroy him with a torrent of articulate and pointed personal abuse that let's him know exactly how low his social status is and how his behavior is a disgrace.

Done this IRL several times, it's immensely satisfying, far more so than a fight and then haveing to deal with injuries or the cops. One time I did it for a tranny friend that was punched by a dudebro. I stop in front of him and yelled at him until he actually took off his hat and went over to my friend and said he was sorry.

>being this delusional

>can only afford a hotel room with a CRT

Jesus tap dancing Christ.

>being this beta

youtube.com/watch?v=9BXLX61FDnI

>
shoot him in the cock

he's saying that white guys in asian country's are comparable to niggers in america/western countries

>fedora: the post

I want to knock your ass out

>mfw there is some serious shit going on my forums

Ask him if he is trying to get back at me for me fucking his mom.

If he attacks me I attempt to throw him because it honestly doesn't really matter how big the dude is. I get tossed by people 60% my weight at my judo class.

Cherish her user

Literally the guy whos wife fucks other men and laughs about it with them afterwards

>youtube.com/watch?v=9BXLX61FDnI
WTF nigga what has that got to do with anything. tiny people are better at bw shit.
that black guy would have demolished the little push up king in 2.7 seconds.
show us a picture big daddy
walk away, find cops, tell them what happened. they take two minutes to find the hugest blackest guy around and shoot him (America!)
>Even if it's not the same guy justice is satisfied

>weighing yourself in "stones"

I guarantee you have never seen an angry African-American in person. They descend from big angry slaves who worked hard labour 15 hours a day. Stay safe on your little island , lad.

if you actually want to keep the girl, sucker punch the dude and hope to god you don't die.

>putting yourself in danger sacrificing gains and your health to defend some harlots honor
shiggy

How much force would you need to knock him out? For some regular dude bro it doesn't take much, but guys with thick necks can take harder hits without getting their brains scrambled. I imagine if you're a manlet you'd have to do some kind of running uppercut like a Naruto character.

>one of the options is letting him fuck your girlfriend
I assume this was shot in in the United States?

Wish he'd have slapped my ass instead.

>blaha plz go

Way to rationalize being a bitch.

It's not about her feelings, it's about him messing with your property.

Maybe if you know nothing about the United States. Judging from all the brown people I would have guessed Sweden.

>sweden
>no option of letting him fuck your gf
yeah no

"Let him smash" means let him fuck your gf.

Incidentally "Take a beating" means let him fuck YOU.

>reading comprehension of a 2 year old
Hey Somalia
no it doesnt you homo cuck

I didn't see that one, nvm

oh he's gonna fucking murder you, no doubt

but the girl won't care about that, just that you tried.

it's not about defending HER honor, it's about defending yours. =/

is this before or after you show him your katana collection

Nah, man, you'd say no homo so it's not homo. Why would you let a cloud mode black dude pound your boypussy without saying no homo? Are you some kind of homo?

Wat do?

Throw a sidekick into his groin or knee cap, when he goes low to defend the damage thats already been done I elbow his temple, hook my arm around his neck and use momentum to throw myself behind him as I slip into a nutcracker choke and potentially kill him

Big people arent that threatening

Would you go in that tunnel?