God damn, this board really is just /r9k/ that lifts

God damn, this board really is just /r9k/ that lifts

Leave while you can
>SAGE

>browsing Veeky Forums when you're a normie

Ever board is just a /r9k/ that plays video games, lifts, talks about jews, history, photography etc etc

but /r9k/ is the best board tho

NORMIES GET OUT OF MY Veeky Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

fucking normies GETOUT GET.OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally only because of summer. I stopped coming here while studying for finals and by the time I was done it was /pol/ + /r9k/ lite with any real fitness discussion relegated to random generals. Fuck summer fags with a vengeance.

This.

The sooner you realize this and take 4ch as nothing more than a place for goofs the sooner you can make actual RL gains.

>high-bar vs low-bar
>is SS a troll
>cardio + liftan y/n
>is keto a troll
>etc
You'll get tired of "real fitness discussion" eventually. Thank doge /plg/ and /owg/ appeared tho.

>stuck on a 155lbs bench for years
>wakes up too late to go to a gym that closes at 8-10pm
Why do I feel like assuming this is the average Veeky Forums poster isn't really unrealistic?

Don't be fooled please.It's actually just a bunch of r9k NEETS who are here to shit the place up and have never stepped inside a gym.Veeky Forums used too be good....

>A-user why are you curling in the squat rack?

gj peeping behind the curtain now get the fuck out you weak, dumpy-bodied, dyel faggot

this, /r9k/ is just the board for the people who are so worthless that they can't even find common ground with other social rejects

>he thinks Veeky Forums wasn't always about shitposting
top kuk, 4 or so years ago almost 50% of Veeky Forums was virgin, go check the get archives if you think before it was more on topic
if Veeky Forums is worse now it is the plebbitor normies fault
I bet I outlift you too fuccboi

As repetitive as the discussions are, I'll take it over the trump posting and bitter betas.

I recently migrated from /r9k to Veeky Forums because /r9k/ was making me suicidal as fuck.

I like it way better here, although the memes aren't as spicy.

This i migrated to Veeky Forums from the gameFAQS martial arts board in 2010. ( those fuckers owe me a lumbar spine)
I came back late 2015 and this board is 100% ruined by normies or "redditors". Veeky Forums was once a place where people humorously bullied each other positively. I really don't remember people being as pathetic as they are today on this board. Its all "baw nobody loves me" now. This board is mostly "i failed" the thread, feel for me or lift on pupper bull shit. If it weren't for general threads this board would be equally as useless as r9k or /b/. Message boards are for learning. We're not your friends and we hate you.

>I've been here for 6 years pls believe ME!
>I'm totally NOT a newfaggot. GUYS!
>pls read this wall of text i wrote about how NOT REDDIT i am
>pls someone
>LOOK guys! I called other people normies and reddit! I'm totally pre-reddit cancer!

get out faggot.

Love me a good peep and some hilarious socially retarded humor, but this isn't /r9k/. I swear to God that board is just meant not only as a containment board but also some weird brainwashing experiment.

you think /rk9/ is bad? try wizardchan, you'll get literally banned for saying you've had a gf

Idk if I want to go down that rabbit hole desu

this screencap is actually from there

Jesus fucking christ, what a freakshow.

And I thought /a/ was filled to the brim with borderline pedos.