His resting heart rate isn't below 75

>His resting heart rate isn't below 75
You didn't fall for the bulking with no cardio meme right user, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/do-cardio-keep-your-gains
nutritionfacts.org/video/finger-pulse-longevity/
nutritionfacts.org/video/slow-beating-heart-beans-vs-exercise/
fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2010/06/26/10-minutes-of-exercise-yields-hourlong-effects.aspx
abcnews.go.com/Health/Healthday/story?id=4507130
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw fell for STEM meme
> All girls are fat or men

git gud and steal the women from other majors or cuck the BF of the one hot STEM girl

h-how is this allowed

>doing pharmacy
>80% hot girls

do your cardio senpaitachi

I did, m8.

But I also didn't have a resting heart rate back when I did only cardio (Quarter marathon every other day) or when I did the full 5/3/1 (lifting 4 days/week, hill sprints untill I drop 3days/week).

My blood pressure is 90/55 - 100/60 these days. 110/80 after 3 cups of coffee.

48 on average when i just wake up. All the cardio is do is a 1 mile run for about 3 times a week. Do i have good genetics or what?

>but I also didn't have a resting heart rate
Skellington pls go

>tfw resting heart rate between 90-100 at any given time
Am I going to die, Veeky Forums?

I've always wanted to fuck a can of pepsi

Are you sure you don't want me to stay?

rip user

>tfw rhr in the 50's

Are you a bigger guy? Generally the larger the organism the slower the HR. Women tend to have faster heart rates for that reason. I'm 6'2 100kg and my rhr is about 50 as well

Us spoopy skellingtons can be quite persuasive, you know.

That's pretty high, you should definitely do some cardio or something dude.

RIP

These skellingtons are giving me a BONER

Do you smoke?
cause that's the kind of blood pressure smoking causes.
Heart attack by 40 is your future user, figure out a way to lower it.

Quickest way to get my RHR lower?

No I just lift. I mean I don't really do cardio because I'm focused on gaining muscle, but this actually does bother me sometime.

75 is still high, anything above 60 is shameful

>he feel for the just lift meme
enjoy your hear attack

kill yourself

its in the range of decent health

>tfw didn't do STEM
>instead majored in art
>fucked a bunch of QT's
>now work dead end retail job and think about killing myself daily

>not making bank comissioning lewds
You need /ic/ in your life

was the pussy worth it?

Cardio and muscle building go hand in hand, you are actually limiting your gains because your blood pressure is extremely high.
I'm not saying you need to do a full cardio regiment, take 10 minutes of your day after a workout and get on an elliptical.
10 minutes is roughly 35 calories, easy to adjust your calorie count for, not even enough of a workout to tired you out.

The lower your blood pressure and heart rate, the more blood that is pumping smoothly through your body.
This means more nutrients at a faster pace.
More oxygen for when you're actually pumping.
Better sleep, so faster recovery.
More of everything to the testicles, increasing testosterone production and
more testosterone pumping at a faster rate through your body.

As long as you are not doing over 40 miles (or the equivalent in another cardio focused sport) a week, there are no negatives for cardio.
Cortisol levels do not stay elevated like the may may fags believe.
Drink water, add the calories back into your meals you burn through the cardio. Enjoy the gains you receive.

i don't do animu shit though, not a lot of people will pay bank for a realistic charcoal drawing

Damn thank you bro. Screen shotted for future reference

You must have the fundamentals down. Just get a tablet and profit

also cortisol levels are only high after lifting/cardio when you first start out after that cortisol levels start to taper off. Thats why its long term beneficial to do cardio and lift

not really, but oh man being the only fit dude amongst a bunch of faggot ass hipsters made that shit easy. Especially the chicks going into art education they're all filthy whores.

Also, little side bonus.
Because of the HGH and adrenaline in your system presented after a workout and elevated blood flow (more blood to the penis).
I found when I was dating girls, i'd get home and be a raging sex fiend.
She gets turned on because you smell like a manly man. You get the benefit of having an extremely hard erection.
Enjoy your shower after, or ask her to join you.

>his resting heart rate isnt below 40
feels good not being stressed out

nah not rly, i am 188cm and 80kg

i got fundamentals down and studied Loomis and Vilppu senpai. I just can't bring myself to whoring lewds for money.

Well, according to what I can find online 60-100 is the normal range, so you'll live. You should probably do some cardio though.

I was referring to the meme where if you do SS cardio often your cortisol levels stay risen.
Which is half true, but only in people that do extremely long distances (talking 5+ miles every single day).
Realistically though, the average runner does not put in that many miles daily, so the meme is false and they are spreading misinformation.

Well, my heart rate is about 84 right now, which is okay considering I've just had coffee and I'm on gear right now. Normally it's around 70.

t-nation.com/training/do-cardio-keep-your-gains
t-nation had a decent article about this tl;dr do 20-30 minutes of LIST 3 times a week get cardio and lifting gains

>White girls trying to twerk

Topkek

>HR always around 85-90
>Always been super high, even with cardio routine and healthy diet
>Family history of early, fatal heart attacks

At least my blood pressure is normal...

My resting heart rate is 47-49, I do cardio every workout (step climber) for 15 minutes either before or after my workout (depending on the day)

Since I started lifting again (3 months ago) My heart rate has gone from 55-58 average to 47-49. Blood pressure has also dropped considerably (though I cut out most sugars from my diet) I used to have high blood pressure (and I am only 22) My weight is now down to 187lbs (I plan to go as low as 165)

At one time I weighed 230lbs at 6"0 with an average resting heart rate of 75-78 and my BP was very high. The doctor was very concerned because I was 19 at the time and wanted to put me on BP medication.

I think there is a strong correlation with sugar and obesity. Before in my diet I was probably getting like 150g-200g of sugar per day, now I'm getting maybe 10-20g at most. My BP now tests in the optimal area, resting heart rate is lower and I feel a lot less moody.

Basically if you want to lower your average heart rate you don't need to do cardio. Just drop the sugar and lower your bodyweight, your heart rate should be spiking upwards to 140-170 on some workouts anyway (unless your rest periods are like 10 minutes between sets and you dont push yourself)

60? try 50, you feeble fuck

>I think there is a strong correlation with sugar and obesity.

>tfw biochem/medical stem at small liberal arts school
>4 girls for every guy because they all want to be doctors
>tfw I've befriended all the attractive one's and they think of me like a brother :(

>>tfw no qt femininely dressed gf

why are all women these dates butch tomboys Veeky Forums? It's rough for a guy with a stockings fetish out here m8s

Then make fanarts of trending nonsense

Vids about resting heart rate

nutritionfacts.org/video/finger-pulse-longevity/
nutritionfacts.org/video/slow-beating-heart-beans-vs-exercise/

>I think there is a strong correlation with sugar and obesity
We should get some science men on the case to figure out if you're on to something here.

Unlock the incest route

desu: i did. i used to run a lot (like 2x per week for nearly 2 years) and i was able to run 10km in under 50min ... which is in my opinion quite ok for someone lifting for aesthetics at 6'3 and 194lbs. didn't run for 10 months now. i lose my breath when i run to catch the bus or climbing the stairs at a faster pace. i'd prolly have to stop running after 1km if i tried to run at my former pace.
worst thing is i didn't even bulk that hard. went from 194lbs to 210lbs.

i wanna kiss her

Muh dick.

But for real, I wonder how many nigras have fucked her.

I smoke and i have 60 bpm

>68 heart rate
>still get sweaty as fuck if i have to climb up +2 flights of stairs

does this mean i'm going to die

Mine is 62
I do cardio 3-4 times a week

Shit senpai

Thats fuckin good. Professional athlete tier

shit family I just did the counting manually and it checks out

I should stop running every day

dude that's too low

Im at 60 rite now.

72, I haven't done cardio in over 9 months, I don't smoke and I'm walking around all day at work so I'm pretty sure I won't fucking die

>tfw resting rate is 50

ketamine

What?

this lad I major in animation and fanart trends are the easiest to cash on especially on tumblr they will literally buy anything as long as it has their favorite character.

and if you have the art skills assuming you aren't overestimating them you can easily land a graphic design job or work in the animation industry(they always need manpower)

Who here loves cardio?

50 km/week reporting

Daily reminder daily aerobic exercise improves cognitive ability as well as decreasing the effect of aging on your body.

You are literally cucking yourself by skipping out on cardio

Just means you have good pores.

>tfw resting heart rate is at 45
>dont even do cardio

Am i gonna die?

this

also post more of that dicker reaper OP

Heart rate 55, no cardio.

not to mention it also improves your recovery times on lifts since your body becomes more efficient on delivering nutrients and evacuating wastes
>but muh gains
uneducated, even if you're gains are effected its because you're not eating enough thus you're basically on a cut or on maintenance which isnt inherently bad

mines 67 right now, but im 242lbs 5'8 am i going to die?

It would be extremely painful.

stop being a BBC cuck

Eventually

eh's a big guy!!!1! XDDdDD

Where?

>
mines like that also but I take a bunch of stims daily. I never calculate any of that shit just beacause I know its gonna be high and give a false positive. Same when I run certain cycles that I know are going to raise BP. Its only temporary and I know my over all health and cardio is superior.

name please? getting nothing from image search

How much does a watch like that cost?

got it for about 230$

Out of my price range, but thanks for info.

Is 10 minutes actually enough to have any effect?
I read somewhere that it takes at least 30 minutes until it becomes really effective.

10 min of constant cardio is probably more effective for your heart than an hour of lifting. At least 30 min is ideal though.

Why 40 miles?

I would put that in minutes, not distance since you can cover the same distance for less effort once you train enough.

10 min of running? what about cycling - 20min?

thank you for providing citations for others user.
I'm a lazy faggot.

doesn't matter for the heart as long as you keep it up. You could dance for all it maters

It's just an average, some people is 30, some people is 50.
I don't really do cardio beyond running so I don't know the equal to others.
Like laps in a swimming pool, things like that.

The point is, excessive cardio of any kind is harmful, no different than working out the same muscle group every single day. Eventually you see negative returns and damage to the particular part of your body you're working out.

Is that her fucking teacher taking that photo?!

God that's the hottest photo ever.

Alright so some light cardio is better than no cardio, that's obvious.
But is there any study on the actual effect? Will 10 minutes really train anything?

Ofcourse someone who run 100 milers knows it not healthy at all. Heck even a marathon takes months to fully recover. But 40 miles is kinda arbitrary and it depends on the speed. I run a 5k for fun in 30 min flat 5 times a week and a 1 hour 10k on sundays so for me that's 30 min of cardio 5 times and 1 hour on sunday. So I do 3 and a half hour per week of running. If I could run at my curent race pace for fun every day I would do a 5k in 20 min for the same effort, at the same heart rate as now. So I could increase the distance untill I do 30 min and still run 3 and a half hour a week but longer. Obviously there is a hard limit but I think it's higher than 40 miles/whatever time. I know a lot of old runners that run more and did so for decades. I talked to the curent top marathoner in my country at a race (he has a 2:13:00) and he said that his volume (120 miles + per week) is not healthy at all. But obviously that's a stretch for most of us

>will 10 minutes really train anything.
fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2010/06/26/10-minutes-of-exercise-yields-hourlong-effects.aspx
abcnews.go.com/Health/Healthday/story?id=4507130

10 minutes isn't much, but it does have positive returns.
In reality you should be doing 30 minute cardio routines a couple of times a week minimum.

I was just trying to explain to other user, that any cardio is better than no cardio.
More structured and routine cardio yields better results.

It's kind of like the 6 rep meme yielding great results, yes other reps show positive results, but for you as an individual there is an amount of cardio weekly that you need to find that gives the best benefits for you.

I run and hike a lot, like it's not even working out for me. It's a hobby that I greatly enjoy.
I could probably stand to do less cardio weekly, but i'm trying for a massive cut so I can reach my ideal weight of 170.

When I was in the military I was 8% body fat, 160lbs and did cardio three days a week for a minimum of one hour.

hhnnngg