Face

>Face
>Frame
>Height

I love how he smokes his cigarette like a fucking female trying to look manly lol that and look at the guy does he look like when he gets out of the gym he grabs a beer and a smoke??

His zipper is open.

I could easily be on the same tier as these guys if I spent all my money on clothes and haircut but would rather look like a shredded homo

>tfw

lol kek sure user

Bella is such a tragic case. Great body with a tranny face.

>he doesnt want to look like a real man by lifting weights
also that dudes obviously lifts weights

Why does it matter. He can look like a fashion fag all he wants but in the end he's king of pussy slayer.

Is this an optical illusion or is that a full size edelman?

>>Face
>>Frame
>>Height
None of which you had, because if you did you wouldn't be attempting to prey on the insecurities of the teenagers and early twenty-somethings of Veeky Forums. You're projecting like a madman. Are you fat, OP? I strongly suspect you are.

Oh, and I'm 51 years old, have had more than my fair share of cute women in my bed over the decades, and have no stake whatsoever in your mating games, so neither your thread or anything you can post in response to this has any effect on me at all. I just hate rediculous trolls like you, who will NEVER MAKE IT yourselves, and resort to this base shitposting in your pathetic attempt to feel something other than useless and powerless. Try fixing your problems and becoming actually relevant instead of trying to drag others down into the muck where you are, okay?

>Lanklet height but full arms and shoulders

Why try when males like this exist?

OP BTFO

>Oh, and I'm 51 years old, have had more than my fair share of cute women in my bed over the decades

>those big puffy nipples
I hope none of you guys are getting turned on by this.

Great body?

op you seem to be imblying that bella thorne is pretty

>hip issues within the next 10 years.

you know he can actually talk like that without sounding like a fedora lord because he's in his 50s right?

is that her brother or does she just like dating guys who look like her relatives?

yeah

>Have face
>Frame is broad and naturally tapered
> 5'9
Fug

>he thinks I'm some faggot kid

I posted mine, you post yours, OP; show us your pic with timestamp. Show us what a fat worthless piece of shit you are, so we can all laugh at you.
>OP will NEVER MAKE IT

scooby, is that you ? have you come back to us ?

FACE, TITS, and HIPS
she has TITS and that's it

>believing he is actually in his 50s

yeah.

BREHS

what is the context of this picture, why does he look like the guy from the office

Old guy here,

Does she have any skill in bed? Or does she just lie there like a half-dead fish, with her knees in the air? Women who are passive in bed are a waste of time.

Also does she have a brain, or is she dumb? Dumb women are a massive turn-off, would not bang. Women with no personality are also a massive turn-off; would not bang.

>waste of time.
>massive turn-off
>would not bang

well then you're in luck because there is no way in hell she'd fuck a smelly old heap of trash like yourself

>white knighting bella thorne

loving every laugh

Do you do YouTube videos?

What a pedo

Oh look, the massively butthurt OP has reappeared!
Y U SO MAD THO? XD Because DAD has showed up in your thread and taken you to task for your massive faggotry?

Know what old guys like me have going for me that you young guys can't match? I'm interesting, because I've lived a full long life and had many adventures, and I *know things*. That's all the foot in the door I need. :-)

Oh nah I don't give a shit about her desu but I just wanted to tell you how pathetic it is to rip on a chick that's lightyears above your league, it shows your crippling insecurity.

LOL no, I don't even normally out myself on Veeky Forums. I'm just in the mood to annihilate a faggot OP this morning, for the lulz.

My name is not pedobear, senpai.

what the FUCK are you doing in this teenager hellhole? Legitimate question, how the fuck did you end up here and how do you tolerate this shit?

tell me more about how interesting you are on this japanese fitness board

How does a 50 year old man find Veeky Forums and then decide to stick around? Genuinely curious.

All these fedoralord trolls just got btfo. This man speaks the truth. This face height frame meme needs to die. Anyone who has actually lifted and made it knows just how much a fit body helps you. Only angry fatties with no dedication or willpower propagate this meme as a means of excusing their lack of work because 'it wouldn't matter anyway'. The reality is it matters a great deal, they just don't want to feel sad about lacking the determination to achieve it. Classic sour grapes.

You're in your 50's and you still browse here and think people care or are envious.. Nah you're just a old faggot who's gonna die soon and is wasting his last years on this shitty site filled with adults who never made it in life and failed.

>flat feet

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

LOL, I come here when I'm bored, because you guys are entertaining sometimes, and the immediacy of Veeky Forums means it moves quickly. The rest of the Internet can be pretty slow, boring, and 'staged' (for lack of a better term). I don't take anything happening on Veeky Forums seriously. I heard about this place all the way back in 2008 and have been here off and on ever since.

It's just for the lulz. XD There's parts of me that will never 'grow up', and I like it that way. There's no percentage for you in allowing yourself to get too old, you need to mix things up on a regular basis and keep things fresh. A young attitude helps keep your body young.

Oh look it's the OP again! Hi OP!

You guys want a tip for getting laid? Here it is: It has to be *her* idea -- or at least she has to *think* it's her idea. Get it? This is where subtlety is key.

cringing hard

>oh noes, there's an OLD GUY in my Veeky Forums!
Guess what sonny? Since Veeky Forums hit the mainstream media some years ago, there are more of us here than you would like to believe. Deal with it. XD XD XD

>There's parts of me that will never 'grow up', and I like it that way.
>A young attitude helps keep your body young.

I like this, and I want to take it to heart. I newly turned 19 and some days I really feel old (or at least older than my peers) because I've started my own business, go to meetings in suits and associate a lot with people in their late twenties to early forties for business. If I'm not careful I might completely lose my youthful attitude.

seriously, reddit is more your speed you fuckin faggot

Its just a website, how autistic do you have to be to think that it has to dominate your life and free time. Most people just come here for 15 minutes to browse a few threads about fitness. How deranged do you have to be to believe that it has to define you as a person? Is that how you live your life?

if you don't have FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME, it's ogre for you.

btw, CHAD just ate another SLICE of PIZZA

fucking tell em gramps

>I'm mortally offended that my PRIVATE BOYS CLUBHOUSE has been invaded by an ADULT!
Oh and reddit is full of worse faggots than anything Veeky Forums has to offer -- except for the redditfags that migrate over to Veeky Forums to troll. Somehow I think you're better suited to reddit than I am, sonnyboy. XD

Wtf is going on in this thread

>50 years old memeing this hard
I don't know how to feel

it's not about age. op feels vulnerable because he thinks he has been targeted based on ageism.

same shit that goes on every Veeky Forums board thread. diluted semi-relative topics that have to do with Veeky Forumsness.

>I don't give a shit about her
>rip on a chick that's lightyears above your league
>denies whitknighting
>keeps whiteknighting

keep fighting the good fight lad

OP is being taken to task for shitposting a tired out meme.

explain "her idea" plz brah

i can partially agree with this. idgaf if the girl is an 11/10. if we have sex that's just decent or not good at all i don't want anything more with her. there is more to it, though. like just cause i find the girl in the pic very attractive, it doesn't mean i expect her to be a better lay, at all.

>tfw you just want a qt girlfriend to wake up next to every morning and do things together but dont spend too much time together so you can do what you wanna do a lone or whatever like play vidya or shit post on Veeky Forums

no fucking clue but boy am I laffin

You have to be disarming and seemingly non-threatening (think: wolf in sheeps' clothing); part of this is keeping a mindset where getting laid is away from the forefront of your thoughts. If women think you're just a horny dude who only wants to get laid, it puts them on the defensive and they'll keep you at arms' length. She has to find things about you that make her interested in you and yet comfortable with you. The situation is always dynamic, and you have to read her mood and her signs for how things are progressing (or not). You have to be in it for the long game, and keep in mind that it may just not happen. Allowing yourself to prioritize too highly getting her in bed will be detectable and put her on the defensive.

>tfw just want a girl who isn't ugly or liberal
>tfw NorCal
JUST

Weak. Has to fuck herself with SEVERE anterior pelvic tilt to give the appearance of having an ass. Below average face. Literally wouldn't piss in her mouth for a thousand dollars.

>every morning
fuck no. i need space and lone comfort at times.

>and do things together
so basically spend money together and go places, or do sedative activities that involve talking about people.

>but don't spend too much time together
so you'd rather be checking in on one another constantly via text

>can do what you wanna do a lone
please.

i hate that shit too. it's actually a big peeve unless the chick is on drugs (yes alcohol is a drug too) and she is constaly moving around like that with half-closed sexy eyes about ready to engage in sex with me. other than that it's a big peeve especially in pictures. the fucking stupid poses.

I agree with this. I have a girl in my class who always hit me up about innane shit and when i try to take things up a notch she shuts down. So what i did was play her game. I asked her to study and i told her ill prob invite a couple other people as well (which i didnt). She came over and warmed up to me and eventually got to talking personal and banged.

>So what i did was play her game.
Think of it this way: It wasn't a game; she just wanted to see if you were more than just a penis on legs. She wanted to see that you had some substance to you, before letting you in. You handled the situation perfectly; nicely done.

Hands.....

what else would you do? besides bone

Why does she wear those bottoms and then try to cover her ass cheeks

tuning in here.

i think we all kinda view this kinda stuff from multiple perspectives. there is no single right answer when it comes to specifics. there are many ways to say the same things and all men have answers for everything. we are basically talking in circles. oh yeah also props on the lay, user.

How can we possibly know any of this, you old retard?

Listen gramps, I appreciate what you're doing, but you need to realize us teenagers and 20 somethings need to face and ultimately overcome the sort of insecurities that op is trying to invoke if we're to make it in today's world. I'm grateful you're compassionate enough to spend your energy trying to shield us from faggots like op, but it doesn't change the base fact that there does exist in this world plenty of people who, by virtue of being born with better genes to better environments, will succeed far easier than we will.

It used to be standard practice to just run away from this fact but today, in the internet age, this is not possible anymore. As a young man today, we have to face this reality as it presents itself (i.e. op's bait thread), and discover our own inner strength to stand up to the facts, accept our disadvantage, and overcome it... or just not make it and get culled.

There is an ages-old saying that I'm sure you've heard before:
>The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing
I know I can't fight your battles for you, but I can provide moral support by slapping the shit out of the occasional faggot OP. XD XD XD

it's not like i feel the need to have a qt gf. when i feel like i NEED a girlfriend in my life then i actually care for her and whatnot. it's not like "oh i wish i had a gf" it's more like "i really really like this female as an individual human being and want to walk through life with her as a companion."

other than that it's circumstantial and subjective af. basically i was never into the high school type of mingling. become friends... text a lot.. maybe hang out in groups... finally hang out alone... finally bone. shit like that. this type of mentality is considered "normal" but if i make it about sex to begin with then that's what i leave it at.

i am no pimp and i don't play women, but it isn't hard for me to get laid along with keeping my current single man type of lifestyle separate from all of that drama and weird social issues that may erupt over time. i can still live a busy life and get things done, even get my workouts in, without having someone try and weigh me down in order to receive/give some sort of affection. there is no emotion in business.

tl;dr
>i guess it comes down to what kind of lifestyle do we want, and what do we say "yes" and "no" to.

thanks for the advice brah