/plg/ - powerlifting

...Quiet in the corner, I'm falling through....

...without you what does my life amount to?...

Other urls found in this thread:

watch2gether.com/rooms/ipf-er4gn94pd2pmbjxy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WityO2AEpxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isley is a rodent

Sad music general

Repostan

Can i be your handler at a comp or am i banned lol

>tfw you will never wrap isleys knees and slap his back as he steps on the platform

>slap his back as he steps on the platform
this is strictly forbidden

Oh fuck off really

lonelypl if youre here, please join the official plg chat

watch2gether.com/rooms/ipf-er4gn94pd2pmbjxy

Well no shit what did you suspect? that general barbaric act promotes aggression and anarchy, opposed to the cool, calm and collected look that IPF lifters should maintain throughout competition

thats what separates us (future olympic game) from the circus animals (IPL)

Does anyone have George Leeman's program?

Don't feel like paying 200 dollars

BORING

I dont get shouty and screamy. Few quiet aggressive words in the ear and a slap on the back for 3rds

>guy in my gym is bringing in his slingshot for me tomorrow

excited lads

gonna try work up to 150kgx3

i don't post in these threads often don't know what this meme is

I think the gist was 20 reps for main lift

Soon as you cant hit it ie 18 reps do set of 18 and set of 2. Then when it takes you 4(?) Sets up the weight and start again
Amrap on assistance work hit rep prs until you wana up the weight

thats the very basic gist as i remember it dont take that as gospel

Yessssssss

Embrace the slanger

Can somebody cross out (you) and put friendship?

Or maybe make (you) red with brackets?

I get 30-35kg out of the yellow one

experiences with it?

my first comp is late august and since howmuchyabench well and truly fucked up my order and have responded to me in a month i've had to borrow one

last time i tested 1rm about 2 months ago it was 150kgx1, it'd be amazing to get that for a pause rep in comp or even higher

or perhaps, those 30-35kgs were due to steroids you shot up your butthole?

Are you the same guy that posts all the depressing bullshit about how your to much of a pansy to lift heavy or end it all

No I'm Sean

It adds so many percents.

Just be sure to use it in addition to your training, not in place of , knowwhaddimsayin?

Doing rack pulls atm and feeling uncomfortable on the right side in my lower back. Wat do

Got 30 from them too

And no, 1ml goes nicely into the delt

Dude, let it go

I'd be good with your bullying if you could even prove that you lifted

Unfortunately, you would be banned. But desu I'd love a tren forearm knee wrap

All isn't lost though, Virtus will be (actually) handling me at my next comp. The power of insulin coursing through my knees!

>this is what garagebro considers "sport"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WityO2AEpxM

my thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of equipment proves I lift more than you (who ironically supplied nothing)

Stop and don't get injured?
What type and where are you feeling the discomfort?

>virtus is wrapping your knees
>you feel something prickly go into your knees
>"w-what was that" you ask
>"oh nothing bro dont worry lol just tying the wraps really tight you know"

Your cues didn't really work for me yesterday lad. Gonna try the good old "chest up" cue.

Bar positioned a few cm below the knee, and the pain isn't bad it just feels a bit different than what I'm used to

Also it's right above my ass on the right side

Oh, ahh well. Good luck with the next cue

Is Eleiko a Swedish company?

Yet you post no lifts. Ever.

My guess: you are embarrassingly weak AND you are the "try harder/genetics" meme boy

try cuing 'open butthole'

fuck i'm excited

i'd be so happy if i could do like 160-170kg with it, just seeing that much weight on the bar would be a massive motivation mentally for me

B-but i know someone friends with hannah chan who goes to ipf meets with no problem

Lifts? Proof of lifting? None?
Don't respond to me again, you clearly dont even lift, so I hardly care what a literally DYEL has to say about me

>isley talks mad shit about me but still can't even beat eq my prs
Kek desu.

You can attend, but with Martin in the warm up area helping me, I'd think he'd have words with people.

Also hannah chan doesn't even like that guy lmao

I think I was just banned from the IPF for watching this

My best wilks is 425.

I am currently 95kg.

My current lifts are 235/158/270.

And you?

Evidence? Any sort of proof whatsoever? Body pics? Nothing? Lifts? Proof of lifting? None?
Don't respond to me again, you clearly dont even lift, so I hardly care what a literally DYEL has to say about me

Until yesterday, I never talked shit about you.

It was never me abusing you as user. NEVER.

I'm sorry but where supposed to take your word, YOU, the slimy little lying rats word for it? lol i think he knows better than that

Lol pussy.

How does it feel to be the weak guy?

Yet you post no lifts. Ever.

My guess: you are embarrassingly weak AND you are the "try harder/genetics" meme boy

you lads are missing the spirit of powerlifting

everyone ive met irl has just been supportive of each other and encouraged everyone to do better

The glute cue worked out of the hole, but basically beyond that I still had a forward collapse. At least I can say I've become much more aware of the problem while squatting; my second rep yesterday was ugly, but I was able to fix things up for the third rep - not something I ever could have done before.

Sounds like my typical Saturday night!

Hell yeah pal. My favourite part without a doubt is feeling that fucking weight when you unrack it.

Hye there is nothing meme about trying harder.

(it's just bants lad I know you're not going user it's the joke)
Typical euro can't handle any bants.

cuck

No. One of us isn't a powerlifter.

One of us is a no lift coward meme master

think i'll take a video if i attempt anything significant

I like that you know who im talking about

isley had a crush on hannah chan for the longest time

cuck

Do it. Have fun with the slanger; it made me love benching again.

that fucking reminds me

found out this week that an instagram model goes to my uni and does the same course as me

Hey I had some good squats how do I send them to you since you refuse to have Facebook

DM my insta

Can't send video though dm

>doing stones
>Slip up on 180 lb stone
>225 stone hard as fuck
>Tape arms and apply tacky
>Load 325 lbs stone with ease

Is it my chest that's lacking?

wow that is kinda creepy of you

Opinion on Westside Conjugate Method for bodybuilding purposes?

Thanks!

I know you gusy know more than the average bear

Also, how would you fellas run Westside in a 3xWeek Fullbody program?

You should feel bad about yourself for making this post.

how come, guy?

like this friends?

Because joe tries to rebel against his roots to suck up to a Japanese anime forum

Everything about this post is bad.

>ywn be John Haack
Why even try

>Wiscansin

Why does /plg/ dislike 531 for how slow it is, but then love c6w so much?
531 you're setting a new max every 3 or 4 weeks, c6w every 6, obviously.
Honest question, i don't get it.

>Why does /plg/ dislike 531

>but then love c6w so much

They hate both because they're American programs.

Nobody likes either of those programmes

Best programs are..........

Looked easy m8. Go heavier?

Mirin those monster calves and swoleness in general

See

I'm an olympic lifter and have a big highbar squat but there's something about watching a weight submit to a huge powerlifter man that just does it for me. I feel like powerlifter people are just naturally stronger than oly people and so I get turned on watching a big fat powerlifting guy get under a heavy bar because of thinking about how light and silly an olympic load must feel in comparison. Hell I'm not fat but I've even started cooking butter in oil; just seeing lowbar squat turns me on when I think how heavy and grindy the rep looks. I am vain as fuck in real life and have no problems with going to olympics and snatching or jerking, but I love watching powerlifting meets and have a constant fantasy of being a huge powerlifter guy with a deadlift and squat waiting for me. I guess it is something that has to do with liking the extra scandal that comes from it being a roided out lolfed guy getting to piss off the tested feds and anti-drug system but this fetish seems like it might be manifesting itself as a form of drug-free athlete hatred. Anyone have thoughts or advice? Pic related, it made my sympathetic nervous system fire when I first found it.

reply please

Its fine. Now go do it, bitch

>they
That's one person gARRY
One person vehemently hates c6w, the rest is pretty indifferent if they've run it. I'm pretty sure that anyone that's done it doesn't talk shit about it. Only douchers talk shit (hotrun, islet, avonsquirtsdale)

When I set up the deadlift I accidentally oust it forward slightly and then pull it up my shins and thighs

wheres garagebro
wheres phil
wheres norsie

where are all the good posters

what routine are you guys using?

did sheiko and I LOST STRENGH

wtf is wrong with me

eating and sleeping was on point

Bulgarian is making me happy
Just do chill maxes few times a week and fill up the rest with triples and doubles
Something like 1rm max + 3x3 in the morning then two-three sets of doubles in the evening
Next day just do a 1rm max in the evening
Next day do a 1rm max in the morning plus double and triples
Or whatever
And also deadlift like once a week idk

Tried on 24 pairs of swim trunks, not a single pair fit. Fuck me

Just get speedos

No one wants to see your disgusting fucking body anyways
Id fucking throw up in the pool/beach if i ever saw you in the same water as me
women's pussies would be dry as fuck despite being in water

>Me
>In speedos
Gross. Also, they're not exactly the norm in America, and I'd feel weird having my legs so exposed.

you have proven you are a complaining cunt and have given up all rights to bants

this post was pointless

>where are all the good posters
Sean used up all his "try hard" by being an annoying cunt until the general became worthless

Also, fuck off sean

been reading a lot about it... have you got gains? how much?

Get short shorts instead of meme ugly trunks for people with twink legs.
Vid related.

Don't be so insecure. You can try them out at a nude beach before adopting them full time.

Went on it after 5 rep TM became unsustainable. Was gaining 5kg a week initially (probably just peaking from TM), the rate then dropped to 2.5 kg a week as long as I didn't get greedy and was careful with increasing weight. Lasted for like 3-4 months, then I fucked up my shoulder bad in an accident unrelated to lifting.

Main thing is to just be chill. Don't get greedy, don't take risks or big jumps.

tfw haven't gone swimmin in 13 years.

would you let justin ravage your boipucci

Trappy, why are third-worlders like you and Phil so obsessed with Western culture and media, to the point you learn the language, post in English on American sites instead of native tongue, and consume Western media over your own? Like, it boggles my mind how each new superhero flick can break box office records overseas, while your own films are left neglected. I read an interesting article that talked about how many foreign films achieve more acclaim in the West than in their own country.

Lel, good one

I like having my shorts cut off at the knee. It doesnt feel right if it's much shorter.

I dont know of any nude beaches near me, not to mention that I like the feeling of having my legs covered