There's still guys 5'10 and under that lift

>there's still guys 5'10 and under that lift

Why? You guys look like shit, women don't care, everyone knows its compensating, everyone knows the gains are easy and literally zero effort put in.

You could be a ripped 5'9" guy but even if a 5'11" guy comes around you're just a bitch in his presence to girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omOwjU3VHMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It beats the only alternative.

I could be 4'5 and it's still you who would be the bitch in my presence and lifting has nothing to do with it.

>he thinks manlets care

>tfw gay bottom
>tfw being a slight manlet is an advantage

:3

I stopped because really all I was doing was looking fat when bulking. I built a small home gym of a pull up bar and dip station instead. Doesn't matter because I'm fairly attractive anyway and Veeky Forumsshion my clothes to fit.

fuck is 6'4 reallt that bad?

>implying i care what women think

i bet any of you faggots who make this thread wouldnt say this to ripped fucked 5'10 and under in real life. You'd most likely get your ass beat. Degrading people for the way they were born is childish and immature. I'd love for one of you faggots to fuck with me in person.

>that microdick
oh lawdy

quads of truth

just gotta take this manlet meme as a joke breh. Im 5'10'' and dating a 5'7''/5'8'' girl. She's fuckign gorgeous too.

ok kid

>women don't care

I don't think people realize how much of a cuck to women's preferences and opinions you have to be to lift specifically for women. You're the same type of people who end up being the girls personal yes-man

>ifunny
I'm above 6' and I think you should kill yourself OP.

Dude you're a fag, I'd hold my hand on your head like the little midget you are and watch you flail as you try to hit me.

>37343366
So how do you overcome every girls "say no to everything" cold attitude to you?

Lol then he'd grab your fat/skinny weak ass arm and break it lmfao

>something is smaller than me so I'm gonna put my hand on its head and win any given fight

Please, for science, prove this by getting into a ring with a bull and putting your hand on its head. Since the bull is smaller, you should be able to do it, right lanklet?

What?

>implying she's not gargling a 6'2" mans cock on the side

Everyone who lifts does it for women, those who say they don't are lying, originally it was supposed to be for health THEN looks, but this generation is so full of themseleves lifting has become about aesthetics (refer to that fagget zyzz who died on roids) and then health after, I know tons of guys that just lift then have pizza, burgers and just eat like trash, maybe 1/15 of the guys I know that lift actually care about the health aspect.

OP I think you're exaggerating to get (you)'s

>actually thinking you can just put your hand on someones head and prevent them from moving

you fucking dumbass

James Bond is 5'10

Literally the manliest character known to man

op BTFO

>they still think size guarentees a win in every street battle they fantasize about.

I enjoy the adrenaline rush I get from heavy deads and squats, looking like I lift sure is nice but I don't go into the gym thinking "fuark I'm gonna look aesthetic as fuark noen I can finally get that grill who rejected me in 10th grade"

Confirmed teen

>has to post a celeb

Yeah he's not famous or has a fuck ton of money with nice cars and a house right?

That's exactly what you think actually.

he wasnt born that way, dummy

he became rich because hes such a Chad, not the other way around

Unless you do things to improve your odds of getting her to toy with you. How are you supposed to get the girl?
Girls are naturally cold and uninterested so unless you try to appease her, how do you intend to win?

Holy crap this board is easy to troll.

girls like guys that dont give a fuck about anything if you have game anything is possible. If you actually went out youd see short, ugly, lanky, indian, asian people with qt girlfriends.

Oh seriously, just fuck off with this meme, I can do what I like regardless of my height.
"Oh, he only likes skydiving because he's short and needs to compensate."
"He likes guns because he's got a small penis lol"
"He needs a fancy car because he's insecure about his hairline"
You can apply this to every hobby. Not everything has to do with superficial shit you faggots, some people like to enjoy themselves.

projecting much?

i certainly dont lift for women

Explain my lack of bicep curling and journey to le six-pack abs

Are you fucking retarded ? He's a chad because he's successful in a field of work that gives him a lot of money and fame, NO ONE gave a flying fuck about this man before that. By your logic every Chad gets the lifestyle that he does.

>t-this is i-impossible! Someone s-shorter than me is much more succesful at l-life!

What a sore loser you are

Don't even bother lol, this is seriously the mindset of these dumbasses on this board, they assume if they chuck weights up in the air they're guaranteed the James Bond lifestyle.

so by your logic every 6'2 guy gets tons of action. Def not true my friend is 6'2 and is the most beta dude i know. The guys that get their dick gargled on are the ones with the most game. They are actually out trying to get laid and have fun doing it.

Your friend is in a very small percentage, simple question,

Does a woman prefer a 5'9" man or a 6'2" man?

Found the manlet.

Nobody will argue that woman do not prefer tall men over short men

Just that you are putting to much emphasis on something that will not help you get everything in life.

A tall beta is still a beta

Depends on face, personality etc.
I'm sure most women would prefer a handsome and healthy 5'9" man to an unfit and average looking 6'2" guy.

>PERSONALITY

does a guy prefer D cup or C cup? The whole point is you don't have to be CHAD to get LAID

A small beta is also a small beta, and there's a lot of them, even more then tall betas. I could literally just refer back what a women would prefer, tall beta or small beta

>has to max out the manlets characteristics and make the taller guy a piece of crap to make him desirable

i dont know any girls with tall beta boyfriends

>A small beta is also a small beta, and there's a lot of them, even more then tall betas.

No shit, why would you be a beta though?

Judging from your post you seem to worry alot about what other people think of you. Thats the trademark characteristic of being either a woman or a beta.

You don't know any girls then.

Aren't you the one engaging in this as well? Are you a beta manlet ?

Well ofc you wouldnt, im not that guy btw
Most girls (all girls?) have a ton of choices when it comes to boyfriends, if youre a beta you get knocked down to "undateable" pretty quickly
The question (even if its dumb) was if all things equal girls would prefer tall or short

I'm engaging in it because it's fun to put this loudmouth beta in his place.

Stay beta buddy

why would he be a beta if he has a girlfriend? you guys are retarded

>tfw 5'11 and slightly bigger than otter

It's a good life.

this

its actually pretty weird for people to migrate to the internet and shit post like this. He's basically saying if youre not a CHAD you can't get laid. Obviously this dude does not get girls.

He's angry at life, this whole thread read likes a fat girl's tumblr blog

I am 6'4 how heavy do should i be bulked. At the moment I'm 220 lbs I want to get to 250 lbs.

nice strawman

if everything else is the same a woman would prefer a 6'2 man to a 5'9 man

the end

are you serious?

5'9 manlet here.

these kind of pics make me rage. The guy has literally nothing going for him besides his height.
6/10 face, no definition, etc, but girls will flock to him just to take a picture of the height disparity.

So?
Im 6'1'' and still kind of makes me rage too when its been a long time since i got laid
get over it dude

>all this machismo bullshit over height
lol I'd just shoot you to your knee cap and be done with you. You physique doesn't matter against my gun.

>t. lanklet

>inb4 Manley detected

really, tough guy? has your gun been folded 10,000 times by master craftsmen in Japan?

heh. nothin personnel, baka

>Thinks that actually works outside of gay animes

>5'11
>perfect height

how do these threads even get replies? there have been 15 a day for years

they probably go over your head huh

Im 5'6 and i dated a girl who's 5'8 and not so long ago i fucked a girl who was 5'9

Keep autocucking yourselves

But I don't like chinese food.

xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
jaja :V xdddddddddddddd

I lift to gain Zyzz aesthetic but it's mostly just so I can mire myself in the mirror and feel good knowing I look like a sikkunt

>not a manlet
Get oɴ mʏ MeveM

Doesn't matter, I'm gay. Lanks love being the little spoon in my disproportionate manlet monkey arms

Im 5'7" and it's the first chart that doesn't tell me that I should kill myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

You should not speak badly of Zyzz, you heretic.

6 inch 5 foot 8
OR
5 inch 6'2

Go

Carlos!

P-post boypussy?

They were being generous, 5'7" is girl height for sure

He he... he already successfully reproduced, he had raw sex with a fertile legit female.

Why did he end it? That is like Harikari AFTER winning?

Women only date men who lift. The alpha is easily identified by the guy with the biggest biceps.

Women only fuck the alphas.

LOL. So much stupidity in this thread.

I have had raw sex with the girlfriend of a 6'3" guy in a 3some before (2 girls and me), and I'm only 5'8".

If height was the be all end all then that wouldn't have happened.

Game > all

6'0 mustard race feelsgoodman.jpg

No, its just a meme. Manlets adjusted this picture to their height. Best height starts at 6'0 to 6'4 anything else is garbage

6'4 here too

Veeky Forums mentality summed up in one post

I don't have anything against manlets but as someone who is 6'1 I don't see anyone under 5'9 as a challenge, not matter how jacked they are.
to be fair I'm 220 and a run 17min 5k. So if i were 30lbs less maybe I'd be singing a different tune

5'10

What does that mean for me?

I'm 5' 11.5" is it sad i say I'm 6 foot?

nah it sounds worse saying 5 11 and a half anyway. You're 6' in shoes too.

>this is what Veeky Forums actually believes

This midget on the end is 5'10" he just lucked out that both his brothers are over 6foot.

Fucking Carlos

>Pretends to know how to fight
>Lists 5k time as proof of fighting ability

You dumb scrawny faggot

God reading this thread makes me feel like I'm in some teenagers basement surrounded by a bunch of virgins arguing over who gets the most pussy even though only one of them has only touched a girls boob...

I do it because I feel powerfull after a workout and like that feeling.

The one on the left looks like a botched clone of Chris Hemsworth, and the one on the right looks like offspring of King Abdullah of Jordan and a goblin.

Eben Etzebeth is 6 foot 7, so his height isnt on the chart. Should he consider suicide?

youtube.com/watch?v=omOwjU3VHMs

Mandatory reminder that this entire discussion is just burgers clinging to small numbers

Hes a professional rugby player and weighs 124kg. He is definitely an exception and doesn't reflect the norm.

>changing it to 5'11" to exclude yourself from manlet zone
when will they learn?