Help me beat up my bully please (this is not a joke)

He's an inch taller and weighs 175lbs

How much do I need to weigh at the very least to stand a chance?

I've been working out for two months now and I currently am a skelly @ 141lbs

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l_WJQxDfDhg&ved=0ahUKEwjq07P0v_3MAhWDez4KHa6dAbQQtwIIHjAA&usg=AFQjCNHrrWf3Ra-RZ_W-8ugm4if-hh8-eg
youtu.be/PBGWrlm6oIc.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stab him

Cuck him

How much time do you have before you're going for it?

Run away crying next time you see him, he won't bother you again

Befriend him

Fuck him

If you're not underage call the police

>Both of you are under 200 lbs

This is an 18+ site, kiddo

It doesn't matter

I can wait a year or however long it takes

I just need to beat the fuck out of this guy

This is honestly not a joke

Go to a BJJ gym and learn to grapple. Then you can pretzle him. Nothing makes you feel more powerless than a good grappler

Fighting is not about honor, it's about winning.

Strike fast, strike first, strike until someone rips him off you.

Hmm, you should go ahead and gain some weight to start off with, so try SS+GOMAD. You'll hopefully gain a lot of muscle/weight in general.

Bro if you want to fight then learn to fight, not how to pick things up and put them down

Suck his dick until he cums in your mouth and video tape it. Then show everyone at school how much of a fag he is...he will either kill himself or move schools and everyone will be so scared of you they won't even look at you the same.

I understand user but in order to take him on, to at least stand a chance, I need to weigh a certain amount right?

I'm just asking what "weight class" I need to be in to be able to stand a reasonable chance.

The more you weigh than him the better, but I would try to at least get around 165-175lb since he's taller than, you are going to want to take him to the ground so I would recommend doing some martial art were you fight from the ground.

user just hire someone to beat you up, bullies hate sloppy seconds so then he'll go to fight the guy who you hired to beat you up!

I think you should be able to take him out at your current weight, assuming you can punch pretty hard or hit hard with some sort of weapon (stick, baseball bat etc.) It's really all about getting in a good strike to the temple/throat.

Get a 2 month cycle of Testosterone, Trenbolone and Anavar

Train with high intensity and do some basic boxing drills (speed bag work, shadow boxing with 10-15lbs dumbbells) work on mostly back, chest arms, core and arms. Obviously do your squats and deadlifts too.

Take a double shot of test the night before the fight, inevitably win fight then rape him to establish your dominance and newly acquired title of supreme alpha male

Twink or trap weight so you can knock him the fuck out by choking his dick with your ass

Practice shadow boxing if you dont have access to a heavy bag. Watch youtube vids about technique if you have no boxing gym. Most street fights are won by who hits first and who has more friends.

I don't want to use a weapon

I've fought with him before and always lost (two times)

His ground game especially is obviously much better than mine simply because of his weight advantage

MY current weight, even if I was in perfect shape would be difficult I think because he'd close in on me and put me on the ground asap

It's only an inch so it doesn't matter that much I think

But yeah my ground game would need to be a lot better

Would it be advisable to do a mix of weight lifting and martial arts?

Note: The other guy is not in shape or anything. He is very average with a bit of a belly

I'm 22, he's 29

You can learn to fight and gain weight at the same time

>posting anime
>wonder why you get bullied

>You're getting bullied past high school
Pic related

You don't need to use a weapon if you can surprise him. Just figure out where he'll be at one time, sneak up on him in an enclosed space and hit him in a weak spot e.g. nuts, temple, throat, solar plexus.

Explain how his groubd game is better. Also i would recommend doing this. On cement its killer google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l_WJQxDfDhg&ved=0ahUKEwjq07P0v_3MAhWDez4KHa6dAbQQtwIIHjAA&usg=AFQjCNHrrWf3Ra-RZ_W-8ugm4if-hh8-eg

Explain his ground game i moght be able to think of some stuff to help you

That's the thing, I don't want to surprise him

I want to be able to take him head on

So we both know that I beat him in a fair and square fight

Bullying is the wrong word I guess and is a bit of an understatement

He's a disgusting human being

He's a family member

We know his ground game is better the way he dominates you. The only thing you need to mix is his balls around while youre sucking the tip

Listen, kid, underage b& aside..

You know what you do about bullies? You just fight him anyway. He knocks you down, you get back up again. Doesn't even matter if he beats you in the end, you get back up as many times as you possibly can, and you face off with him again until you just can't anymore. You'll either beat him in the end, or he'll respect you for it and leave you alone, or, since he's bigger than you are, you'll win in the Court of Public Opinion: "Big guy picks on little guy, little guy nuts up and faces him until he just couldn't get up anymore"; the crowd will side with you, instead of him, and since bullies are invariably cowards, he'll never touch you again because he'll KNOW that there will be an entire crowd of people who will now defend you. He'll be viewed as "That big faggot who likes to pick on guys smaller than him", no one will respect HIM and they'll all respect YOU instead for showing courage. Got it?

It's going to hurt. But the things most worthwhile usually do.

I'm simply not strong enough once he gets on top of me

He's obviously a lot heavier than I am and once he is on top I'm simply too weak to be able to do anything

The last time I he had his knee on my chin and I just couldn't do anything

Just fight him. You don't have to win.

Some tall fat dude used to pick on my fatass in the seventh grade into I kicked him in the nuts and kneed his fucking face.

Just do ANYTHING to show force and lack of fear. Even if you lose the fight, you still win.

So he's not even fighting you proper, he's just wrassling with you like some sort of faggot?

Tell him "get off me and fight like a man, NOT A GODDAMNED HOMO, what are you trying to do, KISS ME? GET OFF ME YOU FAGGOT!"

Yea that's the spirit you want to take the head straight on. Family member huh? Fuck his dad and have then both fight over you that will really ruin his life once he loses his Twink lover and his dad on the same day

I see, well, you're gonna have to get him to attack you, taunt him. When he goes for it, counter. Look up some self-defense stuff on youtube. Krav maga/military is optimal

>its about how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward
>THATS HOW WINNING IS DONE

But seriously, the weight difference shouldnt matter if you have technique and know how to fight.

And his ground game doesn't mean shit if by the time you get to the ground you're winning.

But even if you were training for fighting, it still wouldnt matter because you're emotional and scared. Either way you won't ever stand a chance until you get a hold of yourself.

Go to a BJJ gym. Bjj is all about beating bigger stronger opponents (from a self defense view, sport is different)

Just try it. They give the first few classes free. Do no-gi if you're looking to street fight but gi is also very helpful

shut the fuck up fucking idiot

Ooo baby keep talking about how powerless you were when secretly you didn't want to fight it. He had his knees on your chin and you were tossing that salad like a waiter at olive garden

OP just go do boxing and learn to knock someone out. It's really not hard, the most important thing in fighting is to not be afraid and believe in yourself. But not just believe in yourself for the sake of it, you have to know what's there to lose and what you're really capable off.

Watch some bjj vids. Even if your by youself simulate the movments off you back youtu.be/PBGWrlm6oIc. I kimured a guy in a street fight and broke his arm. He didnt want none after. Dont be afraid to fight dirty. Punch his dick. Bend his fingers like you want to break them. Go for his eyes. Punch him in the throat.

Thanks for your advice anons I really appreciate it

violence is never the answer user

Any time, breh :P

Learn Brazilian jiu jitsu. It uses your opponents strength against them allowing you to fight way above your weight. Every hour spent learning will be worth 100 spent weight training if you just want to beat a guy up

Do you what you like, but I wouldn't suggest doing BJJ, unless you're really into it and want to spend time learning. It's really hard to learn and apply in a real fight. Boxing is way safer. Worst case you'll snap your fingers/baby wrist, but if you learn to move and punch properly, you'll most likely win.

I'm a very gentle person user but this guy deserves it. if you know him you'd agree with me. Please trust me on this.

He's a cunt to his own wife as well. Beat her too.

>tfw OP is trying to go against his dad

(OP)
hey i found your solution

No it's not my father

It's a cousin

Where do you live? You sound like a bitch, I don't think you're ready. If I could, I'd beat him up for you, and collect that bp.

This might surprise you, but that is one of the more advanced IEDs you're likely to see in the US. Seems like most people who are crazy enough to want to be a mad bomber are also mental midgets who can't figure out how to make anything more complex than a pipe full of black powder with a bit of hobby fuse.

I should've seen that ending coming but I still fucking kekked.

SS + GOMAD + learn to fight

If that fails: buy a tazer

Yea so be gentle when you gobble his cock up like you just won a chance to Bob for apples in auschwitz

>Posting anime like a weeb basement dwelling neckbeard perma virgin
you already lost m8

It doesn't use their strength against them lol. It's just leverages and techniques. It's not more effective against stronger people it just lets you beat people stronger than you

How the fuck are you being bullied past high school?
Who is this guy and in what possible environment are you that it's socially acceptable for him to act like a literal child?

Also if you're serious about fighting this guy they're simply no other way - you NEED to start taking full-contact martial arts that put you on a weekly basis in a ring with another dude out to hurt you, it's the only way you'll learn. All the muscle in the world won't help you if you're frozen in fear and don't know how to throw a punch or take a beating,.

It's not hard to apply in a real fight at all. It is difficult to learn though. But the progress is imperceptible until a new guy comes to your gym. You think you've made no progress because you get destroyed by everyone but then when a new guy comes and you destroy him you can see how far you've come

Yes it fucking is, there's so many variables in a real situation on the street. Boxing is a much safer option for a noob that just wants to fight.

It doesn't matter how much you weigh, what matters is how strong you are.

He can still be stronger than you after you reach his weight, or you can be stronger than him at a lower weight.

corner him in a room, lock the door, swallow the key and then suck his dick to establish your dominance

If you hate him that much just burn his house down.

Every major international dispute in the last 500 years has been resolved with the application of, or threat of, violence.

Check and mate.

>hey you cousin's wife alright, dont go to your house tomorrow

Hit him as hard as you can where his jaw connects to the skull.

I found a guy who is one of the MCMAP instructors, I would recommend similar.

Redneck drama in the house!

do a basic strength building plan like all the recommended SS+GOMAD comments

But add emphasis on shoulders and arms
like reverse flies, lateral raises, military presses, overhead presses, curls, hammercurls, tricep extensions, pushdowns, and a shit tonne of close grip bench really explosively and also one arm rows with a lot of body english to get good at winding up and maybe calf raises
^ I think this would maximize your wind up and also

learn how to fucking fight like Thai boxing or some shit

Dyel literal niggers please refrain from giving advice.

No im pretty sure im dead fucking accurate, faggot

Punch him in the dick tip with your tonsils

does he wrestle? do you?

I was too stupid, beta and pussy in highschooll to understand that I needed to get huge and just beat the shit out of a bunch of people who fucked with me. I was skelly for all of highschool and If I could go back to the start I would have eaten big and lifted everyday just to smash their fucking heads in. If there are any skelllys here starting highschool eat big now and learn to fiight. Dont let them push you around like i did... theres no consequences when you are that age and even if you get in trouble at least you wont be mentally scarred for life. JUST FUCK THEM UP BRAH

this.
i started Jiu jitsu and muay thai at univ and really wish i wrestled instead or alongside cross country. violence always freaked me out before i understood it and as a result i was passive and antisocial

grab pencil and stab repeatedly into lower stomach crippling him continue onto kicking him in the head

1. go for the nuts, throat, and eyes. he can't strengthen those points no matter how much he weights.
2. throw your punches to the jaw, it increases the likelihood of a KO
3. stay off the ground. if your bully has a friend, you are going to get your head stomped in.

>add overhead presses to SS

Brilliant plan, he might also want to add squats

>I'm 22, he's 29
Laughed so hard at this
All this time I had been imagining 14 year olds kids in a schoolyard

Seriously, grow up.

>enter trap mode
>follow him throughout his academic career, go to college/uni he goes, take classes he takes
>if he's a slacker, be that best friend that yells at him to go study
>if he's a great student, become a great student too so he'll want you for group work
>when the time is right make a move on him (tricky part)
>enter relationship with him
>make plans for the future together
>both of you will work
>get married when the time is right
>spend next 10 years juggling career and marriage (this is why you got the same degree)
>always be there for him and make time for him
>adopt a child when finances are steady
>sail the rocky sea of parenthood together
>raise the child with a firm but fair hand
>get child a dog to learn responsibility and compassion (important)
>after the child graduates and has a decent job, retire
>spend golden years on cruises and backpacking seeing the world
>grow old and die together
>laugh inside all the time knowing he's a faggot

Dude, how are you a 22 year old man getting bullied by a 29 year old?

man that comic just screams autism

>I'm 22, he's 29

What the fuck is wrong with you?

He's inflating the ages so he doesn't get banned morons

That's a tautology. Wars involve violence. Wars have been prevented because war was a last resort in diplomacy.