How do you make an appealing tinder profile...

How do you make an appealing tinder profile? I'm a virgin who just lost all hope of sleeping with someone he likes for the first time.

I just took a pic with my Trump shirt and hat on and I still get at least 1 or 2 likes a day in SoCal

30% the time the girl is pretty good looking

>show off your recreational acitivities (not a gym selfie, you faggot)
>picture with pet is a plus
>no shirtless selfie, unless you're zac-efron-tier
>witty remark in About Me

or

>be good looking

HEIGHT

FACE

FRAME

Should I make it overtly sexual so that they know what I want?
I have two of those.

>Should I make it overtly sexual so that they know what I want?
do you have the FACE and the BODY? if so, go for it

Watch and learn senpai.

Put a question in your info so it encourages them to initiate conversation first

If you're boring and shitty, it's difficult. Just make shit up since you're likely only trying for one night stands.

Personally, the first line on my profile says "Swipe left if you don't like metal." because I'm picky bitch and don't want to waste my time with people who listen to garbage.

Still get matches very frequently.

Wtf is that English? Are you turning them on with your inability top form a coherent sentence?

>McMaster
what Major?
is it a good uni?

You idiot. Girls already know you want sex. You are a man and you are on tinder, dumbass. Don't mention sex, you look too thirsty.

whichi discipline for engineering?

also, parli italiano?

Hmm nm. The way you capitalized They for no reason really Throws it off. Carry on.

>>show off your recreational acitivities (not a gym selfie, you faggot)

What about squat with 3+ plates with shirt off?

1 close up face pic
1 group pic with bros to show that you're not a loner
1 pic at an interesting place to show you're well travelled
1 shirtless pic at a beach or something (don't make it too show-offy though)
1 wacky fun pic to show you have a sense of humour

only if it's high bar and atg. otherwise you might aswell look for guys on tinder.

If you really wanna fuck a chick you act like you wan't to, you gotta hit and run

>tfw literally match with Stacy
So validating desu

The fuck is You talking bout bra

>Germans

I've seen the kinda guys the pretty girls go with. German girls have no taste kek.

yeah, very "swarthy" if you catch my drift

>Cemaliye
>Fanya
>Veida
>germans

Do You enjoy sucking dicks? Also have some US Exchange students

Rip got my first one barely yesterday but disappeared because I didn't have the app logged in when u clicked the Notification

Shit, fat test ass

You wouldnt fuck her right?

you got a masters degree to work at McCuckolds?

post her other pics pls

also good opening lines?

You get tired of bitches from tinder eventually they are almost always dull and uninteresting and quit responding after a day unless you come off super interesting. I banged 2 girls from there last month and both looked way worse irl than in their pictures. I usually just say some wild shit to them like "hey little piggy what time do you want to come to daddys pen?"

Tbh 99% of the Time i only Text "hey" with that Gay smiling smiley. 99% of the Time i get an answer back. Only Those spoiled bitches Expect some Kind of Creative sentence.

Sometimes i Text something like: "i Tired really hard to come up with a good sentence that isnt just hi, but i couldnt so: Hi"" and every Bitch Acted like it was fucking Creative and funny

>mention in my profile that i dont care what she looks like
>that i dont judge

helps me get matched, but of course i try to fuck only the hot ones

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

This user gets it. Just Act like You dont fucking Care what they think about You. This will make them instantly wet (Talking about tinder bitches only though)

debating putting that im an "occupational therapist" in my profile and when they ask about it say they are reading it wrong and that I am actually "the rapist", I think its funny but it will probably scare away potential pump and dumps.

kys

Is :
>Health science student. I try to stay out of the house as much as possible, everyone goes through unproductive ruts though. Pratiquement bilingue. Also, I've got a passion for psychedelics *mushroom emoji*
a good bio?

> writing about your unproductive ruts

Imagine a car ad that says "it might break down, but all cars break down sometimes." That's what your bio sounds like. It's an advertisement for you, only talk about kickass stuff about yourself (or write nothing if you're really handsome)

I'll erase that part then, anything I should add?

you're a retard, mcmaster is a school hahahahhahah