/fraud/ general

Steroids general.

Slow Memorial day weekend edition.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh0qjVJy-Wk
amazon.com/Corning-430049-Polystyrene-Membrane-Diameter/dp/B005J5BVBI?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, the lid's on but it's not an airtight seal. It's more of a dust cover.

I thought it should be an airtight seal, but I wasn't sure since that's the only thing there is to cover it with.

Reposting in fresh bread.

How much and how quickly would a first time, noob cycle of Test E affect things like body/facial hair growth and voice depth?

I'm a hairy guy and have a voice on the lower end already. Since I'm predisposed for these things, would it happen more? Or since I don't need "filling in" so to speak would it not have much of an effect?

I realize everyone's different but I'm just looking for a general idea, preferably of somebody that went through any of these changes on the first cycle. (or second, or third, etc) I'm just curious what to expect outside of muscle mass and I'm having trouble finding some info on this specific question.

What's THE best combo for gaining mass?

I was thinking
Week 1-6 dbol 50mg
Week 1-20 test 750mg
Week 1-20 deca 500mg
then aromasin once ever 3-4 days depending on how bad the estro is

>Best combo for gaining mass
>No tren

why even bother

>aromasin once ever 3-4 days depending on how bad the estro is
yeah youre going to need a lot more than that

tren over deca tbH

he said mass, not lbm. Deca puts on more mass than tren 100%

anyone wanting to put on mass wants lbm, or they may as well just dirty permabulk

2 things, deca's keeps being said to me to be the best bulking steroid - would you say that's incorrect? I have run tren before, never deca, was thinking of mixing it up and seeing what deca has to offer. Secondly tren fucking rekt my skin, so will want to stay off it for a while if possible.

Deca is great but nothing compares to tren. I think your cycle sounds fine. Good luck with the gains breh.

That's not even 2g of steroids

Dunno I take 12.5mg aromasin e3d. Works fine. I have low BF% tho

lucky bastard
i need 12.5 mg eod on 250 mg test EW and i have veins on my obliques

So, as everyones saying tren, would a high tren, low test, mid deca, work well?
Tren 500mg
Test 300mg
Deca 300mg?

Yeah but unless youre starting as fattie deca i feel like is overall much better for bulking, virtually no sides and tren while bulking you sweat like a pig 24/7 since you gotta so much more. But yes tren is best for everything.

Dont mix tren & deca, just stick to one. You can always cut later with tren and enjoy the dry look, deca is much better for bulking for many reasons.

>deca is much better for bulking for many reasons
name them

can you explain what makes it better please? and what is the issue of mixing the two together?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh0qjVJy-Wk
>tfw

>tren
>msten
>up 25lbs from pmsf with a pump in 1 week

godlike

19nor sides combo together

More watery, your joints will feel 10000% better, youre not sweating like a fucking pig all the time since tren and carbs make you sweat like a pig. Tren mental sides are also alot worse.

i can deal with mental sides and joint pain, and pretty much all the sides other than bad skin - ive done most steroids and my skin has been fine. Go on tren once and it is all over the place, bacne. Is deca better with skin generally? And how much lower lean gains do you generally get from deca?

What brand filter is it? That's weird that it won't flow.

Das it mane. How are the strength gains from msten?

listening to girly songs with an alien head, while crying

get a hold of this faggot

are you bigger than me yet, jerry?

pics when?

Deca wont make you a fat pig, it will probably put as much muscle as tren but you will just look more bloated. And with deca i dont think you will have skin issues.
Im bulking now on tren and im honestly excited to end this in 4weeks, the constant sweat from eating so much carbs is annoying.

very good, but my elbow cant keep up so I'm doing high volume burn outs and then like 2 sets of actual weight

all 25 lbs have gone to my neck, its thicker than my jaw now

I am on TRT with 250mg wk. My doc ks cool. Btw, do you get itchy nips on 250mg?

you genuinely believe that deca will give as much muscle as tren? Im thinking of trying it, come to the worst ill just use tren the time after. Would like to try deca at least once. What dosages would you use?

Yes this is usually what I run.

Yes i do, and if it doesnt the difference is so small anyway, you probably wont have 100% perfect diet and training regime anyway for the whole cycle so you cant always seek for perfection.
500mg test with 800ish deca would put alot muscle, and atleast 16weeks deca takes years to kick in

amazon.com/Corning-430049-Polystyrene-Membrane-Diameter/dp/B005J5BVBI?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

This one.

Email for Turk?
Dat nigga got eq?

Must be a leak somewhere then. Which media bottle? Or does it come with one of those plastic ones?

>do you get itchy nips on 250mg?
yep

also if you need 12.5 mg e3d on 250 mg of test youre going to need a shitton more on 750 test 500 deca 50 dbol duder

Fuck. I had prolactin sides from test strangely. P-5-P fixed it.

I bought a seperate glass media bottle. Both 45mm.

Thats not me

Jeez. I'd hate to waste a filter but have you tried another one?

Other than that just check all of the connections.

mirin hard.

mtren is like an oral tren? Isn't that shitty for your liver?

how is it compared to injectable tren.

The two scary things with tren, thus why i don't try it';

tren cough.
acne

>ITT: we post caricatures of ourselves

>I had prolactin sides from test
what

He had prolactin sides from test

SUPERMONG

that guy is a creates a new type of uglyness

i want to be like pic related

ive gotten tren cough once i think
wasnt that awful either
msten isnt mtren, mtren will destroy your liver tho
supermang?

is that even possible?

maybe he gots dat dere toomar in da brain

I just get worse acne just from cutting, its actually cleared up a bit on tren
msten not mtren lol
its not oral tren, its a ph

tren cough is super rare
have to inject right into your vein

literally me

>SUPERMONG
No. I'm 5'6 with an incredible asymmetrical and ugly face

the picture also reflect on my inner feelings and also shows people making fun of me

Designer steroid bruh.

Msten

don't go all elliott on us now

why so high on the deca rather than going 600 test/600 deca?

how can you get acne from cutting?

ah i see, prohormone. Isn't that what all those normies use.

those horry stories scare the shit out of me. And canary said it was no joke and shit.

is it that bad?

mind to show a picture then? maybe we could give you some tips

pic related is bimbo

Mtren is amazing and you shouldn't dose over 1.5mg. My liver survived it easy.

high buildup due to stress

How will test affect my sex drive? 400mg/week

psst do 500. And youll be horny all the time

if you don't know the answer to this basic question, then you should read the fuck up asap or not do roids

How can i trust you, while you're yolo'ing all the way through.

Nothing is certain though. My libido remains unchanged on whatever I take. Others get crazy high libido.

Only thing that's certain is that high or low e2 will have some effect. But even crashing it with letro doesn't change mine.

>don't go all elliott on us now
I won't

>mind to show a picture then? maybe we could give you some tips
I know what to do. I have uneven fat storage in my face kek so I am getting lean now and I also have underbite and slanted jaw but I will have to wait until fall to get braces because muslims go first. One of my eyebrows are way higher than the other one but surgery isn't really anything I'm going to be able to afford within the next 5 years

>pic related is bimbo
where are the nipple rings?

600mg test weeks 1-20
800mg deca weeks 1-20
Either dbol weeks 1-6, or tren A weeks 1-6, can tren A be used as a kickstarter with a fast acting ester? Will I have out of control sides from pushing such high numbers? Will I die?

well, of course there's individual differences. I still think people should know that "increased testosterone in men generally increases libido" if they choose to start taking it. because it's such a common experience for many. if they don't know that thing about it, what else have they missed?

Yes.

thanks brah v helpful bro

Ok.

bby pls answer my stupid questions so i can go blow a load of money on oils

Kickstart with dbol. You're gonna be a bloofmonster anyway, either way it's fine though

bloof...

800mg deca is such a waste, dont be a cunt just do 400, MOST 600. 400 is more than enough for 90% of people, do some research kid

Oooooooh I’m so scared, you think you’re tough pussy? I’m behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Securtiy which I all keep up-to-date. THAT’S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherfucker. You can’t hack me you little piece of shit. You’re peeshooter and kung fu won’t make a difference when my friend woh’s a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a fuckhuge bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you’re sitting there writing insults like the sad little nerd you are i’m having sex with my hot girlfriends. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE girlfriends. Top that motherfucker, I dont think you’ve ever even held hands with a girl.

Pick One Test E

>500mg/week

>250mg/ E3D

you have no idea what youre talking about
>NO
>FUCKING
>CLUE

If i got PN from a 2.5 week run of dnp, one week of which was 500mg, how long after i stop the dnp can i run it again?

It's been two weeks since I stopped and it's basically 95% gone, i think i might even be imagining that it's still here. I only really have potential extremely minor numbness but I think I'm imagining it.

usually time on = time off but in the case of PN development I'd honestly recommend taking a few months off at least, or better yet never getting on again

i've never had PN thankfully but if it did begin to develop that'd be the end of my flirtations with dnp

Finally I've gotten my degenerate drugs again

It's unlikely your voice will deepen significantly or even noticeably if it already is quite deep

Body hair will vary. I'd say two or three cycles til you notice any significant difference - if there is one - though technically you'll probably experience some changes within same single cycle

Significant voice and body hair changes tend to happen to people who are lower test to begin with, if you underwent a generous puberty it's not gonna be a huge transformation in that respect

>Finally I've gotten my degenerate drugs again
heroin?

250e3d, taper to 500/wk if you get acne or other sides

If I'm doing test e 250mg e3d. Using adex as my a.i and Nolva for my pct. What are the chances that something will go wrong because I'm only 18?

Yeah i stopped basically the instant i got noticable symptoms. Wasn't really that bad

prove it

closing your growth plates is pretty much a guarantee, and stopping penis growth, wait 3-4 years

so people say to run low test high tren, is the same logic applied to deca and test?

i'm trying your carb cycling familia, wanted to ask how you time your cardio, what source etc

did an hour of LISS right after my first carb day in hopes it'd burn stored glycogen and make the transition to fat easier/quicker, just added rice and fruit into my diet and cut out fats for the day, should work quite nicely if it's going to work at all

it's basically:
rice+chicken+green beans or broccoli vs
peanut butter (the clean stuff with only peanuts, no preservatives or sugar) +chicken +green beans and broccoli, just enough to stay healthy and keep bowels in check, 500cal deficit on carb day, 750 on keto

am i doing it right sempie? oh and im natty as fuck atm, getting lean before I bnc

Ahh duders weird play:
>moving to philly moving in with sp0ike and dingo
>moving to get away from ex
>drunkenly fuck ex last night
>made her pass out with my cock
There's nothing better than watching a girl go limp from being fucked
>"has your dick gotten bigger"
>drops me off at work
>brings me lunch; a deep fried burrito
>wore her booty pants for me

What the fuck is going on

your life is a clusterfuck rollercoaster bro, love you tho

NO HOMO

why aren't you tripping anymore? stop playing hard to get

I'm tall enough and happy with my penis size

penis isn't a bone

my dick is still growing on gear and lots of guys report penis growth on hgh.

read "the Ketogenic Diet" by Lyle McDonald
the cyclic ketogenic diet is p much exactly what mastest is doing but with some extra tricks

then chuck the only time left to grow in your life away and your natty card with it and join the crew breh, ill be your guide, insecurity sam, its a pretty swell place

yeah, I've read about CKD and TKDs JJ constantly rants about, but figured I'd try mast's method for a while even though he's a meming trole

probably fucking with us but it does make some sense

I'll read that guide though, thanks brosepi

well of course it grows with growth hormone. But penis growth on gear is temporary increase of bloodflow to the penis, just google steroid stunt penis growth

Mine's grown with just gear.

>steroid stunt penis growth

depending on how young you are you absolutely can still have penis growth from strong androgens like tren and mast.

I would suggest adding cardio when you stagnate on your progress. Especially when you're doing it natty.

I just added cardio since this week. So, if you stagnate do cardio either after your workout or on NON-training days.

Keep it mind that you need to have your protein as high as possible to prevent muscle catabolism, since protein is probably the most efficient natty way to prevent this.

my standard meal on a low carb is mostly; chicken + broccoli + almonds(or natty peanut butter)

1 day in the week, on sunday, i just add carbs(rice/pasta etc) to each meal.

>depending on how young you are you absolutely can still have penis growth from strong androgens like tren and mast.
>tfw didn't got put on tren and hgh when I was a kid

True that. It's pretty much Keto. high fat and protein and low carb. I also add 1 banana after training to spike insuline.

I only add 1 carb/refeed day to confuse the body, right babe. There is some science behind it, but i forgot what is what about.

Most bodybuilders do exact the same thing.

I'm 6'1 and 6.5 x 5.5. Not the biggest dick in the world. But I'm not insecure about it