Socially retarded

It's a nice day outside. What can I go do?

I don't really have any friends, but I have money. And I already lifted.

Are you me?

I've got nothing to do today. I guess I'm gonna learn the solo from The Middle (Jimmy Eat World) for my band practice, then go get a haircut and call it a day.

Get a dog and walk around the park.

good question

I went to the mall to get some things, then gym, now im home

cant really do much solo otherwise desu

Go hiking. If you want friends join a walking group

I want to get a dog but I live alone and would feel terrible leaving it home all day when I'm at work. Is that unreasonable?

I'm doing laundry in a dorm I'm staying in for an internship, then I'll go out tonight with a guy on my floor.

I usually go to shows by myself when I want something to do, which is exactly what I did last night.

d-did i post this?

I work 10hrs a day and my dog seems fine. My dog is always happy when I get home. Dog's feed off the owner's personality.

No that's reasonable. Unless you have a big home and can pay for a dog walker or have family that can visit the dog.

Start dealing drugs

Ive thought about this before...what about just getting a second dog so they can keep each other company?

enjoy cleaning up twice the poo out of the loo.

Buy a motorcycle. Good for test gains. Perfect solo. Plus wearing a helmet hiding who you are might make you feel better.

>TFW get on my bike and blast around all day going to new places and seeing new things

>not teaching your dog to use the toilet in the spare bathroom in your apartment that you don't use
>or alternatively teaching him to go to the poo spot in the backyard and dig up and shit in a hole and then cover it

>tfw it's 36 in toronto everyone is out and I am on Veeky Forums atm

I already went to a park and the airport to drop my godmother though. but I feel alone now.

depending on where you live go to a museum. History,military,waifus etc,there has to be something that you'll like.

Depends on what dog you get. Some can't be left alone and will destroy your house from lack of stimulus.
If you live somewhere near kids you could always pay them a couple of bucks to be dog walkers. Girls love that job.

fuck a dirty club sloot good and hijack her guy friends

>go to a pizza place
>pretend you're a Chad
>join other Chads
>??????????
>profit

>History,military,waifus etc
One of these is not like the other two.

Heey... That's not too bad an idea.

That's the single worst idea I've ever heard. Are you really going to leave the life of your pet in the hands of some shitty kids?

are you me?

I'm about to goto the gym now, then get a haircut and finally learn the solo from fermented offal discharge.

>and i live a few minutes from beach in op pic.

>the solo from fermented offal discharge.
That's prettay good.
>tfw third album never

>tfw third album never
lol yes, glad I since them twice.