Fat Hate Thread: Scooters Edition

When did it become okay for fatties to ride these things? Where did they come from? Did the government start offering stores tax incentives to have them or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJBg6EYrXGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ragen Chastain just before failing her half iron-man.

There's an entire generation of people growing up like this kid, let that sink in.

>almost there...
>oh shit!

>tfw no team of firefighters to help you back upright

There is nothing in the world worse than a smug fat person

[HA] [HA] [HA] [HA] [HA] [HA] [HA] [HA]

after seeing this I relized what an amazing job the women that played adami did at protaying a smug jerk that believes she is helping ppl while actualy being horrible and self serving

Not exactly a scooter, but OC from today.

Good, less people to compete with my kids

>300lb sled pushes
Homeboy must be making mad gains

>whale 1045 being returned to her natural habitat after spending years in captivity at Seaworld

Beautiful, but this is Veeky Forums not some hippie PETA board.

But she's not getting the activity her body needs or else she wouldn't be hamplanet mode

If it was PETA they would have just euthanised her like they do most animals that come into their care.

Given that stores put these things in so that the elderly and disabled can get around and do their shopping they should have them engineered so these fat fucks can't take them.

Have a sign on them that says there's a weight limit, say 220lbs, and have a weight sensor in the seat so the motor won't start if the person sitting in it is too heavy.

Frees up the scooter for people who need it and forces the whales to take some exercise. Everybody wins.

I bet she practices that stupid fucking face in the mirror.

>About 3 months after receiving my prosthetic I started shopping for myself again.
>my prosthetic gave me a massive abscess on my stump making it extremely painful to walk.
>The store was all out of scooters so I waited 10 minutes for one.
>in the store a whale of a beast lumbers over to me
>she starts complaining that I am taking the scooter for a joy ride
>She asks me why I as a healthy white male feel entitled to the scooter.
>I removed my prosthetic and placed it in the cart
>I then ask why she feels entitled to the cart.

pic of magic leg

The elderly and the disabled can get fat too mate

she doesn't look proud of herself...

>cola light
:^)

If you're fat you are disabled by choice.

Is it acceptable to ride these due to lymphedema? Or is lymphedema a part of being a hamplanet?

Fatties riding fucking scooters is the most angering thing I experience.

>filename

kek

I never understood why fat people try to do yoga like the "skinny minnies."

Like they do know they look really fucking sloppy right?

It's bait. They do it knowing people will make fun of them so they can go "See! This is why we need body acceptance!"

Look at all the juhnetics they bought on the tax payer's dime. Lardy lardy lardy.

I work full time, earn almost seven figures and gladly pay taxes, I fund the lifestyle of these retarded beasts, and what do I get in return?

Their envy and being called a skinny bitch just for minding my own business and having the audacity to make them look fat in comparison.

It isn't very hard to do.
It is a meme exercise for women.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJBg6EYrXGs

I will never, NEVER, understand the fucking "reward myself" mentality. Like, what the fuck. How can ANYONE actually think, "Yeah, I've had a real good workout. Time to eat some fucking cake." Good on him for breaking up with her. Stupid fat fucking cunt bitch.

Rewards work, they just need better ones. If I had a genuinely good work out I'd reward myself with a good ass steak.

What did she say?

BREHS

People who are already disabled often get fat because their ability to exercise is limited.

>That feeling of pure disgust as you walk past McDonald's and KFC at 12AM, and both restaurants are completely filled with fatties cramming that last 1500 calories down

Those disabled to the point of an inability to exercise on any meaningful way can still simply not eat as much.

I know of only one person with this thing here in finland and he gets news articles made of him and shiet.

>"lol fat bitch"

Injuredbro should have waited outside for lardass and shouted profanities at him.

>High Test....

From a reddit thread:

I'm overweight because I have a lot of unhealthy food habits unfortunately. I'll mention two of them. The most unhealthy thing I eat is essentially mayo soup. I'll cut a stick of butter into 10 pieces, then put three pieces in a bowl. I'll add a lot of mayonnaise and a lot of hot sauce. I'll microwave it for like 20 seconds so the butter gets a little soft and then stir everything up. It's so bad for me but it tastes so good.

My weirdest one is probably that I secretly like eating the paper that comes on the bottom of cupcakes and muffins. It's like having two treats in one.

EDIT: To all the people telling me it's unhealthy and I need to make a change, I know. I got into these habits when I was a teenager and just didn't care. I am at the point where I realize I need to make a change and I'm working on it little by little. I also use low fat mayo.

>Zyzz incognito
>that was his secret all along

>1045
Is that weight?

what

They can
But maybe they don't want to
Being disabled keeps your from enjoying many aspects of life so I can see how food becomes genuinely comforting and like an escape in cases like that

And that's why Stephen Hawking is such a fatty.

People can disabled first retard
There's nothing on a disabled person's body thst is going to make fat gain impossible

He can't eat on his own

>But maybe they don't want to

Then they're disabled by choice. And people who are not disabled by choice get priority in society. They get the scooters, not the fatties.

And there's nothing to stop them from losing weight.

>Then they're disabled by choice.

Dude are you retarded
There are disabilities other than being a fatass

He can eat as much as he wants. Nobody makes that decision for him. He chooses not to.

But what kind of retarded law would require genuinely disabled people to go on a diet before they had access to mobility scooters

When you eat through a tube I guess binging loses its appeal

>not posting the second half of this story

Basically this fat piece of shit released a bunch of videos online bragging about how he was fucking the taxpayers over and bitching about the nurses who took care of him at the facility. He is a MASSIVE ASSHOLE and deserves nothing but contempt.

That's her wife in the scooty.

she literally looks like a fit person with fatsuit on. I look forward with glee to the day her partner dies at 46 and she proceeds to eat herself into that scooter

The hashtags infuriate me more than the fatty.

Fuck I will never forget the day this happened. The threads were amazing. They literally had to tug her back to shore.

Whales just need assistance to move out of the water.

Underrated comment

I fucking lost it, hope this bitch is dead or in pain.

does this picture trigger you as hard as me?

ha! good job bro, fuck the stupid fucking fatties.

Not really.

I think she's getting a little too much nourishment and rest.

youve never seen the rascal/hoverround commercials? theyre supposed to be for old people or those who have lost limbs or their inner ear shit that makes them unable to stand or walk for long. i assume they became popular because its much easier to get around with than a wheelchair. then the fats got a hold of it, and a spitting image of the US is born!

stop bending your fucking knees.

what I like about such fatties is they look like they dont care, are happy.. but deep down in their times where they are alone, they know they fucked up and are undesirable

If yoga is her only source of exercise I can see why she's fat.

The state does not want to waste resources on people who don't give a shit.

A shit about what exactly?

If her shirt tells the truth, she doesn't use them for their intended purpose.

Themselves

How do you know they don't
They didn't get disabled from being fat so not their fault if they're disabled

Let's go over it again; There is no disability that makes you fat.

Woah, no sense hating of fat people who are trying to get fit. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Read the hashtags. She is not trying.

But disabled people CAN be fat
You can be fat and still have a legitimate reason to have to use mobility scooters

They shouldn't be fat though. Why compound your disability with another voluntary disability?

Why does anyone get fat ever? Who knows mate
Point is putting a weight limit on mobility scooters because legitimately disabled people are varied
That would just be begging for a lawsuit

Yoga doesn't make you fit. I will increase your flexibility while barely burning carbs and slightly increase muscle. If someone wants to get fit they have to do actual activity.

What is the day 13 all about? It seems like she's trying but ridiculously misguided

Haha it's funny cuz she's fat
Is funny cuz he's in a wheelchair at a marathon
Funny cuz there's a kid stuck
Funny cuz he's fallen and can't get up
Photoshop
Feeder
I hate her face
Lazy fatties
>8x6
She's almost there
Would bang desu
Cuck
Illegal
Worse liar than tumblr
Sheeeeeeit
White people baka
Would bang
Both are bad i think
Is funny cuz one of them is sitting
Gross

Wow fuck off

Well hey

She wouldnt have needed a scooter if she simply didn't eat a lot
And he wouldn't have needed a scooter if he wasn't a drunken idiot

anyone else exhale when you walk past a fat person?

That file name

I never noticed just how sad that woman's eyes are.

lol

These are normal males? wtf is happening over there in 'murica

> they're larger than the anorexic

my sides

They arent normal thats why the screenshot was taken.

They are delusional.

Though I will say the fat guys here dont see anything wrong with being fat. One of my buddies asked me how to get fit girls. Told them they want someone that takes care of their body as much as they do.

He responds with
>a woman should like me for me. I shouldnt have to change to attract a certain woman.

Well he never got his fit chick. He has a dumb lumpy girl, that has fucked up teeth. And i dont mean fucked up as in gaps or crooked. I mean meth fucked up style teeth.