What is your inner code?

What is your inner code?

What are your ethics?

What is the structure of your moral fiber?

Do you know?

Yes. I have two codes I follow. They are called the law of Finland and teachings of Christianity.

>Law of Finland

And Stoicism for me.

My brudda

Haha mongoloid detected

Don't put my penus weenus in people who don't want my penus weenus and only kill people if they are wanting to kill me

Agreed. Finland people are mongoloids.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

LET THE GALAXY BURN.

But no really after a 5 year relationship crumbled apart, several family deaths, a collapsed lung and alcoholism, I have fully embraced entropy and exist only to observe and relish in the infinite suffering and misery that permeates the folly that is life.

I still lift and stuff, but fuck everything overall.

Can't blame you man.

Take what you can and enjoy the ride the way you see fit

This could be an interesting thread.

I try to be positive about everything, just being content wins you half of every battle.

I try not to judge people harshly.

Be the change you want to see in the world i guess?

Finland hate/racism thread c'mon

You bet your ass I do.

>letting other people impose their law onto your inner code

Europe is the birthplace of betaism.

Seems Europe is the only place where groups of people had to fight for exitestence

Your history must be beta as fuck

>I have fully embraced entropy

I dunno, seems like most of your problems were caused by yourself, except for the family deaths...maybe. It's not entropy if you fucked up your own shit.

Good settings.

"Stop having feelings for every girl you talk to, you'll die alone and most people will let you down"
Words to live by

yeah, only europe. Not all of human history.

European wars ended up being the worst because europeans were too beta to stop listening to their dictators.

Finlan strong

Lil nigga

Never been to national service even

nations a born and die. They're flawed, human made structures, and are little more than organized mob mentality.

I live for the oneness of all things. That my actions may harm or help others, and those others will soon be a part of me, and vice versa, as we all return to infinity. I do not want my ascension to be riddled with the sufferings of others, or pointless struggles for states that probably won't exist in a few generations.

>I live for the oneness of all things. That my actions may harm or help others, and those others will soon be a part of me, and vice versa, as we all return to infinity. I do not want my ascension to be riddled with the sufferings of others, or pointless struggles for states that probably won't exist in a few generations.

I don't have a picture with enough fedoras for your stupid shit, so have a real smart man instead.

Also, you just read the black text in his voice.

Spent the last 20 years of my life being a betafaggot "nice guy" and lost my gf.

>If it doesn't make me happy, why do I give a shit?

Fuck off, Tool

Know it and live by it.

My inner code is just a lot of random quotes from random things.
>If something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.
>Pancakes do not taste any better - or worse - when they are filled with hatred.
>Three tries, said the Buddha
>Something, something I do what I want.
>Don't piss off the waiters.

>This too, shall pass
>Fight and fight again

The two most important quotes in my life.

And Invictus.

>This too, shall pass
I'm kind of afraid of change. It really scares me. But one time, I watched this documentary about a nature artist, Andy Goldsworthy. He built a sculpture with sticks in a riverbed when the tide was low and then stood back to watch as the tide got higher. A jogger came by and stopped and looked at it, then at Goldsworthy and said something to the effect of "It's gonna get washed away." And Goldsworthy just gave a soft smile and said: "Yeah."
That's a really profound moment for me. I looked it up, and I think I'm remembering it wrong, but, still, it's really something that has stayed with me.

>Exitestence
What

That phrase has kind of stuck with me. I carried my grandman from the grave ofher mother in the funeral, dealth with a bunch of other shit, hurt myself, had a horrible breakup with a girl that had been gangraped to almost death and some other things, but that phrase is something that has always helped.

I'm the complete opposite. I work mainly in metal because I want my work to pass through my family long after I'm gone. Self-preservation is what life is all about.

My moto is there aint no quit in this bulldog
1 finish what ive started or it dont count
2 answer the phone no matter whos calling (unless unable to do so) and if its someone i done ever want to talk to tell them so.
Also return all call or texts emails within 24 hours
3 animalism is the power of the earth

believe it or not it's possible to have a moral code like that without unsheathing your katana.

Also am a contrarian

>Seems Europe is the only place where groups of people had to fight for exitestence
Wat?

go back to school, goddamn.

Deus Patria Familia

As Salazar eloquently put it.

Judging from the replies, you need to make this a /general and start it earlier.

People are too drunk by now.

Never be scared again by the woop of a bullet
Hunt only man, the only worthy prey
Cutting is for girls and weaklings
1/2/3/4 within a year or bye bye kid
I'm still above ground drawing breath

a puta da tua mae

Sorry, you must have confused me for one of your spic vermin brothers.

1. See the potentiality in others and myself, and treat them positively as if they are as they can be. This enhances their ability to thrive, when others believe in them. Also helps in the classroom when you teach, to have unconditional positive regard for the students

2. Help those who need help, it makes the world a better place.

3. Actively pursue knowledge through study, and the virtues (courage, wisdom, compassion, patience) through practice, every single day. Make this a habit, and remember to do it till death.

4. Only defend, never attack (Jedi code).

5. Treat others fairly, no lies, duplicity, manipulations. Lies enshroud others in darkness and prevent them from seeing reality.

6. Humor and laughing at life and death making others laugh, makes us happier and freer.

7. Pursue pleasure in moderation to stay sane, but never neglect the duties to better yourself and others.

8. Stand up against hatred, bigotry, sexism, racism. Speak against it, protect others from it, otherwise you are complicit in it.

9. Defend people even in words, when they are maligned unfairly.

10. Spread the goodword, so others may be enriched.

There's more, but everyone loves 10.

preto de merda

That's rich coming from a former kalifate.

a puta da tua mae ya

I try not to steal or do bad things, because I find my moral compass screams at me until I put it right. Like, I walked out of a bar and didn't pay for a bottle of beer and I felt like shit for a couple days for fuck's sake.

On the other hand, I shot cute furry creatures and I was loving it.

I just think my morality is a bit skewed. I just try to be a decent human being.

Fuck skool
Go back to....somewhere

>Finland
>Christianity

Embrace Tengri and stop repressing your mongol roots

I am a big fan of his ideas

10 commandments.

Wait what? Finns were Tengri? Isn't that a little too far West for Tengriism?

Hedonism and a broken moral compass.

its a meme

Stoicism and Christianity.

I identify with St. Michael, protector of the innocent and warrior of Christ.

So, something with protecting others and stuff.

Now I feel like a dip

>fedora-core bullshit
Never going to make it until your kill yourself.

the G code

dont die by suicide

Every man for himself

>read something deep and out of normie standards
>"hahahhh fedora!!1!"

this is literally the scum of the earth

>not knowing the difference between spanish and portuguese
>still believing he's a superior being

pobres americanos lmao

>What is your inner code?
Do what you want, when you want it, don't let anyone tell you otherwise
>What are your ethics?
If it feels wrong don't do it, if it feels right do it
>What is the structure of your moral fiber?
Pretty sure it's made of tanzanite
>Do you know?
Knowing is only an opinion based on the assumption that things have not changed since the last time you checked them

2 rules.

Love God.

Love thy Neighbour as much as you lover thyself.

There, what Christianity is supposed to be summed up.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children

>What is your inner code?
Make it no matter what
>What are your ethics?
Dont fuck anyone over that hasnt fucked you over
>What is the structure of your moral fiber?
My own. Came from a Christian household but found out it was shit.
>Do you know?
Yes

Do my best to prepare myself to provide for my family. I'm not in that position yet, but I know my parents are going to die one day and I'm the eldest sibling and eldest cousin. The family is gonna fall on me most likely.

I strictly only suck dicks on Tuesdays

The non aggression principle and respect for property rights. That's it.

Don't really have one, but I'm what most people would call a good person

I tend to blame things on myself if it's doubtful who is at fault because I want to improve myself

As for morally gray decisions like the railroad question, at that point it doesn't really matter and I would just pick either one, death isn't such a huge deal for me

Lol this fags against violence. What are you, gay? Or a woman? Hahahahahahaha

Stoicism, virtue ethics.

No need for that, friend

If you punch me, I'll punch you back. But like that guy, I'll never initiate the punch.

You statist fuck.

Maxims to be the person I choose

1. Work hard, play hard.
2. Be organized and disciplined.
3. Strive for excellence in everything.
4. On time is 10 minutes early.
5. It is not desirable to seek comfort. Embrace discomfort.
6. Treat others with respect and expect little.
7. Honesty or silence. Always.
8. Be humble. Fuck ego.
9. Thankful, everyday, for what others do.
10. Listen and truly hear. Question. Verify.
11. Always quest for knowledge. Challenge what you think you know.
12. Be interested in the experience of life, not its meaning.
13. Freedom does not mean free time.
14. Get over 'it'.
15. Exercise extreme ownership over everything within my influence.
16. Ask for help if needed. Offer help.
17. Exercise mind and body everyday. Good food, good drink, good life.
18 Think it through; do what's right; embrace the consequences.
19 Adjust accordingly.

Have you been promoted to manager at Arby's yet cuz kid you got the stuff

This. To .5 I'd add "Go do mistakes and don't give a fuck".

You either already had this all thought out or you just come up with it all just now. Either way
>autism

I bequeath to you, a mighty kek

Anarchy is not a stable, lasting state of the world. It is the chaos after a state/order falls, and before another state and order takes place. The power vacuum will always be filled. It is antithetical to human nature (as demonstrated by all of our collective history) to not have hierarchy, order, and a "state", whether this be the lone alpha tribe leader that defends and leads his subjects during times of chaos and confusion, or the massive machine with all its cogs and functions that is the modern American empire.

Anarchy will never truly happen. Libertarianism is merely the decentralization of power and authority, not the removal of it. Regardless of these pipe dream politics, the state, strength, and authoritarianism will always reign supreme.

Teeth to the curb, stoner hippy.

Do better

Friendship, family and profit for I and the aforementioned. Every other part of me is derived from foregoing.

Forgot pic related also

pretty much taoism, nihilism, and absurdism tossed in a blender

Fucking oathbreaker. You will be ground up and fed to Fenrir like all traitorous christian dogs.

Just live
autists man

I just wanna kill myself
I will never do so because I'm Christian, so I keep putting on that positive mask every day

Do it, even if you don't want to.
(Otherwise it becomes easier to not do it again the next time).

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.

1 John 1:7

Nihilism as well here.

Good to see that not everyone else is buying into the meaningful existence meme.

I have some "principles":
1 Have a Plan
2 Trust Yourself
3 Work Hard
4 Keep Calmn
5 Be Prepared to Fail

But actually I don't care for them.
I do what I want and could not be happier.

Actually I have only one rule:
Never Say Sorry.

meditations from marcus aurelius

i read it like a christian reads the bible.

actually writing a further abridged version for myself

I have a few rules I try to live by.

1. Always keep your word
2. Never get drunk (a couple of beers is ok)
3. Whatever you do, give it your all
4. Always stand up for yourself and your loved ones

"What is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow"

Ethics: Secular Humanism, partial overlap with Stoicism
Epistemology: Logical Positivism

You have a duty as a human being to be mindful of, and true to your nature.

bother nobody unless they bother you, then crush them
don't offer an opinion unless it's asked for

I have not lived completely by these to be honest.

I have told so many lies and broken so many promises that I finally realised what my mom meant about me being just like my dad. I have drank so much I woke up in the hospital with an IV. Most of all, I have never put in the effort in anything for real. I'm a chronical underachiever with heaps of potential, not talent, but I'm a grinder. Now, I'm sick and might not live for too long. Hopefully I'll live another twenty to forty years, but it could be far less.

Veeky Forums, I have been here for close to five years. Even longer on Veeky Forums. I kind of love you in a no homo way, but I promise you that I will follow my rules, work for my dreams and never come back here again.

People who don't get drunk are not trust worthy.