Goal Body Thread

kek ronaldo has a chest gap

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

He's tensing

Thats one severe case of dyel.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

m'lady

Within minutes girls were posing this in my Facebook and basically gushing. It gets pussies wetter than an otters pocket.

Though I do too prefer the huge bodybuilder look. I do accept that's mainly attractive to gay men rather than women sadly ;_;

>girls were posing this in my Facebook

Am I supposed to believe women took screenshots? Or googled it and reposted it within MINUTES? Prove it.

And a woman posted this and several of them "gushed" over it?

Yup. They had hardcore lady boners.

Just do what you want dude trying to please other people with your body only serves to stop you from feeling good and looking how you want to. Women (and people in general) care way more about your personality than what amount of muscle you have, so it really doesn't matter, and if you get with a girl you love who does prefer the leaner look then you can figure something out then.

>goal body
>this chest
Kek, nice meme

/no hetero/

>not posting husbando mode

>women are attracted to a millionare sports superstar
Wew lad, it must be because of his skinny body.

>tfw this guy works out at my gym

ask me anything

whats his routine

my gb, dont know if its possible though coz im 6'1 ectomorph and this guy looks like 5'7

doing meme rugby shit every time i see him

I-is he working out in speedos?

how did he achieve big guy mode then

no he works out in footy shorts and t shirt

i dunno ay to be honest i never see any of the rugby blokes doing a real routine

they all just look like they do conditioning stuff

i assume they do compound lifts whenever im not at the gym though

>thinks that is husbando mode

lmao ronaldo isnt skinny, he's ottermode and in better shape than 99% of Veeky Forums
i cant believe there are still retards on here who havent figured out ottermode is GOAT if you lift for girls
>lifting for girls
tho

Better?

do you realise you are in the presence of a (aussie) god?

that's ottermode, user.

>better ?