Sexual Health

I really really want to masturbate. My girlfriend won't let me. We also haven't had sex in about 2 months.

Is this normal in a sexually healthy relationship?

I bet Jamal is having a great sex life.

normal in a cuck relationship

>Is this normal in a sexually healthy relationship?

pic related

>gf
>no sex in 2 months

nigga you are fucking cuck

kys

She isn't having sex with anyone else.

She tells me that I'm the only one that she has enjoyed sex with - her first boyfriend pressured her into sex and so she never liked it with him.

She is 30 and has only had one boyfriend. No other sex partners (except me).

Weak b8

Get a life, not (You)'s

She is having sex behind your back.

like literally turn around

6/10, made me reply

>Not having sex in two months
>Girlfriend doesn't allow you to do something that is completely healthy and normal
>"sexually healthy relationship"

Mate, no offense, but are you a retard?

>She is 30
>She isn't having sex
Her biological clock is screaming at her to make babies, and you haven't had sex in 2 months? She's either fucking someone else or no longer attracted to you. Either way I'd find out what's up and prepare for the possibility of a break up.

She wants all of my cum to herself.

When we were having sex I would nakadashi, I would cum in her mouth and she would swallow. If I withdrew and came on her body she would get upset.

Maybe she wants to consume all of me, including my mental health

>sexually healthy relationship

>My girlfriend won't let me

WOW I'm falling for this bait

But she's getting none of yours and all of Deshawns

I don't live in America so we don't have black guys.

Swap it with Chang and Chong. But I can guarantee that she is monogamous.

>Can't masturbate, hasn't had sex in 2 months

You better either apply the dread game or get better bait, nigga.

Alright, so you guys think it is unhealthy.

How do I make it healthy? I am not breaking up with her.

She would let me 'rape her' (obedient Chinese culture), but she would love me less for it.

How old are you?

I'm going to assume you are retarded.

Sit her down. Talk to her about whats happening. Say "Hey look, I love you, but I need to cum. Whether its in you or in a sock, I need to cum."
Conversation is the key.
Or just fucking jerk off and don't tell her.

>My girlfriend won't let me masturbate
>We also haven't had sex in about 2 months.

Do you hear yourself dude? What would you say if you saw a thread on Veeky Forums with these words in the opening post?

Oh look. Another person using that word without having a clue what it means.

I've told her. I have told her about the prostate. I have told her about cancer.

Then if I go away for work she asks if I have masturbated and sulks if I have.

I think I will have to tell her that sperm die each day. Maybe she thinks I'm killing millions of our potential babies.

She has mindbroken me. I'm willing to admit it. My friends have told me to move on, but I will continue hurting myself

OP must have a long and flexible dick then

Jerk it, or if she's so worried about it, to give you handjob or blowjob, and to put that cum in her vagina every time you fun so it's not wasted

>she won't "let me" masturbate
Tell her to fuck off and start jerking off in her face. How fucking beta can you be.

> 6/10

Fuck you, op's bait is clearly 8/10 at least. Quit being so picky, Jesus.

this has to be bait.

B8

Jesus christ user you can't be this beta

You should leave this site forever you fucking chastity belt wearing cuck.

this

Damn, wish I was Jamal right about now.

You should propose and quickly marry her, then the sex life is guaranteed to approve! Once a ring gets on it sex drive is thru the roof.

I just fapped which produces prolactin which inhibits dopamine production so.. I dont got shit.

>wont let me

bait thread or you are the biggest cuck ever

>my girlfriend won't let me
Just do it. Not like she'd ever know unless you told her.

Why would you lie to someone that you could potentially spend the rest of your respective lives with?

Fucking cuck

Kek

Because she's making your life suck

She's probably asexual/demiasexual.
I mean maybe not but communication dude
It's not "normal" but that's not super important.

A cuckold is a man being cheated on by his wife/girlfriend. The name of a fetish does not drive the connotative fdefinition of a word.

>I would nakadashi

She takes your weeb money to pay for hotels to buy pizza for chad to eat while he rails her.

>select all images with PIZZA

Rape her. She'll love you for it.

get on skype and add me. I'll make you cum :3c

Not OP but any u guys suffer from extreme hornieness AND premature ejaculation? Fucking sucks. I'm in this downward spiral where I'm never satisfied sexually with a partner cause I can't last and jacking off is getting old

Get some fucking willpower.

Dude I try it fucking sucks. It literally feels like I'm gonna explode in minutes. Honestly after I cum it feels like how sex 'should' feel

I hope this is at least part of some sort of SM torture

Jerk off before you bang. Or just own it.

Say fuck babe you're so fucking hot you make me bust too quick. Give me 5 minutes and we'll go again

/kys/

That what I do sometimes but some girls aren't into it afree I bust the first time for some reason. I'd just like to fuck normally for once without having to stop and start or waste time fingering and eating push only to get 2min of penetration. Don't get me wrong I like eating pussy but when I barely get to bang it all just feels wasted.

And they say they don't care but you can see it in their eyes that they doll

Tfw havent been in relationship and didnt have sex for 20 years
>im 20
>always been rejected
fml , I hope getting fit will at least help me not to look for women approval in every possible situation and simply just not give a single fuck

Confused. My gf wants all of my cum too. No masturbation. But we have sex. Please explain.

You gonna get jamal'd son.

Some women see it as you thinking about other women

Nah. She will literally beg to have my cum. I'm ok with it desu. I'm confused about op situation with no sex.

Same, she literally begs me to fill her up with my cum.

wtf?

dump her

she is controlling af and u will ruin ur life w/ her if u dont break free

>My friends have told me to move on, but I will continue hurting myself

then you're weak and deserve no sympathy.

stay like this and you will never be happy, loser.

Then it's not bad. Op situation is fucked with no sex.

>bait thread
>62 replies

but you guuuuyyyss

What's the odds on this guy using steroids?

Which country do you live in?? Korea?

>My girlfriend won't let me

Fuck nigga, you take showers don't you?

Are we done with the bait? I have a real question
Lately I haven't been able to cum nearly as easily as before. I easily get hard and then the second I start "moving up" on the pleasure it just dies and I feel numb. It takes me like 30+ mins to do it while masturbating and during sex I just can't.

It's been going on for like 3-4 weeks. Not sure what I changed.

It used to take me an hour masturbating. I couldn't get off from sex alone - needed other stimulation.

Have sex less often.
Get checked for depression.

Was going to post this in another thread, but it got pruned. Not wasting a post
Go to the brothel OP. You will realise sex without love is a bore.

If you're lucky you will orgasm, pull of your condom and have a shower.
If you are unlucky you will pump her a few times, have your dick go limp, and need her to give you a handjob to finish off.

After that you might then focus on the real issue - developing quality relationships with people and not just focusing on yourself

u basically a cuck. u are a man, u need to have initiative in ur life to increase ur masculine polarity. even if not masturbate and don't ejaculate could be a powerfull tecnicque u have to master it. so the choice to masturbate or not have to be yours always. I suggest u to read 'the way of the superior man' by david deida. it may help you. Also 'Metafisica del sesso' by Julis Evola

His point was if you need to lie about something so retarded, then the relationship will not work

It doesn't

>We also haven't had sex in about 2 months.

You are not her boyfriend.

Is she asexual? Some people aren't into having sex.
If she doesn't let you masturbate then you're in a manipulative relationship.
Sex is a basic need that you should be able to meet yourself if she isn't.

You been cuttin really hard lately?
Hypocal diet will make your sex drive tank fucking hard if you do it for long enough.

Make sure you get enough good fats to up your T3, T4 and Test production.

Rec: eggs, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, shyt pretty much any seeds or nuts. Peanuts are good too. Red meat doesn't hurt either and fish is excellent.
Fry your green veg in animal fat and eat with plenty of meat.
You should notice a good change in about 3 days to a week.

Change positions. Frequently

Then what do i do , should i find some drug that is basically making you stupid and careless ?

Anyone else feel real horny when they wake up?

Always lay in bed fantasising about fucking sluts for like 20 minutes.

That is the time of day with highest libido.

I just have to quell the first "peak" I guess you'd call it. Once I manage to fight off the first wave of wanting to cum I can go a lot longer.

I bite my tongue really hard and concentrate on that feeling rather than my dick and also think about a family member that died

Bros...I can't cum with this new girl and she's fucking bangin'. I just slam until I'm exhausted and collapse. Literally every other girl I've went for 15-20min and then came like normal, but not with this one.

What do?

Get another girl.

Mate she's crazy. She's 100% batshit crazy, I promise you this.

I don't give a fuck who your partner is, or what bits they've got between their legs, if they won't fuck you and refuse to let you jack it, they're fucking with your head. Add into the mix crazy shit like getting mad at you for cumming on her body and you've got yourself a bad time.

Do yourself a favor and jump ship, you'll thank me later. And in exchange, have a fap in my honor.

I can never seem to cum when I have sex, and if I do it takes a long time. Usually girls are down with that when I tell them, but then after 45+ minutes go by they feel personally offended that I haven't came by then.

It's not every time, but it's enough where it's an issue for me. Am I masturbating too much? I used to jerk it like 2-3 times a day, but I've cut back to 1 a day for the past week. I'm hoping to do a no masturbation month in June.

Anyone have a similar problem? Should I try taking zinc or lecithin or something?

I know that feel, brah. I am starting to last longer though. You pretty much have to force yourself to jack it every other day and try to last longer each time or squeeze tighter. It takes all the fun out of jacking it, but makes sex quite a bit better.

Damn, the bait is strong. Stop being a weak cuck m8

Bruh. Your post made me get up off my ass instantaneously and yell "GYUK GYUK GYUK" wake up my roomate, make myself a pwo and head straight to the gym for a beast workout. Just got home. I been up since 6 am and only got a few hours of sleep so I appreciate it.
WE IN THIS BITCH

me too. turning 22 soon and will still be virgin. never been rejected tho cause I just dont bother.

What does libido have to do with energy at the gym?

>tfw you'll never have morning sex with her ever again

Probably have performance anxiety desu senpai. I had this girl as a fuck buddy who was probably a 6/10. Used to fuck the shit out of her and literally not care and would cum every time.

Met a new girl and she's literally my dream girl - 10/10. The first time we had sex i was so nervous about trying to impress her it took everything in me to stay hard, even though she had a smoking hot body.

>She wants all of my cum to herself.

This has to be one of the most dysfunctional things I've heard in my life. This is coming from a person who spent 7 years in a relationship with a diagnosed narcissist.

>tfw no ball draining cum whore that feeds on your semen
why live?

am i the only one concerned about where the hell this guys hamstrings are

>Retarded OP
>Getting serious replies

What the fuck is going on here

>meet amazing girl
>no sex yet but starting to foreplay
>get blowjob, dick goes limp
>finger her, dick doesn't care
>slap, choke and spank her, she squeals like a hentai girl, dick still useless

I do get random boners though. But not when we have alone time, which is mostly always at the end of a long day (me being tired as fuck) and in the uncomfortable back of my car.

Would you guys get hard in that situation? Or am I worrying too much? (No I'm not gay even if this is Veeky Forums)

Rent a motel room or something instead of trying to fuck in the back of a car like a redneck.

BEADY