Can a man look attractive with long hair?

Assuming that he's not as good-looking as pic related and/or famous.

Just imagine a regular man, I'm sure that you see at least 2 or 3 men with long hair every day, do you consider that they would look better with short hair?

Corinthians 11:14: Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him, but if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her for a covering.

With a jaw like an anvil, yes.

Only if you look like this

> I'm sure that you see at least 2 or 3 men with long hair every day

no

The only guys who really look good with long hair are the guys who look good with any length hair and would even look good bald. But if you're average looking, you especially need a square jaw and overall masculine face to not look feminine.

Even Fabio--a guy known for his long hair--looks better with short hair.

Generally, no

Long hairfag here. I have curly hair so when its short it is permanently in jewfro mode. Looks good when grown out though and i wouldnt say im more than a 6/10

Dat nose

Is he supposed to be attractive?

Like Jesus?

Somewhat, yes.

Jesus was bald.

Men always look better with short hairstyles. Even men who are attractive with long hair look better with short hair, usually.

Girls with longer hair are the usual preference, men with short hair are the usual preference. Not to say there are people that DON'T love long haired guys: just that the average consensus is that short hair is more masculine and attractive on guys, just like long hair is considered more feminine and attractive on girls.

>tfw no long hair like based Marco

Do I cut?

do you seriously ask?

if you have to ask...

Is this real

I'm going to kill myself because I was forced to look at this with my own two eyes

If you have a pretty face, especially with a strong jaw, women love long hair

Get mine played with all the time when it's not in a pony tail and even then girls will pull the holder out and play with it usually as an excuse to have their faces right next to mine

dude looks like a lady

Only 18 man. Here's CB

>Those tight underwear

This is how you fuck up your skin on your hips.

go buzz your head RIGHT NOW

Lol why ? buzzcuts look horrible and is the most stupid fa meme to exist