Veeky Forums

> Veeky Forums

>2016
>explaining ancient memes to a normie irl

that's a 9fagger or ledditor, not someone who peruses an afghani goat bazaar

This

We classy gentlemen on Veeky Forums only use the freshest and dankest of memes. Like the current cuck meme on Veeky Forums. Such a delight.

>McDonalds
>Talking to women

>Veeky Forums

Cucking wasn't a meme last night.

By the way your girl said she wants more of my BBC. I'll be by at 9 if you wanna watch again white boi.

Ur mum was on my 9 last nite

>> Ur mom

Do better user. I know you can.

>anyone on Veeky Forums
>talking to women
>at macdonalds
>about boxxy
unlikely to say the least
also
>women browsing Veeky Forums in 2008
wew

I'll take "shit that didn't happen" for 500$

Definitely not Veeky Forums, more likely /b/ or honestly /r/Veeky Forums. Also I dont believe this actually happened.

>tumblrina alone at macdonald's on sunday, telling imaginary stories on twitter about the Veeky Forums boogeyman

ISHYGDDT

>3 autism threads pop up every fucking day in this very same board
>still this much denial

guess how I know you are the ones at the tfwnogf threads

Veeky Forums

tfw2gfs

feels good to be a graphic designer, fucking clueless liberal girls, they try so hard to look tolerant, open and against traditional values that implementing concepts like polygamy in their heads is easy as fuck, they'll even brag about it "yeah i'm really open, i'm in a relationship with a guy and a girl, couples are like a really old fashioned way to look at relationships"

audibly keked

Anyone stupid enough to try to describe our life to anyone else deserves the consequences

>tell friend about this place
>he's now spouting Veeky Forums memes irl and through text
>regret telling about here

Hearing someone say "top kek" out loud, just, shit idk how to explain it but it makes me uncomfortable as fuck.

>tfw girlfriend walked in on me while browsing a CTB and had to briefly explain what Veeky Forums | Veeky Forums is to her
>her reaction: "what is a meme? is that the deepweb?"

An autist is an autist is an autist

Even normie girls know what a maymay is nowadays, does she live under a rock?

Holy fuck having to explain this place is one of my biggest fears. I've had a co worker ask wtf I was looking at when I was looking at a pic of zyzz 's routine that had a shirtless pic of zyzz in it, and luckily he didn't indulge further when I explained what I was looking at.

She had a notion of what constituted a meme, just didn't know it by "meme." She thought 9gag was the creator of memes.

I never browse Veeky Forums at work. The more people I know that don't know I post here, the better.