Well fit, my girlfriend just dumped me...

Well fit, my girlfriend just dumped me. Said all I give a shit about is my job and lifting and I always put her on the backburner. Why do I feel relieved and not like shit? Why do make "Tfw no gf" sound like a bad thing? Or am I gonna feel terrible in a couple days?

If you feel relieved then it was probably the best thing for you.

However, give some thought to her criticisms. If all you care about is lifting and work, you may be a boring cunt.

how the fuck did pepe get this huge?

You'll be fine as long as you start fucking sloots. She's gonna be on Chad's dick by the end of the week.

I work as a firefighter. Takes up a lot of my time. I used to have a drinking problem and smoking would fuck my job. So lifting is my one stress reliever. Boring cunt I am

there will be good times and bad times, keep your eyes on moving forward. Get fit, user

dem pepe gains breh

hard work & dedication

When she told you and your response was "Ho wow, thank fucking god", how did she react?

She's probably been fucking Chad since the third week of our relationship anyway

>that baby pepe in the corner
Oh my god
He did it
The cuckold became the bull

I'm proud

Psychologist here, most men are OK right after a break up and then a few months down the line it hits them hard. However, she may have been weigh on your subconscious if you knew she wasn't happy but not how to fix it. Thus, you may feel like a weight has been lifted off you and never feel bad about it. Only time will tell.

You'll probably start feeling shit pretty soon.

I just broke up with my gf yesterday. We just didn't have enough in common anymore so we had a mutual break up.

I'm pretty devastated. We were together for two years and I just keep thinking about all the great times we had. We had so many great experiences together and grew so much.

She was my best friend, and also one of my only friends. I don't really have anyone else to turn to now except for you guys.

While she went out last night and hung out with her friends (I saw her posts on instagram) I stayed home on my own and cried.

I can tell her friends would have been really happy we broke up. They hate me. They have told her to break up with me in the past. Thing is, they all treat her like absolute shit and I'm the only one who was there for her unconditionally instead of just blowing her off whenever it didn't suit me like they do.

Fuck. I miss her so much already.

>Psychologist here

What's it like making no money because you got a degree that's wildly oversaturated because it doesn't really have any highschool course requirements and all the girls took it so that they could diagnose themselves with victimhood and all the chads took it because the crazy girls were taking it?

Fuck the Normies

Your job and lifting is really important as you get older. Having a job, while saving for retirement as well as having a healthy body past 35 puts you ahead of a lot of Americans. If you decide to have a long term relationship you'll actually need to take time from your life to invest it in, but from what I've seen/heard, giving up on career goals when your young for women is a bad idea, since having a healthy family requires financial responsibility.

You might feel bad if you dwell on it, or maybe not.

Just to be safe, go out and fuck other bitches.

Lemme guess. Youre an engineering/IT cunt whos making $100k starting? Youre making assumptions about a field that you dont know about. Probably mad that youre not happy with your mediocre life.
Inb4 im living a successful life blah blah

HGH

You could've always had it worse man.
reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/4lhrm3/streamer_cheats_on_fiance_with_16_y_old_fiance/

>by the end of the week.....

Like hell,she's on Chad's cock now.

I dated a girl for about 9 months and broke up with her...got depressed, hooked up with her again a couple weeks later, found out she fucked a random tinder Chad and I fell incredibly depressed, went on SSRI's, met another girl about a month later and then dated her for about a year. I think she was a rebound because I was grateful when she broke up with me. It was a rough relationship and I should've ended it but I was pretty beta. Started lifting and self-improving and I haven't been depressed at all, (came off antidepressants dating the second girl). I've been single and messing around with girls I don't want to get serious with and it's fucking great, really. Tfw no gf is a real feel only if you've never had a shitty relationship

Professional psychologists have graduate degrees and make respectable income. Of course the bachelors degree isn't worth a ton on its own.

>mfw I've probably made dudes feel this way by banging their exes on the rebound
haha faggot

Chad detected

Probably because she was right, and you didnt care about her. Not necassarily a bad thing.

Well it is Saturday

>all I give a shit about is my job and lifting and I always put her on the backburner
I think she answered your question OP. I bet she didn't even have a psychology (((degree))).

Had the same experience.
Shitty abusive that l ended up not caring about, l knew that she'd dump me after a while so l kept ignoring her. After that l never falt sad for her, sometimes girls become a burden and you gotta stay away from them.