How do I reach chad god mode?

How do I reach chad god mode?

be tall run a bit and do a few benches and curls

Eat PIZZA and look good NATURALLY due to GENETICS.
If you cant do this its all pointless. Women will always prefer guys who look good naturally.

Play a sport.

P I Z Z A
I
Z
Z
A

Or you work out super hard and lie to women and say its all natural.

>people actually believe this
Not 1 person who plays "sports" looks like that without lifting. If you actually played sports you'd know this.

No, but real life Chad mode (not Veeky Forums Chad) is attainable by playing sports daily.

Eh, you could probably look like that if you did boxing or wrestling on a strict diet for 4-6 years.

But the genetics for your chin face cheekbones must already be there or you'll still look like a monster
t. a pretty motherfucker

>Posting this poor fucking kid as an example every fucking time
You're beyond saving you autism incarnate

Ive done wrestling and boxing.
Very few people in weigh ins look like they lift and those that do lift themselves.
3 guys(including me) actually lifted in my team and you could always tell them apart from people that "just do sports" who always looked like shit.

This kid is probably the 1% of the turbo autists who will never have a chance with women and he probably gets more pussy than your dumb robot ass.

I just googled ugly fit person and that was the first result. Honest.

Or maybe it's you who looks like shit and they look like athletes.

This is so fucking shopped it's not even funny srs

Well what looks like an "athlete" isnt necessarily what looks good. Certainly the Chads in OP dont look like any wrestler ive seen. They look more like physique competitors.

Also lol @ you saying i look like shit. Post your pic pal.

B T F O

i was thinking the same thing

his abs look strangely 2D and blurry

what's this t. a shit everyone keeps posting?

dude on the left is like a 5'5 manlet

"t." is short for "terveisin" or "terkkuja" which translates to "greetings" or "yours truly". As if ending a letter or a postcard.

So "t. chad thundercock" means essentially "Regards (from) chad thundercock."

1/2/3/4, eat lots of greens, fish, and legumes

Ugly face on the guy on the right.

Tbqh if that kid got a better haircut and lost the glasses (or at least got less autistic frames) he could pull just fine

Some guy on r9k knew this person irl and he has a gf and shit

weigh less than 180

>Do PPL and HIIT twice a week for a year or two until you see abs and get big arms, neglect legs if needed
>get a tan, a haircut with good quality wax, sunglasses and a cool wach or necklace, a tattoo if you wanna go full chad, remove all body hair, even trim the legs, get teeth whitened and your anus bleached (very important)
>do starting face until you reach intermediate mode
>go to the beach
>take a lot of pics shirtless, you'll keep one pic out of 1000
>learn about lighting, shadows, angles, lenses, distance, filters, color grading, it's all about learning the right photography tricks
>use makeup on your face and body oil to accentuate definition
>use flaterring poses, make a shot list if needed
>pose with pets, musical instruments or pretending to play sports, anything that shows social status, social abilities and chadness
>use VSO Cam and a good camera
>get a pump right before taking the pics
>pay some indian photoshop wizard on upwork to slightly improve your pics and make you learner and bigger, be sure to tell him to make your cock look bigger as well
>post pics on tinder, ig and fb and dozens of chubby 6/10's will be begigng to rim your bleached asshole while you enjoy delicious pizza

Umm, u straight, bro?

hahaha loved the ending. So true, dozens of 6/10s, dozens of half-dozens. As far as the eye can see.

Are they windsurfers? That forearm to bicep ratio is GOAT.

>put a loaded gun in your mouth
>pull the trigger
>die
>hope the whole reincarnation stupidity is real
>be born again with the adequate genetics
>eat pizza
>fuck teen girls with tight pussy almost daily
>¿¿??
>profit

U can repeat as much as you want until you get it right, just don't be a pussy and do it.

Oh my FUCKING GOD, you gymcels are so fucking STUPID.

Why the fuck do you retards think EVERY FUCKING PHYSIQUE is something you can WORK FOR or ACHIEVE? I mean seriously, GOAL BODIES? You do realise that aesthetics are determined almost ENTIRELY by genetics, and that EVERYONE has genetic differences and limits?

If you could look like him by lifting or even roiding, THEN EVERYONE WHO FUCKING LIFTS OR ROIDS WOULD. Hell, you even cropped out the other two people in that pictures, who OBVIOUSLY "lift" just as much as he does, so WHY DON'T THEY LOOK THE SAME?

FUCKING GENETICS!! Sure, you can lift, sure you can roid, but you'll NEVER have his HEIGHT, you'll NEVER have his FACE, you'll NEVER have his frame. That's not even going into the fact that his SKIN, COLOURING, MUSCLE INSERTIONS, HAIR, and ON and ON and ON are COMPLETELY different to yours.

This type of "hurrr how do I get dis body??!" is the most autistic, childish way of thinking I have EVER seen. It's like you Veeky Forums gymcels think everything is some RPG game where you can just craft your life if you work hard enough. Nope, because NO AMOUNT OF LIFTING WILL CHANGE YOUR GENETICS.

Lmfao. I love how gymcels just HAVE to look at every single guy with good fucking GENETICS and think >hurrr what exercise 4 dat???

You people are MORONS. He looks like that because he is GENETICALLY blessed, not because of some fucking or overly specific "routine".

grumpy boy

stay mad sperglord

nice pasta m8

extreme cringe/10

You are the original h f f poster arent you? Where have you been i missed you. How does it feel seeing your autism become the new popular meme?

Aww, did the truth trigger you, PATHETIC little gymcel?

Yeah, because acknowledging the BLATANTLY OBVIOUS truth (that is, to anyone who isn't fucking blind) that genetics are EVERYTHING is "autism".Lmfao at you. Sure, I'm the autistic one, not the guy doing the same shit for years and years and LITERALLY GETTING NOTHING OUT OF IT.

But i'm sure you'll definitely "make it brah", just gotta hit that deadlift goal! LMFAO.

Dude could get a haircut and new glasses and would gain one point on the attraction scale.

who is chad

Who knew the life of Chad could be so tough

Dude, Fred was pretty damn Chad himself.

I made this so that you can maybe find out?

If you did that you would probably get trapped in the dark place with crawling scratching biting things. If that happens say the lords prayer and call out to jesus for help. If you believe he will come. If you don't you will be in hell for a long ass time.

And Jesus said, "It is written, thou shalt not put the lord thy God to the test."

Jeff looks top notch in a vest.

No homo

Do actually have the full pic? I wanna see.