Why does the Veeky Forums have an autistic obsession with testosterone?

Ask any of these faggots, what is testosterone made of, and they have no idea, but they will sure tell you is good, is the macho thing, the more the better, we gotta find all ways to increase a testosterone, the bigger the better, the more the better fuck yeah, let's do no fapping in hopes for more testosterone, GoTTA CATCH EM ALL Ts BREH

brb Let's do heavy squats, because it liberates testosterone, the more the better
brb Let's east more fat, brb york, brb testosterone breh
brb testosterone boosters, gotta keep that testosterone high u know wht im saying
brb tribulus, maca, gotta have that extra edge, breh, gotta use anything in my arsenal breh
brb yeah I need more testosterone breh, gotta have dem super erections, dat dere muscle mass, dat dere super confidence breh
brb society says that high testosterone men are GoAT breh, gotta be like them, so the ladies love me breh, gotta be a macho man breh, the more the better breh
brb oh testosterone declines after 30? yolo jakes on ya breh, im hoppin on dat dere cell tech, dat cere THT
brb scared of food, scared of eating anything, brb oh im afraid breh, everything has estrogen breh is a conspiracy breh they wanna turn us into women breh, WE Gotta do everything we canto INCREASE our testosterone breh
brb no soy protein for me breh, you know what im saying, gotta avoid dem estrogen u know what im saying, is all about the testosterone baby
brb yeah baby, im saving my semen breh, yeah not cumming now, gotta save them for the testosterone breh, you know dem ladies love the T
brb breh i tested for testosterone, and is the normal range 400 500 im afraid breh, i have low T, it should be 1000 breh, gotta take them boosters breh

im a hoppin on dem roids breh, yolo

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DS3fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

High test thread? High test thread

BREHS

That fucking pic
I hate these fucking Liberals
Even /pol/'s race war is better than the direction we are heading in now.

is this the new way to start hightest threads?

dem high test tumblrinas though

Please tell me this isn't shopped I wanna cum inside her.

This has to be shopped, those gross thighs cannot be that big without cellulite.

because test is magic
you could compare it to the shit bradley cooper is taking in limitless

The image quality isn't good enough to be able to tell that anyways.

I've fucked a fat girl who looked good until she took her clothes off and she was smaller than that but had crazy cellulite on her ass. I find it really hard to believe that ass shape is significantly muscle and even harder to believe that much fat wouldn't cause excessive and very visible cellulite.

I don't get why you neckbeards are so picky for christ's sake. I mean look at this, she is fucking gorgeous and I don't give a fuck about the cottage cheese, you ain't going to stick your penis inside the cellulite anyways you enormous faggot.

>gorgeous
>that

I have tastes man, she was a qt face so I smashed anyway. I don't think the girl in your pic is good looking at all though. Maybe you're just old.

These are my opinions, they do not represent Veeky Forums and neither do I.

dat ass tier but no tits/10
tits look fate but if not 7/10
-10/10 would go gay before this
2/10 shit tier face and fat
6/10 based off what i see
6/10 tits guy but shit face would bang and tell friends
9/10 ass
4/10 fat
5/10 chubby
2/10 face reminds me of someoen with downs
2/10 ugly and fat

What are you guys gonna do about this? Call me low test beta faggot? Figured. That's what I'd expect from low test beta faggots justifying their taste in woman.

get a load of this low test cuck

>that confidence

I bet that slut has a nice pair of tits and a fuckable face to go with that mediocre fat ass.

testosterone is a hornome that articipates in signaling and activating metabolic routes related to the masculine secondary characteristics, which include muscles and sexual attraction

MOAR!

/soc/ tier post, fuck the back off to your board faggot

Fit wishes to believe that they are testosterone deficient, because it would provide something to blame for them being a fat piece of shit. It allows them to avoid the inconvenient truth that being fat is no fault but they're own.

B R E H S

obvious shop thread? obvious shop

Holy shit where do I sign up to cum inside her?

imgur.com/a/DS3fI

If someone has a sauce or name on this (webm related), I would glady appreciate and reward with more high test pics !

silicone + corset =/= high test

Holy shit! How has no one commented on her yet? Are you gay?

Mia Zarring

Because I've been looking for sauce

I dont believe its that bad. People dont know how a calculator works but know how to use it, and thats all that matters. There isnt enough time in the world to learn everything to detail, you have to extract the useful bits.

sauce is bearstringsisback_, but her tumblr no longer exist

Who this?

Pic related : Real natty high test bearmama

I too get angry at unsource image macros on the internet. That's why I /pol/

Do people not realize testosterone in women doesn't make them "thick" or "fit", it's what causes them to have masculine features like wide shoulders, more square hips (the exact opposite of many of the wide hip sluts people post), etc.

On the flip side, being a high test male actually means NOT liking those things. High test is what causes a stronger attraction to the female body type. Studies have shown many times over that men with high testosterone levels greatly prefer either athletic or slim girls, not fat/chubby/overly "curvy" girls with exaggerated hip-waist-bust ratio far beyond the average.

Nice try jews.

>Studies have shown
again nice try Shlomo

It's basically a bunch of dyel skinnyfat, skelingtors or fat people who are looking for justification for their shitgains

Which one Veeky Forums ?

You are perpetuating a tumblr meme started by landwhales that "high test men like 'curvy' girls like us" where they all promptly posted ambulocetus pictures like so. Every person that buys into the high-test thick girl bullshit is literally a cuck through and through as you're letting these disgusting hamplanets of women take over your minds.

The ironic thing about it all is that you're just showing the world who the real faggots are. Have fun watching some nigger pound your girl's fatrolls.

Is Miley Cyrus high test ?

>Citing studies
>No actual citation

"Do not be alarmed. There are no conclusive studies that link smoking to emphysema."

The girl you post isn't high test. Mine are.

Link studies mr jew

that's Katy Perry

One on the right is my fav. She's like a "popular girl" who put on weight, and found she liked her new thickness.

that's katy perry

That's Perry Katy

Do you not understand the high test meme newfag ?

Thick women give birth the healthier, stonger, and smarter babbies. High test women are not ham planets they are healthy women with good genetics. They make the best mates and give birth to healthier offspring. "Men" who think high test women are unnatractive are usually small nu-male betas. They see a nice juicy ass and get insecure because they would never reach an acceptable depth with those big bulbous buns reducing the depth in which the can penetrate da pussy with their already small penor size.

Skinny petite girls are het, but saying high test women are "nasty" or "hamplanets" is just gay.

too bad that blue eyed slut is a ISIS harem wife.

Plz who is she?

Wtf, then who is this?

Someone I'd let shit in my mouth and punch my balls

Pls be bait ;_;