IS IT 1 GRAM OF PROTEIN PER LB OR KG OF BODYWEIGHT?

IS IT 1 GRAM OF PROTEIN PER LB OR KG OF BODYWEIGHT?

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neither. 1 gram of protein per gram of body weight.

It's pound you fucking Eu mudslime.

I shoot for 1g per lean lb of body weight. so if you weight 200 lbs, at 15% body fat, you should shoot for about 170g. if you get a little lower, its ok but thats a good rough estimate to shoot for.

Pianoman?

this x100

1 gram per lb bodyweight is a bit more than you typically need, you won't see a difference.

This guy's gonna make it

it's just 3 preoteins, retard

Funnily enough the body's requirements for protein doesn't neatly fit into either invented unit of measurement. It's closer to 1.5g protein per kg, that's the most accurate.

Go read a fucking book nigga.
Not an image board.
Not a website.
But a book nigga. A fucking book.

it goes from 1g/kg if sedentary, to 1.8g/kg for strength trainees, to way more than that for dat dere celltech.

1.8g per kg of LEAN mass

0.82g per pound of lean bodymass

eat 100-120g of protein and you will be fine whatever you do, except if your on juice.

2.4g/kg

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

2.150g of protons for every 500g of mass.
Trust me, I'm a doctor.

one scoop per 100 pounds of body weight

~0.8g/ lb LBM is more accurate, a dyel fatty sure as fuck doesn't need 300g of protein a day

Your body can only take so much protein in a given amount of time. 12 grams every two hours will give you maximum protein absorbtion....roughly

stop spreading myths

People say 1g per pound for 2 reasons:

1. It's simpler to remember and easier to figure out than 0.65-0.82g per lb of lean body mass
2. As someone new to not eating every cake you see, overshooting on protein will make you feel fuller than if you take in calories from sugar and other shit, so you will be less likely to fuck up your daily calorie target

I hate you.

1g/kg is the RDA for sedentary adults. If you want to gain more than minimal strength, eat more.
the studies which found a benefit in more protein capped out at 2.5-3g/kg.

.75 per lb

0.63/lb minimum with 0.82 being optimal

with more then 0,63/lb not showing much if at all difference

and 0,82 being a very very safe buffer overdose.

try 1.75

Can you take less protons one day and more protons the next day and it'll even out? Lifting completely kills my appetite for some reason but then the next say I'm ravenous (I lift every other day)

Saved this some time ago, don't know the sauce though.

>120-140g daily
>195lb 6' autistic memlet
>will have 315 bench in 2-3 months
>will have a 415 frontsquat pr attempt next week (should break it since last volume day i managed 375x6)

According to tnation, bb com and most sites that are meeming the 1g/lb i should be shrinking

uncuck your mind before you uncuck your body

This. Unless you're a pro athlete or juicing, you don't need more than that.

Just