Ay yo /fitness/

Ay yo /fitness/,

If I do like 100 sit ups a day and eat heaps of tuna, how long will it take me to look like the guy in this pic?
Do you think I can do it in like 5 years? Thanks for your time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPsXRiV6yo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>5 years

>that shit routine

Get a gym membership and do a bro-split for 3 months and you will look like that.

You gotta sing scat like a maniac if you want to achieve those skinny fat gains brah

youtube.com/watch?v=qPsXRiV6yo4

When will the mods start banning for pattonposting. It's been like 3 years brehs.

Gym isn't an option since I currently live in a remote hut in Kenya and the nearest gym is 215 km away. Could you please just tell me how long it will take on the routine I asked about?
>skinny fat
Are we looking at the same picture?
Please explain what you mean, I'm kind of new to this board.
Thanks

This must a be a troll but I will bite.

People commonly ask how to look like the picture you posted. His physique is nothing impressive. With the routine you posted you will make zero progress. Sit ups do virtually nothing. Tuna is just protein. Without ripping your muscles, your body will not use the protein. If you did 100 pushups and situps a day for 5 entire years you will look dyel and someone who does SS in a gym for 3 weeks will be stronger than you.

Good luck in Kenya, mate. Bananas are really cheap in that part of the world eat those.

Bumping for helpful responses

This

Somebody explain this meme to me please. Why do people pretend this guy has a physique worth working for?

That

It will take you roughly 2 weeks

That's beyond the natty limit, user.

>Telling people they should 'rip their muscles' to get in shape
That's not funny bro, just plain irresponsible.
Haha, good one bro!
Jokes aside though, can someone explain THIS meme? How did it start? No way do people actually think the guy in OP's pic isn't unbelievably shredded

There's one idiot who has been pushing this garbage for years, and he just won't fuck off. It's intensely annoying.

What? Could you please elaborate?

That doesn't sound right, I talked to a trainer a while ago and she said it would be at least 3 years and eight months

This TßH

Dunno ay brah, heard the guy does like 400 a day and eats 1.2 kg of tuna.
How are your genetics?

Good thanks, how about yours?

Nah that trainer is clearly amateur. I went to the university of average bodies and long hair and can confidently tell you, on that diet of tuna. 2 weeks.

Yeah good man, cheers haha
Sick thread btw

Not OP, but bumping for my own genuine interest

Thanks