linkedin.com/in/marcus-kon-14aa967
youtube.com/watch?v=9j656_RiO0k
youtube.com/watch?v=N7M1ujqbFpM
youtube.com/watch?v=64iJnPhmOjM
youtube.com/watch?v=rHdESYvIDXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>real women can have muscles
lmao

So the best approach would now be to actually photoshop them pretty. Anyone with PS knowledge?

physically laughed

reverse dysmorphia

>just to shill t-shirts
>FCKH8.com describes itself on its website as “a for-profit T-shirt company with an activist heart and a passionate social change mission: arming thousands of people with pro-LGBT equality, anti-racism and anti-sexism T-shirts that act as 'mini-billboards' for change.”
>cheap "feel good" music
>"curves" lol
>"muscles" lol
>making this about women, ignoring male standards because there's no market to pander to
>women swearing for shock value and viral marketing, vulgar display of obesity, old age and ugliness
>just looked it up, people that run and own the company are men
linkedin.com/in/marcus-kon-14aa967

The complete lack of grace and elegance, the sheer stupidity and hypocrisy, all in the name of consumerism and "me me me!" mindset. This embodies everything about third-wave feminism and LGBT/anti-racist propaganda. Why are these agendas always lumped together when they're different? Why can't feminists be depitected as feminine and classy? Useful idiots used by cynical capitalists. Destruction of many things all at once, in one fell swoop (values, health, tradition etc.).

Everytime you see something like this,
1. you laugh at the women, fatties, homos, trannies, because you can feel something is wrong and forced
2. you dig a little deeper and realize there's a pupper master pulling the strings and making money off it, often a male of Jewish origin

Honestly I'm not even pissed off at this kind of shit anymore. I just respect these guys who make money off these stupid goyim all while destroying them with toxic ideology.

There is literally no-one with that much photoshop knowledge

>this is what a feminist looks like

None of them are marginally attractive.

If I was stuck on a dessert island for 5 years without any puss I'd come back to these foul beasts and turn prison gay

What fucks me off about this is the fact that all women are women. This basically implies is that for a woman to be a "woman" she has to be a feminist. It's retarded.

Again, both of these are "women", hamplanet or not. To be fair, not many people naturally look like the women in the top photo. But they're still real women, as are the women in the video, and the women in the bottom image.

it wouldn't hurt her to loose a couple of pounds

Is she wearing a fucking diaper?

This is so fucking disgusting, not only their bodies but their behaviour, that it turns me off from the idea of feminism completely (more than I already was), and that's saying something considering I'm female.

It make me mad that these bitches think they deserve acceptance when they don't bother with their bodies or fixing their shit attitude. They're so lazy they're trying to change society instead of changing themselves.

I keked

Fatty's underwear are designed to hide fat as well. Or maybe hide fat primarily, not like anyone can see the rest anyway with all the fat in the front.

It's more like granny's underwear than diapers, though there is close proximity to those as well, obviously.

i guess it's to hold in the fat pouch

>that's saying something considering I'm female
Thank fucking god there are women who arent buying into feminism, you gave me a small piece of hope.

lmao when they get that fat that's the only thing that fits them

youtube.com/watch?v=9j656_RiO0k

Holy fuck she has a cute face.

Blessed with genetics like that and she fucks it up by being a whale.

>she fucks it up by being a whale.
And a feminist, dont you dare forget that

>and a feminist
That's probably the effect of being a whale and thus being angry at society

Dose sand hands on that ass

sauce me dokter

Proof that there's no such thing as an attractive feminist.

Emma Watson is an attractive feminist

average as fuck also she's a closet fascist

I dunno i'd fuck the "muscled" one, the tattooed one, and the skinny black one. I be the tattooed one likes it in her butt.

>closet

feminists are fascists

>implying

who looks good running like tf is this picture suppose to achieve

then at the same time
>youtube.com/watch?v=N7M1ujqbFpM

yes but not in their minds and they never identify as it, maybe not closet just delusional

They even have a gay nigger midget here promoting gay marriage.

>12 sexy guys, gay and straight
>doing gay4pay
>straight

denise milani

youtube.com/watch?v=64iJnPhmOjM

Thanks

If she is a feminist she cant be attractive because its an unattractive trait
Its like saying someone is short but tall at the same time, one cancels out the other.

Thats disgusting, litterally disgusting
I dont have a problem with faggots and i think this campain alone is great but the same people who say women can look however they want at the same time presents a male beauty standard?

I'm referring to her flabby as fuck body.

breh...

You are one insightful motherfucker, senpai.

A couple months before the first fckh8 viral videos a guy on Veeky Forums claimed it was his company and he was just doing it ironically.

Seems to be really good at getting attention with his faggy videos and having them go viral, I see them here way to often.

AYYYYYYYYYY FATTTYYYY BOOOOM BOOOOOM SWEEEEET SUGARRR DUMPLINGGG HAVE ANOTHA CREAM CAKE

the only men >25%bf in their videos are the baddies they educate (including santa), and the chubling in youtube.com/watch?v=rHdESYvIDXQ

Oh god that video made me cringe, i couldnt get past the 1 minute mark...holy shit

Bugs me how obese women say they're curvy. This shit ain't curves. They gelatinous lumpy bits.

This hamisphere has got her spare tired of a gut tucked into her granny panties and has the nerve to call her self curvy.

guess you could say I "redpilled" myself against a lot of women's bullshit. I honestly believe that we do have it easier in this society, and a lot of women just whine and blackmail and do nothing to better themselves. Those are beta females, I wanna be alpha female.

>flyovers being triggered by feminism

The third one is a suppository, right?

anything is a suppository with the right attitude

They are actually a minority, get off the Internet. They are living in their little hug box but in real life I have never seen any.

Ok so seriously, how do I get a soft and fat high test ass like Iskra? Inb4 typical gril afraid of looking lean and ripley.

I mentioned to someone that I'm going to squat high weight and low reps for increasing size, but they said that builds mass. I associate mass with being built and ripped, not soft and curvaceous.

I've considered gorging myself with donuts, whole milk, ice cream, burgers, etc., but I'm naturally skinny and I'd either go bankrupt or run out of time at the end of the day to get that all in. And even then I'm not sure I have the same fat distribution as e.g. Iskra.

So can I get some suggestions on a decent lifting and diet routine to go from Tay Tay to Iskra?

Keep Cultural Marxist bullshit out of this board.

cheap bait fatty

I'm dying
Someone should tell her that arm rolls don't count as tris

Ive never seen one IRL either but thats one thing the redpill community actaully got right
Most girls do buy into the feminism bullshit when it suits them, women in todays society are incredibly privileged so why would they want to yield that power?

If you want proof of it you need not look further than any dating platform, offline or online.

Back to Veeky Forums and /int/ you nigger

>having an unattractive trait means somebody isn't attractive

That would imply you would have to be perfect to be attractive

top tier cringe

i hope to win the lottery one day so i can buy these women and kill them one by one in an arena with my bare hands and then livestream it to all the other wealthy elite so they can bet on how long they last before i smash their fuckin heads in

>just looked it up, people that run and own the company are men
They're just smart kiked using gullible faggots and women. Nothing new there.

Its a very unattractive trait then, i mean there is a difference between having a weird nose and having a mental illness
You cant argue this fact away

Jesus H. Christ on a stick. God himself could not sculpt a more perfect specimen...

>sister-in-law is landcow
>don't see her for two years
>post pic to facebook of her with Aaron Bruno (AWOLNATION) at concert
>she looks fucking amazing
>has to be down 100+ lbs
>really proud of her
>message her, good job you look great what have you been doing, I'm so proud of you
>"It's shopped user"

they shop the fatties down in their fan pics. she's actually heavier now than ever.

depends on what you consider perfect, ass looks a bit too squishy

Holy shit. That must have been a hell of an introspective moment for the fatty.

>they shop the fatties down in their fan pics
what the fuck?

> tfw you'll never marry a woman like her

a bad feel indeed
b-but if we lift surely we'll all make it?

Mmm, dessert island. That's the only island you'd probably find five feminists on anyway.

She's going to ruin Belle ..fucking bitch

jesus christ that body tho

i'd ruin her bell by fucking her like a bitch
if you catch my drift

why not?

It's not bait I'm legitimately asking

>all the fatties wearing those granny panties up to their belly buttons to hide their huge guts

top fucking kek every time

Fucking amen sister.

I'm also tired of women complaining to me I have to be one of them due to the fact I have a vagina.

As women in the first world, we have no problems. There's no "muh wage gap" no "1/4 rape statistics and we are not second class citizens. In fact, men get screwed over more in alimony and child custody. We can have them thrown in jail over fake rape allegations (some feminists believe men can benefit from a false rape charge)

Constant wanting of segregation with races and genders are causing more problems than its solving.

Even the other people look better than her.

If they were encouraging women to get buff I could go along with this, but they just have one girl who does curls in there so they can feel morally sound while shilling for more obesity

fucking dyel

that shit looks ridiculous

basically just stuff yourself and hope it goes to your ass. that chick does no exercise whatsoever.

Yes fellow fem.

Like I've always said, men and women are different. We shouldn't seek more equality, but balance, complementing each other and contributing where our strengths are.

We're just causing more divide by trying to eliminate it. What a fucking joke society is.

>Harrison Bergeron

It is mostly genetics. Squat heavy and often and eat more. You will need to pack on a little weight your ass will fill out on top of the muscle giving it the look you want. I would suggest clean bulking not just eating junk because you can control the fat content. You don't want a huge gut with it.

>pupper master

he reminds me of my wifes sons father

lost all respect as soon as they started dropping fucks. seemed so unnecessary and a bit forced too

Thanks user, could you suggest some typical clean bulking foods?

>Harrison Bergeron
never heard of it, looks interesting. will read, thanks user

Lawd have mercy!!

I'm pretty liberal and I move in those circes so I've seen more than a few. They don't just exist on the internet. Get one of them drunk and you get a lot of 'stormfront or sjw' material.

Funny, some of the things they bitch about like getting unwanted attention or compliments, inappropriate contact, rude sexual jokes, etc. they do to me constantly, I just don't give a fuck

just google it, you shit. put some effort into what you want to look like instead of trusting some faggot on here.

Triggered lol