Do you think you could beat up Johnny Depp

Do you think you could beat up Johnny Depp.

14 years kickboxing
4 years mma
A bit of judo and bjj

Easily

any1 that thinks that it would be a walk in park have never fought or seen someone fighiting high on cocaine

He's 50, dyel and like 5'6"
I guess I'll have my work cut out for me

post pics of ur body or ur full of shit

wow. really impressive!

faggot

Filthy stupid whore that only wants his money

It'd be redundant since the california courts are going to beat him to a pulp anyway.

There's already a thread on Johnny Depp ffs

Implying you're good

Poor Johnny. Still, see if that bitch is still well known in 2 years time, at 30 she's already lost her value as a young minx. She's got nothing going on for her for the rest of her life.

>4 years of mma
>bit of judo and bjj

I smell bullshit

I think I could take Johnny Depp alone, but given that he is always armed with a cannon that shoots organic scarves I'm not sure, maybe in open areas but not a hallway.

If I wanted to lie on the internet about my ability to kick someone's ass in a street brawl this is exactly the comment I would post

If she wanted his money she would have stayed with his coked out alcoholic ass.
I bet you think she's after his fortune, when really she's entitled to 15 mil, which is half of his earnings from last year.

He's worth 400mil, hell be fine.

Are you guys dumb? He's surrounded by 2 armed guards at all times. No chance in hell you white knighting SS/GOMAD cucklords could even touch him.

Yes. Easily. He's old. Maybe he has that old man strength, but probably not.

Also, he's a manlet, like most of Hollywood.

His brittle bones would shatter if he landed a hit, so yeah.

Meh it's not like I couldn't pay a couple armed guys from my city to take out those guys. He needs to pay his daily but I only need to pay mine once. I will win this hypothetical battle with Johnny Depp.

She nefariously just landed a huge role in Aquaman

Anyone could beat a drunk old fat guy in a fight.

I dunno what about a drunker, older, fatter guy?

Yet he dates 25 years old angel lookalike. Why are girls so gullible? He's not a character from the movies.

And last I checked, she's also worth millions.

Maybe not 400+ million that Depp is, but she certainly isn't hurting for money, especially since she isn't super Paris Hilton mode, spending crazy amounts on everything.