Cutting stomach fat fast

Hello, I would like to know some fast efficient ways to lose belly fat and cellulite on my thighs. As you can see from the picture it's pretty unflattering... Plus my I really don't want to risk my health
Any dieting tips would be nice too thanks!
I'm only 17 so I really don't want to do anything too vigorus btw
I'm male if that helps also.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

fastest and most efficient (without drugs) would be a PSMF diet in combination with weightlifting to guarantee your muscle isn't consumed.

look up PSMF, it's simple as hell, and no it's not going to kill you.

>I'm only 17
Wew, lad. It was nice knowing you.

1) spot reduction is a myth

2) underage b&

eat less, exercise more
either run or lift

If you want to cut fast don't drink anything besides water

This desu

/thread

you done fucked up you estro bomb tic tock

There's no physiological way of targeting specific topographical fat zones.

get that ass banned

>cutting
>fast
nice meme

>17

see you later summerfag

Gross I have the upper body of an underage summerfag kill me user

Nigga..

read lyle mcdonalds book about PSMF

1. Eat less.
2. Do cardio.

Pretty much all the thing you hate.

> I really don't want to risk my health
Then why are you so fat?

Lmao. Stop eating shit. Stretch to begin with a couple months because I know your muscles and tendons are tight from that intense not-moving you've been doing. Then lift and move for the rest of your life. You're too young to be JUST.

>I'm only 17 so I really don't want to do anything too vigorus btw

It is exactly because you are 17 that you should do a lot of vigorous stuff. That being said, don't start too fast and read the sticky. Some short tips:

1. Cut out processed foods and pure sugar like chips, coke and cookies.

2. Walk at least 1h every day. Light pace and can be throughout the day, eg., in three 20min segments.

3. Go to the gym 3 times a week, 30min a time. Just do the big compounds, squats, bench and rows on one day and deadlifts, OHP and rows on the other.

4. Stretch every day for 20min before going to bed.

But in all honesty, read the sticky and read it good or you might do something stupid that'll fuck you up.

It's going to take a while to lose all that fat, you're too late for summer unless you start some extreme unhealthy shit

DNP is best, take 10 grams or so and watch the flab disappear overnight