Will lifting get me a high test Persian gf?

Will lifting get me a high test Persian gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/ychan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy fucking shit

bleh too much ass

>Will lifting get me a high test Persian gf?

no , but a large trust fund can

I HOPE SO BOYS.

THATS WHY I BE UP IN THE GYM

I love Middle-Eastern women.

Forbidden attraction is the most satisfying.

So you want a high school grad who's good at showing off the ass implants her dad bought her?

What is Veeky Forums's obsession with sandnigger females?

Wow congratulations on completing the minimum mandatory education requirement

I have a hightest egyptian gf

I thought this bitch was mexican? also she's got implants nigga. go for a real high test goddess like gitah here

Wait let me clarify.

I don't want to half persian half american bitch. I want that full blooded ethnic Iranian look.

THATS WHY I BE UP IN THE GYM

>high school
I thought she was in her mid twenties.

Tell more please.

Most difficult and risky to sleep with.

It's the thrill of the danger, and the fact there's such a stigma against Arab women to begin with.

So it's basically a danger/taboo boner.

Banging a Middle-Eastern woman takes time and effort.

>persian
Don't you mean iranian?

Gitah is such a goddess. She is number one.

Man..

ffffFUCK yall. I been wanting a persian bitch since day 1 now yall out here on some "oooh its taboo, i liek" shit, FUCK OFF your messing my game up

>High school kid
>looking like that
what the fuck are they feeding her holy fucking shit i'd chop off my arm just for a night with this bitch.

>5'7 manlet.
>girls like that won't even piss on me if I was on fire
Brehs why is it so unfair, someone out there is fucking this bitch day and night and all I get is my hands or some tall skinny chicks.

Shoot for the moon and land on the stars bruh fuck putting restrictions on yourself just go out there and do you

>5'7 manlet
It's not the height that is your probleme here, but rather the fact that you don't have 7 figure on your bank account.

my 20.5 cm slong is too tiny for that

She's mexican

dont sotp posting user for all that is holy dont sotp

Did this Gita woman stop with IG?

Used to follow her but can't find her anymore

Okay mate, Im gonna post all I have about her !

oh man you're right. I know she constantly deleted old pics, but I didn't realize she was gone

I don't know. I can't find her IG anymore neither. Last time I checked, she joined the army if I remember well.

She is waifu material oh god :'(

Persians are dirty poos who got fucked by Alexander the Great's men, mixed in with Arab hordes.

>waifu material
>hundreds of selfies on various social media sites

They are still the most Aryan/European people of the middle east due to their origins.

Please don't break my dream.

How can't you fall in love with this angelic face ?

persian girls are dirty as fuck user you should be ashamed.

Persians =/= Indians. They are the most alpha of the middle east.

I've been seeing a persian girl right now. She's crazy as fuck, yet still pales in comparison to her mom in batshit crazy.

Her grandma (maternal) is so crazy that she legit believes in magic (the voodoo/hex shit or whatever they call it over there).

I'm dreading the day her mom flies overseas to visit (we're in 'Murrica), which unfortunately could be next month.

Man, I grew up next door to an Iranian chick, we were inseparable. Ended up drifting apart as we got older but she got incredibly hot. Turned into a slut and now has two nigga kids, I regret every day that I didn't keep up with her to make her wife material.

I dated a Lebanese Iranian girl.

Never again.

Dated for 4 years and was so dam happy when it ended. They are gold digging, Christian nuts, fake as fuck, hairy sluts.

DO NOT DO IT.

I will also stress the Christian nut part.

LOL this guy

Avoid all Middle Eastern women. I have god knows how many Persian, Iranian, Lebanese etc. women in my family and they're all crazy. Fucking hell.

Should probably avoid us Middle Eastern men too, but that's less because we're crazy and more because why the fuck would anyone want to associate with an Arab?

More details please

I bet you move your lips when you read

Persian is a very broad term. Many "Persians" you see are Semites that speak Persian. Not by actual blood. The true Persians are the ones that look like north Indians or Fair Indians.

>avoid us Middle Eastern men

Nah, some of you guys are total tools and dickheads but there are a high number of decent good folk.

Honestly she just had a shit upbringing. Her Iranian father straight up kidnapped her when she was little and I didn't see her for a year. God knows what that mentally does to you. Her mom was a pretty big druggie too so it was only a matter of time. She's a sweet girl, just had some bad circumstances. I can't even bring myself to visit her anymore because of her kids, it just makes me cringe and depressed for her.

>Her grandma (maternal) is so crazy that she legit believes in magic (the voodoo/hex shit or whatever they call it over there)

This is another thing that they fucking do.
I am this user They literally believe in voodoo. My ex tried to hex me when we broke up by paying a witch doctor in Lebanon

Dunno I think all girls have drawbacks.

Dated a Moroccan chick and English/Irish chicks, currently with Polish girl (my family calls me the UN because of my dating but who cares). For most part Arab girls crazy and are very worried about appearances however they're less likely to cheat and have to go out every weekend to get drunk/high/clubbing whatever.

t. Arab lad in UK

Any pron stars similar to these?
For research purposes

>however they're less likely to cheat
Disagree with this but i dated and Australian Leb/Iranian and experienced all of her friends.

They are sluts or will have no problem tossing you away for money.

how do I save all these pics with saving them individually

Go to bed Pajeet or John, persians look nothing like indians unless you're trying to force it to elevate indians or you're a white guy that can't tell difference.

Middle easterners are materialistic as fuck.

All women are materialistic. lol

You could maneuver a Boeing 747 in those landing strips she calls eyebrows.

>all that makeup
>over lined lips

You can fuck americans/europeans with gainz but you only fuck arabs with money.

Use this : sourceforge.net/projects/ychan/

Ali Reza Isfahani, you look the same deal with it.

And you cant fuck americans/europeans with money? lol. Besides why would any women go for a guy without money.

I dont know where you find your european women but most women here are pretty picky about who they want to fuck. You need a high paying job, social status AND gainz to fuck most of them.
Cant speak for american women though but they seem crazy so i wouldnt recommend dating those things at all

Use this : sourceforge.net/projects/ychan/

>They literally believe in voodoo. My ex tried to hex me when we broke up by paying a witch doctor in Lebanon
Her grandma is the one people pay for those hexes.

I'm very impressed she's not as fucked up as she could be considering her upbringing. Her entire life her mom and her maternal grandma have been trying to pawn her off to whatever ugly-ass, fat as fuck, old middle-eastern creeper with current 1-3 wives.

Before she started dating me, she didn't even know latissimus dorsi muscles existed (or many other muscles).

thanks

I don't know what to choose between persian/arab brown girls vs euro scandinavian blonde girls ... Veeky Forums help me !

My heart hurts :'(

How is that an issue?
Hot girls vs ugly girls, holy shit nignog. Get your head on straight

You can have both you know.

Asians man,

Got me a Chinese and getting married in December. Not a single dam regret.

My Lebanese gf had sisters like that, but she was pretty cool. They were Druze though.

too bad you are delusional because the reality of them is different

Why ?

Literally outside of Saudi and Afghanistan ninjas are not that common in the middle-east.

>wanting hairy brown women

As the dude with the GF with the grandma who believes in magic, I would vote euro scandinavian every time. My experiences with them have been slightly less crazy.