Bench more than squat

Any body else part of this club? I do squats twice a week and my bench is still far superior. Any one got any tips? My bench is currently 225x10, but squat is only 225x4. I'm currently 6ft 189lbs. I also do leg press, calf press, leg extensions and curls.

Lower faggot.

>I also do leg press, calf press, leg extensions and curls.
why do you do leg press since you also do squats?
only do squats for 5 sets of 12,and once a week go for a heavy set of 5.also always warm up with 25 mins on the treadmill.

What are you faggots doing in terms of weight and rep-range on calf raises? I'm doing 5x10 with 3pl8 and get a good burn/soreness next day but still have shit calf aesthetics. I feel like I'm gonna have to do 5x10 with 5 pl8 to actually get anything noticeable.

Most people leg press and squat, rookie.

>rookie
try certified personal trainer.
there is absolutely no need to do both,leg press is redundant if you squat properly. leg curls are a good accessory if you dont deadlift.

I'll stick with rookie. If you're a PT you're one of the fat ones.

leg curl is pretty important anyways, the hammies don't get a lot of concentric knee flexion work otherwise.
it's a big cause of athletes snapping up their hamstrings
that bodyweight leg curl exercise is pretty good too

yes,weak hammies is a major cause of knee injury in football athletes too.they have overdeveloped quads and they fuck their shit up.

I squat 225 for 5 and bench the same. However I don't squat regularly. I substitute them with the trap bar deadlift.

OH SHIT GUYS! IT'S A CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER! QUICK, DON'T LET HIM LEAVE!

and you are what? a skinnyfat on a cantonese language instruction board?

how is he wrong? there is no need to do leg press if you do squats to a decent depth. maybe if you do quarter ROM squats but in that case you're a faggot so who cares what you think.

Guilty but only just. Bench is 80kgX 6 reps and squat is 80kgX 4 reps

CSCS here, he's right :^)

Pt doesn't mean shit
Pts at most gym are guys who bench

This is me. but to be fair I'm recovering from a knee injury that I suffered before I started lifting

also my lower flexibility sucks. I got a wide hips at 6'3" am I doomed

wtf kind of trash advice is this 5 sets of 12? are u retarded? jesus christ.

Hahaha "Oh look guys, I'm a personal trainer, so I must know what I'm talking about." what a colossal faggot. i can't believe someone would admit that on here. seriously. just get off the internet and kill yourself.

Leg exercises have to be absolutely brutal for them to be effective. you have to load a ton of weight and stress the fibers enough to build. if you're not increasing your squat, it's because you're not using enough weight.

it's very simple.

Right there with you user. I'm currently at 165 on squats and 190 on bench (5x5 for both.)

I do 4pl8 calf raises on the Smith machine. But just because my squat is so weak, I'm literally afraid to even put that much free weight on my back.

what the hell, those leggs man

You forgot the part where he advised OP to pre-fatigue his legs with running, which will force him to squat at a lighter weight and, thus, reduce his overall volume.

>if you're not increasing your squat weight, it's because you're not increasing your squat weight
Duh

>fast walking / light jogging fatigues ur legs
just how fat are you?

>former basketball player with long arms
>start lifting
>OHP almost on par with bench press
>lifts start to explode and 'normalize'
>squat 60 kg more than bench
>shredded elbow and can't do any pressing anymore for a few more weeks
>haven't even lifted in a couple of weeks now
>start getting drunk every night
Fuck

Your squat form is probably shit

DYEL?

Usually 3x20
I feel like they react better to 15+ reps, but could be wrong

HAAHAHAHA

Personal trainer top kek.

Only NASM certifications are legit. All else is utter bs.

>only american certifications are legit
retarded amerifats pls go