/fraud/ general

Steroids general

Junior fraud positions available, inquire within.

Previous

>cheating
>TRT

you know what taking steroids is like?

its like winning a hand in vegas, but you can never cash out, and the only option is to keep playing

So from every study I've read, MK-677 is fairly safe to use. Can I also use this stuff off cycle or is there some kind of synergy between this and gear?

Elaborate, because you sound stupid

steroids are for manlet faggots

Does HCGenerate (and similar types of products) have any merit to it? I'm probably going to run a fairly light SARMs cycle at some point in the future, so I'm looking for a very light PCT to go along with it.

I don't think I'm going to get much HPTA suppression at the levels I'm going to take Ostarine at, but I'm thinking I might want something that slightly stimulates my gonads.

>Does HCGenerate (and similar types of products) have any merit to it?
no

YOUR MOTHER SUCKS NIGGER DICKS, FAGGOT

Thanks. Are there any other kind of light PCT options to reverse HPTA suppression? From what I understand, the stuff most people take for PCT is just to prevent the effects of aromastase, not to combat HPTA suppression.

Howdy diddly, I've been lurking these threads for the past week and I wanted to know what would be a good beginner cycle, I know u might get this a lot. I'm sorry but pls any insight will help, I've been liftin natty for 2 years and wanted to get bigger. Pls responderino

Are you saying Arnie is a manlet?

tfw 6'3 is now the cutoff point for manlets

>HcGenerate

No it doesn't do anything. Just a bunch of herbs.

Why not just run test/tren if you're going to have to pct anyways?

>From what I understand, the stuff most people take for PCT is just to prevent the effects of aromastase, not to combat HPTA suppression.
your understanding is wrong
nolva is "light" pct, low side effects and cheap
and youre going to want a pct if you intend to run sarms, pic related

is it addicting for women

do an 8 week cycle for start.
1-4 weeks 40-50mg dbol.
1-8 (1-10) test enanthate.
week 10-11 hcg 1000iu eod.
12-14 nolva/anastrozole+clomid

who is this?

and you NEVER STOP WINNING

yo what's Turk's email?

cmon son

you're cycle an shit

Don't HAVE to, ostarine is very very light on the side-effects. Most people seem to not do any PCT unless they take it in doses that are 20x as high as the baseline doses used in the studies. Also, legality and acquisition issues. That kind of stuff is very tightly regulated in my country and cracked down on by authorities hard.

Also, I'm interested in the benefits it apparently has for joint & ligament healing

Thanks, I'll look into it some more. I've not researched LGD-4033 yet, but it's probably more HPTA-suppressing than ostarine, which is rather mild.

ive been taking ostarine for like a month now, not noticing anything at all tbqh
not that mad since i got it for free, wouldnt recommend it to anyone who isnt a woman tho

What are your dosages like, and what else are you taking?

I'm definitely not expecting too much in terms of muscle growth, but I want to try it for cutting. I'm thinking of dosing at maybe 10-15mg/day.

Hey thanks man, how much exactly of clomid nolva stuff, also where to buy?

Altered Genetics decent or nah?

Never bought EQ. 400/ml pretty standard? What's the going rate?

Use andarine or cardarine for cutting, andarine better imo, but cardarine 0 side effects

30 mg ED, looked around and this was the maximum recommended dose from what i could understand
was taking it for 3 weeks on nothing else but cruise dose of test, noticed nothing
then started sdrol and tren which has been going on for just over 3 weeks so i guess ive been taking it for a total of ~6 weeks now
should i up the dose to see if anything happens? id be surprised if it wasnt legit considering that the mk 677 from the same source was as real as the streets
>cardarine 0 side effects
except uh, cancer

Supposedly "Siri in I love my hot wife"

there are tons of better preparates and more complete cycles im not even arguing but this one is a good starter.

Looked into it previously, but didn't really find any reliable sources for cardarine, so I dropped it early in my search. Instantly dropped Andarine because I like my vision.

Dx o no cancer studying rats that were way overdosed, muh safe space x[

Thanks, interesting. I've been looking around quite a lot for people who have actually taken it (and are not obvious shills) but had a hard time really finding much.

I'm definitely not expecting steroid-like effects on skeletal muscle growth from it, but if it can help me preserve muscle during cutting and maybe build muscle a little faster otherwise with little sides + help tendons, connective tissue & joints, I think it may be worth it. Price is not really an issue to me, acquisition and legality is, as mentioned previously. (I'd say where I'm ordering mine from, but no idea if that's considered b&-able in these threads.)

Definitely interested in updates, if you keep taking it/experimenting with dosage.

it depends on the shit ur getting. usually its 40mg nolva ed and 50mg of clomid ed. as they are all prescription medicines you cant get them "legally" id try to talk to a bigger detailed guy in the gym or for example most of the food supplement sellers deal that shit. you can also order from the internet depending on where you live. anabolicshop(dot)ro is trustable

Thanks a bunch bro, too bad I'm not eu, I'm US so I'll try to find something but thanks a shit ton. I appreciate ya

well its an implication and since there are no human studies id steer clear until i know more
especially considering that its probably weak af anyway
ill just keep taking 30 mg seeing as how its the maximum effective dose (doesnt do much if anything over that afaik)
ask me whenever you see me, but seeing as how ive already been on it for longer than most cycles probably would last and am still not noticing anything i doubt anything will change
maybe ill notice something when i stop, sudden drop in strength or something idk

sdrola
is 15mg enough for a first timer 210 12-15 bf? or should i just do 30mg. Lookin to do a slight recomp

My buddy ran 15mg alone n had good gains for 3 weeks but he was basically untrained so mightve also been noob gains (tfw friends want to just jump into gear without natty lifting first)

Smh, u need at least a year under ur natty belt before u turn in the card.

Cool, will hang around.

If you're taking other stuff, I wouldn't be too surprised if it didn't have any noticeable anabolic effect, since protein synthesis might already be capped at some sort of ceilling or somesuch, so that you don't get any effect at all from the Ostarine.

OTOH, the ostarine is supposed to agonistic on the androgenic receptors, so I suppose it should have synergistic effects with test et al? I'll have to read more about the mechanisms.

I'm 100% natty ATM, and I haven't really found anybody else who is natty who has tried Ostarine (aside from the published IIa studies, of course), so I guess I'll just have to try and see.

It works better with test but can be taken on its own and still works well.

so far everything i told them was gona happen..happened. Im not some expert either, jus did some 500 test n tbol but i had been training for some time.

They made quick strength gains in the beginning, then started chasing the scale and ended up packin more fat than muscle. Now one is completely off, the other is off no pct but is busy partying and wants to get "back into it" in a month. lol. I told them this shit is a hobby/lifestyle for me. They just wanted some quick gains which is find but do it right imo

yeah whatever little effect it has is probably overshadowed by the tren im taking atm
but as i said, took it for 3 weeks on nothing but a cruise dose (250 mg/w) and noticed nothing even then
my cruise dose is quite a bit higher than natty levels tho so i guess it could be different for you
good luck

I don't tell anyone I'm on gear til I feel they're worthy of going into the next phase of greatness. They must learn and endure.

glad to help. whatever you read try this cycle if its your first. if you dont gain 15kgs find me and kill me

I don't understand why this meme of having lifted for x amount of time before going on test is a thing. If you have naturally low test levels proven from BLOOD Tests there is no reason not to go on. There are way more other benefits to having normal/high ish test levels than just muscle growth. Test is what makes men men. It's naturally occurring in your body. As long as you can manage it I would say go for it and fuck what the people on this board think.

Lol, thanks. I'm Saving up for the cycle at the moment. I hope it works well, I hope I don't die.

never regret the day i sticked the spear in my glute for the first time. its medicine. just like painkillers and antibiotics. there are ZERO scifintific studies EVER DONE proving anabolic steroids shorten your life expectancy or causing you any health issues whatsoever. overdosing is a different story. and insulin. steroids dont only change your body. they provide you with higher quality of life. changes in your thinking. being more productive. desire to achive your goals etc. thats the truth.

What will happen if i decide to cruise on test/tren/mast ?
I don't want to get off that shit, super effective brahs.
Right now i'm cruising at 500mg test E, i can't wait to go back on tren

>i'm cruising at 500mg test E

So you're like 250lbs sub 10% right? Otherwise why the fuck are you cruising so high.

because i still want to gain muscle while cruising, user, not just "not losing" what i already have.

Lol

Your health suffers
Yolo though right

Are you sure about that ? My fate is to only cycle tren ?

tren forever
you wont die prematurely
pinky swear

Ive run it for very extended periods of time
It became difficult after a while, i felt shitty and mentally it was rough

Ill still run it for months though desu

> apply to become Uber driver
> they help and even encourage shitheads like me to rent nice cars and it pays about $17/hr; solves the shitty car and job problem
> can work 16 hours a day, save up $8000/mo, start dealing gear
> go down to the shore to taxi and probably milk tips too, show off gains, sell drugs
> narcoleptic but the anxiety of it all will keep me awake

> Uber does background check; "Major violation detected"
> 2.5 years ago, two douchebag cops pulled me over at 2 am for going 56 in a 35, it was a 4 lane major router and the 50 MPH zone started literally 100 ft further
> my license is in my backpack and I know from previous experience that cops are really fucking paranoid about reaching into backpacks so anxious as fuck
> can't find it, they drop the speeding charge and hit me with the $200 "no license" charge
> but they put it in the system as "B51: Expired or no driver license" instead of "B77: Failed to show registration, title or driver license"

I can't find any information on it. Is not finding your license a "Major violation" while running a stop sign is minor?

>Right now i'm cruising at 500mg test
every day I'm surprised most that most of the people who post in this thread are still alive

Sorry for rant, tl;dr at the end.
Hey /fraud/ yesterday i wrote to you about an injection of test e (0.5 ml 500mg/ml) that i did three days ago, it started hurting and swelling, so my first thought was that i injected too shallow and formed an abscess. Now i'm in the er with an iv drip of amoxicillin in my arm and wondering why. The ecography showed i injected deep enough, no oil in fat, and the muscle fibers are completely irritated and swelling. Does this mean my gear was crap? Or could I have made other errors during the injection? Like pushing the test too fast in the muscle? I spent two months looking for a good source, and finally i thought pharmacom was good, but it fucking destroyed my leg. Is there any point in buying stuff online? Or should i just try to source it in the gym and get the same shit?
Tl;dr: pharmacom test was shit, where do i even buy good gear?

You are a huge beta dude. The cops did you a favor by giving you the no license ticket because that is literally the easiest traffic ticket to get waved. All you have to do is contest the ticket and bring your license to the judge.

600x easier than getting a speeding ticket waved but you apparently bent over and took it for no reason

Holler when you start slangin'

what's a recommended 2nd cycle for someone who's cutting. My first cycle I just run a simple test @ 350mg a week. Nothing crazy.

I was thinking of throwing something in like anavar or winny but i'm not sure which one is more mild

Hungry, look at all the different cases there have been. Only one study showed cancer, all the others were cancer free.

It's more likely that they fucked up or they needed an excuse to stop the drug trials.

you could be right, havent read much into it since i dont have much interest in taking the drug in the first place

It's just suspicious that no trial ever showed cancer and then a few later suddenly every single rat got multi organ cancer?

Something was off. I have no idea what though.

Oh, and I've run cardarine twice for laughs and I was cancer free last checkup. Or no markers anyway.

I get a full checkup every 6 months because of the whole coma and almost kidney failure thing that happened.

Not gear related.

Why is raw MK-677 powder only about 25% cheaper than what sources sell it for?

I did contest it. I went in, they had me wait 3 hours, then rescheduled. Second time, same thing, and I brought up that this is illegal and the secretary said they'd drop the case but they didn't. Third time, they have me wait an hour, bring me into their cop coffee room and call me a faggot, then wait another hour, we have a hearing, and they basically tell me

> We already gave you a pass on the speeding so go fuck yourself.

Jewish small-town judge.

It's $39 a gram on ebay.

god bless you user

The stealthformen Bulge Enhancer isn't so bad if you're actually flaccid. Problem is, even the thought of my own dick gets me hard. If you have a relatively large penis head compared to the rest of your dick and have issues getting hard or staying hard, stealthformen is for you. Women do look at your bulge, they're all whores.

Unfortunately, I have no issues getting hard and my penis head isn't particularly larger than my 6" chode.

Yeah, and you can get 50mg x 30 ml (1.5 g) from legit sources for $80. $39.0/g for 1.5g = $58.5. Saving of about 26%. Doesn't add up considering. After all, you get 80-90% savings on raw Test. $4.50 to manufacture a vial of Test-E and they generally sell for at least $25.

Either way, I'd go with the $35/g Ebay raw source because it removes a middle-man and he has detailed instructions about mixing it with Everclear. Regardless, it must be possible to get MK-677 for $10/g or less from China but I ain't up for that noise.

You're pretty thorough for a vegan, JJ. You should capitalize on dioxins to guide us away from meat. Is MK-677 worth it? Apparently, MK-677 is less effective in GH-deficient people.

/fraud/ has been reduced to penis talk

Literally jm

is the autism test to notice that the left house doesnt have electricity?

im worried to be linked with a group of people in which one of those people buys an item called a 'bulge enhancer'

Pls respond, i need some gear that won't kill me

Yeah, if you notice that it means you have autism, congrats

and I got a flat tire.
just fml right?

this weekend completely rekt my shit.

It is a big difference between trt or full yolo blast.
Nobody on this board will tell to forget about your low test and try sport once or twice per week. Sadly that's what almost every studied general physician tells you

Pharmacom even has a warning on their website that most people can't handle there 500test or 800eq
Just don't be a Jew and get the 300 one which is proven and tested and has zero pip and pump's through my veins right now with best results

Omfg, I'd bang the shit out of that girl. HNNNNG.

I don't see the point in being so thorough on a source when it's only a dollar a day unless you're sourcing it.

Basically what
Said

The 500mg/ml test may be made with some combination of guiacol and ethyl oleate which some people are allergic to, even if you aren't allergic it has the potential to case horrible pip like you're experiencing. That being said pharmacom seems to be well regarded in the UK so it's probably not bunk.

If you bought a lot of the 500mg/ml test your best option (if you're not allergic to EO or guiacol) would be to buy sterile .22um filtered oil from egay or wherever and cut each injection with that. So maybe .5ml of the test and .5ml of sterile oil. It should be fine then.

i'am getting more veins on the abs. I can't wait till i got the same as before. It's the most addictve feeling ever. like crack

most of you are pussies like jerry and mg, and don't have the balls to go sub 9.

>muhh masss

>this weekend completely rekt my shit.
what happend buddy

keep in mind; life is a bitch and then you die

>what happend buddy
my flatmate turned 21 on thursday, so we went out.
lotsa other girls slept over and one guy.
friday we went out again, and I got free weed.

I ended up giving gfs sister a lapdance on saterday night (dont judge me) and then we wrestled on the bed for a while b4 someone stopped it.

Had to work this weekend as well.

overall I prolly got 4h of sleep per night since thursday.

my eyes are legit sore.
lol/

what did you do?
just lift and chill?

3rd cycle total.

first was orals only and kind of gay.

2nd was test e at 350mg a week and wasnt too bad.

Was thinking about doing 400-500mg of test e and masteron E for the next one. I have all ancillaries

In my research people have been saying to do a 1:1 ratio with test but i have also seen guys starting masteron at 600mg a week instead of 400.
If you were me, would you just start out at 600, or try out 400 for a little bit and see how that affects things?

>I ended up giving gfs sister a lapdance

Wut.

kek. what did you gf said about it then?

you need sleep for them gains breh. And you're smoking weed? that shit is bad for your gains. sm.h you will never make it this way

fucking needed to visit a birthday party from my gf's mom. Fucking mid 50 drunk people.

HEY ARE YOU THE BOUNCER? ARE YOU THE TERMINATOR. wow you're huge.

no, leave me alone, i don't like to be social

Getting stupid comments when you are huge is somehow acceptable.
But God forbid I tell someone he is fat or he is an asshole or his wife is a whore or his wife left him because he is a fat drunk asshole and his wife is a whore
Now I am the asshole....

Stupid drunk normies

she slept over at the flat all week.
and likes getting drunk/
and yolo dared me to do it.

>kek. what did you gf said about it then?
she dunno sheet mang.

>you need sleep for them gains breh
tucking in early tonight brah

>And you're smoking weed? that shit is bad for your gains
I seldom smoke the gunja tbqh

>Fucking mid 50 drunk people.
bleh, they suck.

Why do you want masteron? What are your goals?

masteron should be only used at 9-10% bf, otherwise it will be a waste of your money.

Good feels, horny as hell, grainy vainy hard look.

start with 400mg.

it's because fat acceptance. Enyness, lazyness, adiposity

all those people were fat and out of shape.

i'am gonna tell on you

>i'am gonna tell on you
you'll break er heart,,,

Goals are to gain strength, endurance, and feel goods while keeping off water retention. Was hoping the Mast would help with E issues (if any) and potentiate the test.

I fight competitively so have a little bit different goals than the average bear up in here. Weight gain is the last thing i want.

Don't you call me a pussy Mass!
I'll fuckin fite you!

It won't be a very interesting fight..... But I'll fuckin square up!

You might wanna try eq instead mast for the endurance purpose.

Puppys!!!!

How much of a strain on the body would 300mg test a week cruising do over the traditional 200?

very nice. Is mast best for getting visible veins?

Dehydratestion is actually.

And a shitload of salt a unhealthy high blood pressure and low bf.

How can people get a dog? I couldn't leave a little puppy alone for 10h while work and lifting (fucking work)
Look at that face how could you leave him alone for just a minute.
I want a dog bro but I know I have not enough time for him :( feels.sad

pls respond i need to sleep as work early tomorrow and would like to know what to inject tonight for the start of my cruise

You will die exactly 50% sooner
How the fuck should we know?

Dogs are lame
They're too loyal