DIY gyme

Ok, I'm too poor to afford a gym time, but want to lift some weights.

How to utilize logs, boulders, bricks, and other items lying around the backyard in the shack?

Just check craigslist until you find a good deal on some standard plate dumbbells.

Pick up a rock. Drop it on someone. Take their money. Join gym.

Thats my equipment.
It could be worse.

Can do bodyweight exercises on old swing.

The bar too thick tho.

This is what I had in mind.

how many bricks you can squat?

Save up your christmas money for a barbell and weights.

I got a decent bar with 255lb in pl8s for $200 (was priced at $250, but on sale)

This has been enough to do greyskull lp replacing squat with hip thrust, and have been making incredible (noob)gains

Forgot to add floor press instead of binch.

I doubt you could make gains with that shit

Kek'd

Dig holes. The end.

I dont aim to be very big but to be as aesthatically pleasing as its possible (also strong).

>I now can do multiple sets of 10rep pull/chin ups.

> same to push ups with block on my back (20 kg)

>back is weak so deadlifts with 4 blocks (80 kg)
Squats with 2

> lots of 20 reps of leg raises (it sucks that I cant stretch out my legs vertically but I do stretch it out mid-air so at least I cant do it from momentum)

Despite shit-gear Im looking far the best among my acquitances.

*functionally strong

I know I'm weak compared to the majority of regular gym-goers (except for core)

Your lawn needs a mowin'.

Yeah, lazy to do it weekly.

Keep doing weighted chins/push ups, deadlifts and squats. I don't see the need for you to overcomplicate things. Just keep adding blocks and saving money until you can afford more equipment.

bruh, make ursef some homegym. get swole breh

forty five kek

Thank you user.

lmao2brick

this looks very unsafe

Cool. Thanks man.

How could it be fucking worse? The only way it could be worse if you were working out on that equipment and also had AIDS and cancer.

Isn't there a cheap gym a la Planet Fitness that charges 10$ a month near your place? These places are far from the best but damn I would take those anytime than lifting a bunch of bricks.

Jesus christ mate just do pic related before you go shrek mode lifting boulders and eating the grubs beneath

>the bar too thick tho
never.

One of the top NFL players did push ups every damn day while watching TV. Because he had no equipment.

Concrete is pretty delicate, plates of this diameter and width will break down realli quickly.

You can buy concrete plates covered in some plastic material.
I guess it would work for the first half a year of training. Later on those plates take too much place to be useful.

You can make your own log fairly easily assuming you know what you're doing, it'll be an absolute cunt to press though.
Atlas stones-very easy, loads of guides on the internet

>tfw no backyard to chop wood in

>Save up your christmas money
how old are you, m8? 18?

Depends, if you reinforce it with metal fibres like shockrete it might be resilient enough for the squat and bench.

Holy shit the struggles

I actually thought about deadlift since the bar in pic was on the ground. If you won't have to bail the bar at some poinnt in squat/binch, they should be ok.

The thicker the better?

He brehs. What is a good way of doing pull ups at home if I don't have one of those pull up bars in a door etc. I work out in my garage (garbage for the yanks) and I want to add pull ups, is there anything I can buy to stick on a wall or something

*garaaage not garbage
>kek

If you are allowed to drill a hole in wall or ceiling then just get some pipe and do something like pic. But do check first if you can't get some used pullup bar cheaper.

M8 those frame bars cost like what, 10 dolaroos? Those bigger ones are a bit more expensive, but still nothing terrible.