Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums
What is more difficult?
Go from fat to skinny or skinny to swole?

skinny to swole
fat to swole

I'd say skinny to swole, but I also have Crohn's Disease, which makes bulking an absolute bitch to do even with a proper diet.

none of those would be difficult for me personally.

skinny to swole by a huge margin. losing fat is ridiculously easy in comparison to putting on a decent amount of muscle mass. and when you say "swole" I assume you don't just mean having muscle mass. you mean having muscle mass with low body fat and that makes everything even harder.

Anything to swole is way harder than fat to skinny or skinny to fat.

Is bulking difficult?
I mean, is just eat whatever you want until you put some weight, r-right?

From fat to swole.
You have to learn to fight the last 20+ years of being a fatty, and fight the hunger that comes on a cut on top of that.
You lift on a deficit until you finally reach your desired bf%, which also means that you'll plateau really quickly after noobgains wears off.
Finally, after you've cut down to where you want to be, your bulk is gonna be difficult because you have to eat more, but only _just so much_ more.

>eat whatever you want until you put some weight

lel summer in full swing already

enjoy realising you made 0 gains after your first ccut, but fuck who am i kidding you're never going to do a proper cut anyway

Joke on you, I have never had a "cut" because I'm already skinny

>tfw skinnyfat

They're equal. You can gain muscle on a cut, and the fat guy is likely going to have more muscle mass to start due to carrying more weight
around on their body which requires more strength to haul. The real issue steams from trying to be attractive. While getting swole is near
equal, getting attractive is not. The fat guy is going to have stretch marks and loose skin which is only made up for with traditionally larger
calves. I'd rather have started skinny than a fat-ass.

Going from skinny to swole, assuming natty status, takes years and years. Any fatass can lose weight in a matter of months or even weeks. And I'm saying that as a recovering fatass myself. In fact, you don't even have to exercise (although you should for improved body composition and overall health).

To give you some numbers, it takes most people at least 5 years to gain 50 lb of muscle, and you'll only gain that much if you're genetically elite and doing everything perfectly.

Any fat fuck can lose 50 lb in 5 months, and more weight in less time than that if they're willing to make themselves uncomfortable.

I also agree with this. Once you've got that bottomless pit fat guy hunger, it never really goes away. It's always lurking, waiting to surface.

Fat people have trouble not eating and skinny people have trouble eating. It goes both ways desu

>enjoy realising you made 0 gains after your first ccut, but fuck who am i kidding you're never going to do a proper cut anyway

I mean the fact that you're putting more weight on the bar is a good way to tell you're making gains.

ITT: mad skinny dyels who didn't even get past puberty yet

Why so mad?

fat to swole, no contest.

especially when your folks cook greasy shit each night.

Thing is skellies don't have appetite
And you need to eat lots of protein, which fills you up

It depends. Building muscle is the hardest part so if the fatty is already stronger than the skinny guy then he will have an easier time. But two people starting with the same muscle mass will have an equally hard time putting on muscle so the difference is that the fat guy also has to lose the weight.

¿

Gay

I was skinny before, i took 10kg in 8 months.

At first it's fucking hard, my body couldn't eat much, i remember i was eating so much that one time i fell asleep at work and i snored, that woke me up, then some minutes later my boss came in and asked me if i was alright...

You are always fucking tired because you eat so much and you have to digest it.

Anyways now it's really easy to eat a lot for me, my body got used to it, i have no problem to take 2kg per months now (even thought i'm just maintaining right now).

I guess it's the same for fat to skinny, at first it's really hard then it became easier.

I've been cutting this past week on a 700-900 cal deficit. My sex drive has been super low lately. Does cutting cause low T?

I took 5 kg in the first two week, then only 2,5 kg in the next 4 weeks. I don't exactly know why it takes so long now. I hope i will brake this barrier soon.

I just did my PhD viva on the subject. The conclusion was: who gives a fuck, just do it.

>I took 5 kg in the first two week, then only 2,5 kg in the next 4 weeks
Damn it sounds like way too much, don't you get a lot of fat ?

I took 7 kg the first 3 months, then i stagnated because of personal issues for something like 3 months, then after this it was really easy, just keep eating.

Now i'm maintaining cause of summer and lifting is not my priority for the moment, but i can't wait for the end of summer to bulk like crazy, i learned so much since i started.

yes, dont worry about it user

Best of both worlds

>Damn it sounds like way too much, don't you get a lot of fat ?
I'm 61kg now, so it's not that much actually. I was a really spooky skeleton (and i still am)

Also i started lifting 6 weeks ago.

I'd say skinny to swole. Getting swole requires eating more than most skinny people are use to which might be the hardest part. At least with being fat that won't be a problem

As long as that strenght remains after you cut.

What should I do to start if im say 6 ft 220

Like what would happen if i started lifting.

Underrated post

>Another Skellys vs Fatties thread
us Skinnyfats have it the worst

>Any fat fuck can lose 50 lb in 5 months
>if they're willing to make themselves uncomfortable.

how uncomfortable are we talking here nigga?
I'm 5'9 245lb (atleast thats what I was when i started) fat fuck whos been eating 1500cal/day for the last 2 almost 3 months (spare like 2-4 days where I went over 1500cal).

Idk how much I've lost but I've gone down a few pants sizes and my fat obliques have shrunk significantly enough that I look ok in shirts. I'm trying to bring myself down to atleast 15% bf by November. If I started in late march, how can I achieve this? I'm 19 btw

1kg of fat equals 7500kcal. Deficit of 500kcal/day -> 2kg/mo, or 20lb in 5mo. If you go for a deficit of 1000kcal/day, you'll be close to 50lb in 5mo.

This is in an ideal world where you only lose fat when going for a calorie deficit, and this becomes less true the bigger the deficit - you might lose muscle mass. You can improve that ratio if you are physically active. Good luck!

Depends on your frame.

Fat to skinny. On paper, it's easier. But peer pressure from fatties around you, temptation from your job to eat/drink a shitton and break your diet, and then the whole being way more sore all the time and tired as fuck because gym+physical job working in a kitchen+caloric deficit=one miserable fucking line cook.

Skinny to swole.

Building muscle is much, much more difficult than losing fat.

these two things. people don't have the apetite and don't eat right. they believe they are getting adequate protein and shit at the right times but it's wrong. they are just busy focusing on buying into products and image ideas.

Who the fuck wants to fuck this guy? He looks like a tired robot. Why the fuck do you idiots worship this

Fat to skinny is way harder. If you think otherwise, you're Mom was a crackhead and scrambled your pre-natal brain.

Skinny to swole is much harder.
What's harder, stuffing your face til you feel like throwing up? Or literally just not eating?

Skinny to swole by a LONG shot.

When you want to lose weight, you're really only limited by your willpower. You can basically always choose to eat less and exercise more.

When it comes to putting on mass, you're gonna be very limited by 1) how much you're physically able to eat 2) how much of that actually gets turned into muscle.

But you really don't have any limits (other than willpower, which is a lame ass limit) when losing weight.

You ALWAYS have the choice of creating a greater deficit if needed.

Anyone who says "skinny to swole" is a fucking retard. Fat to swole is a two-stage process, cut then bulk. Skinny to swole is just bulk.

Depends if you're a food addict or not.

Fat to skinny is easier and doesn't take as long usually.You're literally just losing fat.Skinny to legit everyone mirin you swole takes years or proper lifting.It took me 5-6 years to go from fat to skinny to swole

>tfw fat but already have calves of Greek fucking gods
It's nice knowing there is probably some decent muscle under this fat.

dont delude yourself

This

still on my first cut ever just kill me

skinny to swole, no contest

especially when you are in Treblinka death camp all day

>tfw on a daily 1000 kcal cut
>sex drive is higher
>fap two times a day instead of only one time

What i am doing wrong?
I also lower my meat consume to two Meatmeals a week.

eat less

this is what i thought until i lost 17kg but i still have pretty nice legs since i do mauy thai

Losing 100lbs in a year was shit-easy for a motivationless joyless permanently severely depressed 10 years sedentary never tried it before POS me. Losing weight is not doing something, you can do it without lifting your ass from the couch. Building muscle is getting out of your comfort zone regularly and training with discipline. It's not even comparable.

In order of difficulty

1. Fat to swole
2. Skinny to swole
3. Fat to skinny

He looks better on the left. He has a cute face. He could definitely benefit from muscle definition but his body's fine for what it is, especially considering his face.

On the right he's orange. His smile looks weird. He has muscles they just don't look very appealing for some reason.

Left is much more attractive, no contest.

oh c'mon son, he looks retarded in both.

he's just orange-swole retard in the right.

You're welcome to your opinion but I would suck his dick in the first picture.