I want to cut but have no willpower

What do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnjrui0Cdoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isley is a little fucking weasel
Honour your fuckin bet you lying rat

>I have no willpower and I must cut

Try harder. Don't let a slip up fuck up your whole cut, just jump back on.

GOLD
O
L
D

SIGNATURE
I
G
N
A

T
U
R
E

I want to cut but have to eat healthy or die of nutrient deficiency

But I don't want to eat healthy
I'll die if I can't have my ice cream

stop being an alcoholic sean

Try Methamphetamine, gives you a good high and helps you lose weight, no side effects what so ever!

PSMF

No reason you can't let yourself have some, just make sure you account for it and don't have too much.

>No willpower
>Psmf
Wat

If sheiko is so great why are you guys all so weak? There's barely any 400+ wilks in here

just take forever doing it

if you cut for 3 days and maintain for 4, you'll get there eventually

On the george sheigerko method, what rpe should a session of "80%" x 3 x 5 be?

you little piece of shit you thought i wouldn't notice isley i'm fucking coming for you, this first eq bench comp was just training, just messing around, just having fun. i'm going to have your equipped bench IN. THE. BAG. come the end of this year and soon after, your raw binch AND your raw squat

So how do I cut?

Eat 2000 calories a day and lift as normal?

All these lads are recommending the eternal struggle - "I was good for a few days, I can treat myself!"

Going straight HAES.

The PSMF is so fast that your progress motivates you through the struggle. Not only do you get through the cut quicker, you develop discipline along the way. Two birds, both stoned baby.

>barely any
nigga you ever lurk here?

Based Walgermo

Find your tdee, subtract 500 cals, eat there until stall, subtract another 250-500 until desired weight is met

ALSO REPOSTAN FOR THE 3RD TIME BECUASE IM SO HABBE AND I'M GOING FOR 270KG IN 3 WEEKS

Bringing the BTFO hard

because most of this forum is composed of literal children

Depending on body fat percentage - find maintainance calories, subtract 500 for 1 lb a week loss or subtract 1000 for 2 lb a week loss. Adjust every 10 lbs or so. The higher the body fat percentage, the harder you can cut. With psmf, that's thrown out the window and just do whatever the book tells you to do.

If someone has no willpower, I doubt their ability to even consider it, much less stick to it for a couple weeks.

i thought stian was based but he seems like a whiny ipf bitch

What like a handful of guys (who are probably juicing desu) when the whole thread advocates it?

its ok to shit on cheaters

I can't be bothered for a slow cut. I just wanna get lean in a month or 2

So 2000 calories yeah?

Is he retarded? Steroids give about a 10% advantage, so that falls exactly in line. What does he think they should be totaling

This is turning into a proper little facebook fight

if natty you will lose a ton of muscle

Do you have personal experience with their coaching? Now that hancott lost his passion is it still a good idea?

you think arbitrarily adding an @8 weekly single can be a bad idea? liked the idea from project meme

>drink only coffee, a protein shake or two and diet soda for 4-5 days
>eat a couple of days at maintenance or so, train on these days
>don't be a pussy
>repeat til lean

t. my hs wrestling coach

hes competing untested so he isnt cheating

PSMF. Without knowing your bodyweight, lifts, bodyfat percent, height, and your physical activity, we can't tell you if that is too high or too low. But usually PSMF is for those that want to cut extremely hard and fast.

it's not a bad idea at all, just need to keep things in context. So no retardedly difficult maxes or stuff like that or it's gonna fuck you up for the rest of the week

yeah well Belkin also dropped out of IPF worlds last year last minute, and a post on his vkontakte page (later deleted) apparently said it was because he failed a test for tamoxifen. I think it's far far more likely than not that Belkin was a cheater

This is just stupid. It makes everyone look bad. I don't like lolfeds, but I don't act like a teenage girl about it.

Fucking cuttings too hard
I give up already

Depends on why they lack will-power, you know? If someone's been dicking around for months cutting halfhearted their past defeats can become a sticking point.

They stick to a PSMF for a week, step on the scale, and bam - they lost more weight in a week than they did before in a month. That can be enough to push you through the next week - less water weight drops this time, but progress is killer. Another week - another 3 to 5 pounds down.

Of course weight loss slows down, that's why you cycle these things for 4 to 6 weeks. So not only did you drop 20 pounds of fat in about a month, you had a month of strict eating habits. That's the carry over that counts.

At that point, you've got a choice. I mean, hey you were so good for a month, why not treat yourself? Or you can stick to maintenance for 2 weeks and get back on another cycle. Suddenly you're steam-rolling.

He's russian, of course he was cheating. I'm not even trying to single him out, it's a cultural thing.

he's competing untested because he's currently banned from the ipf
yeah will stay conservative, was thinking
>heavy lift practice
>rpe practice
>way to track fatigue throughout cycle

how do you typically work up to the @8? end up doing a bunch of singles close to @8?

It isn't, since Walgermo has lost titles to Belkin in the past

Since he is capable of cheating and got caught recently, he could well have been cheating for a long time

Used scoobys accurate calorie counter

I weigh 85kg but apparently my TDEE is 2600 and I cut at 2000 anyway

So 2000 it is lol

I gues it does come accross as petty. But I do think there's something gross about that fact that being a known cheater loses you no credibility in the lolfed world. Like when Malanichev did a Reddit AMA, not a *single* person asked him about the fact that he was kicked out of the IPF for cheating. Shouldn't there be some blowback on your reputation?

>currently
Well he cant sit out a ban from the IPF while not being a member.
Lolz

>how do you typically work up to the @8? end up doing a bunch of singles close to @8?

youtube.com/watch?v=mnjrui0Cdoc

also this

Well, say I'm going to do a 240 single:
140x3
180x2
200x2
220x1
230x1
240x1
That's my personal approach, I'm like a diesel engine, it takes me a while to get properly started, hence the long warmup. I think you could def get there quicker if you're up to it

I can agree with that. I don't understand cutting halfheartedly desu, either cut or don't cut. If you pig out or eat junk, account for it and move on. But then again, when I cut, I'm surprisingly strict about everything I do and rarely allow for slip ups. Strange, since I can't do the same for literally anything else lel.

You'll have to adjust it in a few weeks. Have fun m8

>can't sit out a ban from the IPF while not being a member
thankfully

>wat
2600 was literally my TDEE @ 65kg

well thats useful, thanks
all right cool, was mostly curious of the jumps close to the last lift. will do something similar, really curious to see how it plays out

>he's currently banned from the ipf
Is he actually? He's not on the IPF doping violation list.

Maybe he's on the FPR one - I don't know where that is and can't read russian though

Scoobys accurate calorie counter couldn't be wrong could it?

My tdee is around 3000 at 78 kg lifting 4-5 times a week with no cardio, 2600 sounds low.

I remember talking to a girl in Russia once who told me how she thought University in Russia was better than Europe because everyone "works together" on their exams. I thought she meant that there were some sort of collaborative projects, so I asked her about how that worked. When she explained, I realised she was just talking about cheating. It was so common that she was actually proud of it.

What am I missing?

when will we be free of these horrible slavs?

its exactly how their culture works and its really destructive for long term (or even short term) intellectual and economic development

most people dont realise how much of a shithole russia actually is. they are literally 3 to 5 times as poor as most europeans

Forgot picture

when whites win the race war

>literally a country that thinks corruption is ok
how can a culture fuck up so hard

communism and eternal nationalism

The mix of nationalism and collectivism really

Hello there Isley.

Did you have a nice weekend? Those few days of freedom sure fly by don't they.

I wasn't expecting to see you online to be honest. It's getting late and you don't want to start the working week all groggy and tired.

Me? Well I'll do the same thing I do everyday: which is whatever I want. I'll hit the gym around 10am. Then I'll come home and have a long shower and a tasty snack. Then I might take a stroll in the park, weather permitting of course. I've also got many books to finish and projects to work on. Every day is an opportunity to improve yourself in some way. Assuming you're not chained to a desk from 9 to 5 of course...

Well you better be heading to bed soon friend. Why not show up early tomorrow? That will impress the boss and you might be able to negotiate that pay rise you're oh so desperate for.

Another day, another penny as they say.

If you have a job you're literally a cuck

I used Scooby's calculator too.
I had 3-5hrs/wk of exercise IIRC,1-3 seems low if you're lifting heavy.

can someone redpill me on what happened to isley?

>lifting heavy
>heavy
Lol

well in PPP terms, GDP per capita was ~60% as high as the UK in 2015, so not quite that bad. 2016 will surely be worse though.

It's also notable that Poland, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia have all passed Russia in GDP despite having no natural resources to speak of.

TBF a lot of slav countries are doing far worse than russia...

Anyone here use sheikos personal online coaching

>be isley
>be born with aspergers
>catch mummy banging NOT daddy (lol)
>rat her out
>have the best time of your life at school
>it ends and so does your life
>move out
>supported by your father
>he pays for everything
>move to London which is expensive as hell
>waste your money being a NEET powerlifter
>eventually run out of money
>forced to slave over a computer all day while being a mediocre lifter

>light exercise

There's nothing light about my exercise which is probably why my TDEE is so much higher.

fuck ppp

those metrics are always years old and the ruble has depreciated a fuck ton since then

It refers to cardio only IIRC

Lifting burns little calories

yeah but the ruble depreciation means everything is cheap af right now in russia, so exchange basis will make them look poorer than reality

All of that is far more preferable to being a 77kg crippled cuckhold alcoholic canadian that lives with his mother (aka sean)

they just can't leave the country any more kek

sent an e-mail enquiring about it once and never heard back

Sheiko Expert might be around...

>I have no mouth and i must scream

>lifting 5x a week with high intensity would give an activity level of lightly active

Okay.

Yea

That was the reference yes good job user.

Except that's made up based on your insecurities and obsession, while isleys life is based on confirmed facts

Most of my training with sheiko was in person

Squat
Bench press
Deadlift
Pendlay rows

3x a week

What's the cons?

I JUST WANT MUSCLE WITHOUT SACRIFICNG powerlift training

hold on a sec

ur gonna have to exapand dong on that m9

What do you want to know?

what would make him shout at you?