How much alcohol do you drink a week Veeky Forums?

How much alcohol do you drink a week Veeky Forums?

I've been drinking 15 beer a day from quite some time now and wondering how much the average Veeky Forumsizen drinks

0 drinks mon-thurs, 12 on fri 18-24 on sat 18-24 sun. Low point beer though, so it's like each beer is 80% of a standard beer.

24 beers?

Normally 1 beer a week. At social stuff maybe 3-4 that Saturday.

I haven't drank anything for weeks because none of my friends have been going out and I feel drinking alone is a little sad.

Yeah. Usually Miller Lite.

0. drinking is kind of overrated, for me anyway

This. On a cut and off uni till September. Won't have a drink in 3 plus months,then ID only have a drink when going out. And I'd only go out if AI thought I could pick up girls,so probably never drink again.:(

I only drink alone

>15 beer a day
Enjoy your nogains

oh wait, you're baiting.

>implying some people don't drink a case of beer a day

beta detected

Holy shit you must be hammered off of 24 beers a day

>drinking
>making it
Pick one

About 6 pints of Guinness's spread out over the week.

General alcohol rule, try to drink less. If you drink none, try to drink some, occasionally.

>not drinking

top kek

Quit last week mate. Impossible to cut when your getting smashed

I'm sober from Sunday to Thursday, depends on the Friday if there's shit going on, I'll end up having like 10-15 mixed drinks on either Friday, Saturday or both. Spiced Rum + Diet Coke or a new drink I had last night, Spiced Rum + Orange Soda, shit tastes like a creamsicle.

I used to drink only in the weekends when going out but I ended up drinking every day, about 3 units per day.
Then I got really sick and alcohol tasted like shit so I decided to quit daily drinking and now I only drink sporadically

>tfw had to quit drinking everyday because it was too expensive

now if only I could quit these cigarettes

Bottle of wine a day, in the weekend 8 strong beers (10-12%) and also a bottle of wine. I begun quiting drinking everyday so i an sober right now just as last thursday and monday.

lol I'm 28 and literally have not had a single drink in over 5 years, and no I wasn't an alcoholic or AA member I just don't really see the point of drinking, it's about appealing to me as a cocacola. All I see is liquid calories

Almost none, maybe a night out once or twice a month? 5-6 beers worth

>Take muay thai
>Care about it at the expense of everything else
>Don't go out on Friday b/c early afternoon rolling on Saturday
>Cancel tindr date in favor of advanced class
>Don't drink to avoid hangover

Also, I live in Seattle, so weed is legal. I just don't fit alcohol into my life. I had a beer at my friend's graduation about a year ago.

On special occations, I do drink that amount. But every day - that's being an addict, user.

That's the idea.

When i was younger i would have about 6 drinks of hard liquor every night and i never made any gains so i had to make a choice between making it and drinking. It was an easy choice.

I want to be redpilled on alcohol, is it ok to drink when you're getting big?

I try to limit myself to 1 or 2 beers when I go out drinking socially, which is not very often.

I don't like the effect being heavily under the influence gives me, and I've been around to see what too much drink does to others. 1, or 2 is enough to loosen up a bit while still remaining compos mentis.

>tfw drunk everyday for the past year

shits getting out of hand brahs

Liquor all the way bro!

i drink every day 4-8 beers. just dont get shitfaced and youll be fine. beer is healthy.

>Not drinking bourbon

I get drunk maybe a few times a year and never casually drink.

Increases estrogen and decreases protein synthesis.

>drinking
>making it

Choose one

!my dad laughed when I mentioned protein synthesis.
He doesn't understand

I-is this whole thread memeing? No lifter drinks that much everyday... r-right guys?

youre an alcoholic
seek help

what anime is this from?

I usually have a beer or two a day, usually after work. Sometimes, when I go out, I'll have three.

That's about it. Maybe 8 to 18 drinks a week.

When I watched that Louis Theroux doc on alcohol I stopped for a few weeks.

honestly, usually 2 40ozs of steel reserve a night

I'm the same way.

I don't even feel the hang overs.

are you kiddings me?

people who lift are the ones who drink the most out of any other kind

You're self medicating.
2-3 beers a night is acceptable.
I was drinking as much as you when I was in the military.

Actually surprised by the variety of answers here. Was expecting more Thursday-Saturday college drinkers like myself.

Also, I want to drink casually 1-2 nights a week and still cut this summer. I'm figuring I'll cut out beer and just do diet coke and whiskey. Thoughts?

once you grow up you will see how dark life really is in our times

A beer a week. 2-3 at a party.

The way some of you drink, you won't have livers left by 40.

I know many people who drink heavy and into 60's and 70s doing fine

I've been a functional alcoholic for quite some time, but I discovered that it was mostly mental. When I had a reason to stay sober (like being on call for work) I could easily not have a single drink for 2-3 weeks without any trouble. It was only when I didn't have a reason to stay sober that I would drink heavily, so my addiction is definitely mental. However recently I have figured out that I can replace alcohol with pretty much anything so long as it fulfills the ritual of putting something up to my face and getting positive reinforcement. Basically if you are only psychologically dependent on alcohol you can easily replace it with zero calorie soda, 0/mg vaping, or maybe sucking some dick.

>N-no homo

>you won't have livers left by 40

I think some people are just waiting for the inevitable sweet release of death.

>I've been drinking 15 beer a day from quite some time now

This was me 3-4 times a week when I was smoking (12-15). Now I drink a bottle of wine and some beers 1-2 nights a week.

Apparently this is still too much. I was talking to a co-worker and mentioned that I've grown sick of beer after drinking 9 in one sitting and feeling too bloated to continue, and he was shocked. 9 beers is a light night for me.

I'm definitely trying to be dead at ~65. I don't want to live past the point that I can take care of myself.

Alcoholic here

i get people shocked frequently, i don't understand how they can't be shocked

now im way taller and way heavier than everyone so that must be it

im a fucking drunk though

Made my noob gains from drinking and eating after gym with friends.

Nowadays I drink alone so maybe 2 tallcans a week now compared to when I was actually social.