Why are women so crazy?

Why are women so crazy?

Post more of that girl OP

What's the fucking context here

>asks what I did with other girls and then sends this huge wall

This. I have no idea whats going on. Whats wih all the redaction As well faggot?

No one cares. Post pictures you literal faggot.

Looks like OP said he didnt want to date, she said if you're not seeing someone I don't get why, basically trying to convince him to move on, but she's being creepy as fuck in the process

Literally only bumping in hopes that OP will post more of this chick

Christ either smash this autist or stop replying

She wants to be your gf. She's also a bit of a sketti spiller. She seems more lonely/sad than crazy based on the few bits you posted.

dude you get caught talking to your ex or is this a girl that's getting jelly as fuck? Either way, DUMP THE FUCKING PICS, FAG.

>no woman ever wrote something like this to you
I know it'a red flag, but still, I bet it would feel good to know some chick so into me. Damn I'm desperate ;_;

she just wants the D and reasons around that

Here's first pic

!!!

How tha fuck do you get girls to send you nudes? I've got two girls I'm talking to right now, one I'm fucking and one I've only made out with so far, anybody have any tips

>tfw you've probably never been and you probably never will be someone else's crush
why live?

you're getting catfished brah I've had this happen to me like 50 fucking times. They always have some kind of excuse why they can't send a pic

... You gonna post it faget?

I was just sending one word replies later on, depends on the girl

This

that's a dude

Bruh she seems like she needs to get laid. This could be a red flag

Would appreciate the second pic

>had her fair share of crazy

>that's a dude
Implying we still wouldn't hit it
N-no homo

somebody redpill me on women, why are they like this?

Yep, women are never that forthcoming with nude pictures, even if you're Pete Fields (Chadzilla) you won't get those kinds of responses. He would get times and places to meet up for Netflix and chill.

Seriously, the only guys who get those kinds of pictures are already the girls bodyfriend, have already had sex with her. That is the how and why these pictures got taken in he first place.

Some homosexer found them on the internet, copy&pasta'ed them for you with a story. He wants picture of your weiner, and when he cons str8 men into sending him nude pictures it makes him cum. He is a homosexing catfish.

>implying fit knows anything about women

>had my share of crazy exes
Either she's bi, or she's dealt with men whose exes have threatened her.
Note at what you're getting into, user. Do you want to deal with this?

This

>implying I need you to explain to me what's going on

I'm posting this for your amusement, retard.

teach me your ways master

This
Also
Im not getting women too -,physically nor mentally

fuck i didn't want to remember this feel

OP's dick pics on /hm/ soon, stay tuned.

plz share second pic OP

I have a conundrum. I've been seeing a gf for years but some chick I met a few years ago has been sending me snapchat nudes, and I haven't been discouraging her. Feel kinda guilty but holy damn her body is perfect. I'd never hook up with her but can't bring myself to tell her to stop

what do

OP you are fucking it up!

stop playing his/her game bro. Straight up say "you sound like a catfish. You either send me a pic of your face holding a piece of paper with my name on it (or some other object that you choose) or I'm not replying."

>Yep, women are never that forthcoming with nude pictures
Yes they are, they're just fucking crazy and desperate for validation

This. Chicks have a bunch of nudes saved in their phones to send to attractive guys for validation.

yup 100 percent catfish

at least its not chris hanson

Do you know her personally? Why don't you know how she looks like?

this is either a catfish or OP is trying to pretend he's a girl sending himself these messages to make it look like he gets pussy. Either way, this thread fucking sucks and OP is slow as fuck

Dammit op post the second image already

I know the average Veeky Forums virgin will go crazy over messages like these because they've never had to deal with this. There's a legitimate reason why they say never stick your dick inside crazy. This is the exact type of person who will send your pics around, try to get other guys to fight you, or claimed that you've raped her.

Progressing further with any kind of relationship with this girl is a complete liability issue. If an attractive girl has to reach out like that for sex than there's a reason the other guys have left.

The beginning, I only met her once at a business dinner with my brother.

Im not related to his business, I just went for free food

Wtf are you dorks talking about, girls send nudes at the drop of a hat, just apparently not to 5'6 smeagol-looking South Indians

>Captain America is also playing in theaters
lmao

>won't post pics of the girl
>won't answer any of our questions
>takes a year to reply in the thread

smells kinda fishy in here bros

It's a guy. These shitty copy pasta threads are pasted daily. It's gotten worse since Summer hit.

If this is real, stop talking to her so much bro. Just set a date to grab a drink or invite her over to cook for her with some wine and fuck her. Too much talking means too many chances to fuck it up.

Agreed, this is what happens when you dick crazy

how do i get game like that, like you OP?

its a bit comforting getting texts like that, knowing that you're desired and stuff...

I don't care if I fuck this up, get some standards

Share the nude

Why does she want you that much? Did you give her your number? Also, rate yourself from 1 to 10

>Northlands

E D M O N T O N

Damn, gives >tfw no gf a whole new perspective.

what the fuck

I'm not even attractive breh, I'm like a 6 desu

Wut, is this the same person sending those messages?

and body?

Quadruple equal digits hath spoken

not OP but shits pretty easy once you get lean and you're even mildly attractive. Just act kind of like a dick and you're good to go. Pic related. I posted this in the wrong fucking thread a min ago lol

CHAD has GIRLS PESTERING him while YOU read CHAD'S thread at the GYM inbetween SETS and BEG him for the NUDES.

what the fuck am i doing wrong?

OBEY THE GLORIOUS QUADS AND SHARE

I've had girls be even more forthcoming with nude pictures than OP and I'm certainly not Chadzilla, you have no idea what you're talking about

I remember one time I fell for some chick and we clicked so good I thought shes definitely wife material. One night we were on the phone and before she hung up she said "I love you" and I said "yeah love you too night". And after saying I realized I made a huge mistake and she sent all these weird message the day after. Fucking blocked her but damn.

Lol you guys are so thirsty it's insane. This guy has posted nothing and you're all chomping at the bit. One flattering boob picture is way more indicative of an unattractive person. I could take any hambeast on the planet and take a picture that makes her look like a normie with big tits.

Without face and full body this may as well be a 3, crazy as well, if it's not even a man.

It's not worth fucking crazy, though she wasn't crazy at the time, she went crazy afterwards. Like a God damn time bomb

This is a different girl btw

wtf am I doing wrong

Pics

Step one: be attractive
Step two: don't be unattractive
Also lower your standards you ugly manlet.

It's not just women.

>tfw biscum and decently handsome
>get my boipussy fucked by a 7/10 breh
>constant messages asking to go on a date
>asking for "another one off"
>asking for nudes
>asking for this and that
>says he loves me
>eventually sends a message that he'll pay me $200 for another go
It was kinda amusing.

Nah, pic is me.

Kek

dat rican charm i guess

6'3" with good teeth and fit is enough for 95% of women.

Get on my level user
>have gf
>have some stupid argument over the phone
>get sick of her shit
>go and take a nap for half an hour
>wake up to 200 new texts and twenty missed calls
I was especially impressed because her shitty phone plan meant that it cost her $4 every time she tried to ring me even if I didn't answer, goddamn that bitch was crazy, fantastic ass and virgin pussy tho

Bruh. What part of face height frame don't you understand. You're above average with 9/10 jawline

nice jaw, handsome

What's Rican?

Oh nice dude, let's compare who's life has become more inconvenient! I woke up with 367 missed calls once, it's only dropped to 60 some nights a week, but us Chad's breh!

why the long face

You dinks I'm average at best, you're just deluded because a crazy women is after my dick

This guy gets it

>tfw no insane gf who'll nag you to death and spill her spaghetti to death before murdering you in your sleep in a fit of paranoia

fucking chad ;_; I can't believe he's eating pizza right now ;_;

this. I don't think I'd ever call OP ugly, but I don't see anything special either.
Although he's only posting pictures taken in working clothes at a fucking construction site, idk what he'd look like when he doesn't look like a bum.

You're tall and not fat. You're above average. You know this and are fishing for validation on a Laotian rice farming forum.

Would you teach her how to be a good girl?

Why do I feel like I'm flirting with one of those high school girls who deny their own attractiveness? Am I finally gay?

Shit negro, mirin that crazy, while we're on the subject of crazy grills I had a gf in the Chair Force who went AWOL to come get a deep dicking from me and ended up getting Court Martialed because of it

Well, you are on fit

think youre asking the wrong place dubso