Why don't you shave your pits Veeky Forums?

Why don't you shave your pits Veeky Forums?

that guy who has shaved pits

because that would mean shaving my chest too and i really can't be bothered, i have permanent stubble as it is because i can't even be fucked to shave my face every day

hahahaha he shaves his arm pits

Armpit hair on guys is a turnon. Smells great, too. And during sex it's exhilarating.

Like when I'm criss-cross on the floor playing video games and senpai stealths up and puts me in a headlock so my nose is right up against his underarm hairs. And then he drags me to the ground and pulls me over his body, rolls over on top of me and just fucks me. Or doesn't. Either way it gets me off. Makes my day, too.

Why do you shave your armpits again?

Why would I?

I already do

my gym bros laugh at me for not being able to grow pit hair =(

literal god physique except for the pecs but oh well

Pecs always look smaller with arms raised like that.

It's itchy when it starts to grow back and bald pits are less aesthetic than cleanly trimmed ones

yea you're right nigger

I trim them regularly, it's clean enough and there's no irritations.

But I do shave my pits.

It looks good, feels good and stops sweat getting infused with the hairs.

>It's itchy when it starts to grow back and bald pits are less aesthetic than cleanly trimmed ones

It's not itchy at all. Do it more often, just live shaving your pubes.

I've been shaving my pits regularly for over 2 years now and it is not itchy at all.

Where's this gif from? I've been dealing with flared ribs/improper exhalation patterns lately and this may be from something that may help. Or not, maybe he is just doing a vacuum

I epilate mine.

Fucking mongrels. Trim armpit hair don't shave it.

no it doesn't

Because I'm a man.

I trim mine, shaving stubble is the worse thing ever in arm pits

I do shave mine. I have been for over a decade. It looks better, smells better, and feels better. And it definitely doesn't itch after the first few weeks. Just do a quick shave every time you take a shower and you will never have itchy stubble.

Too easy.

I shave them during the summer, seems to cut down the sweat a bit.

I remember my step-mom saying only fags shave pits.